Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 7578
-
09-28-25 21:45 #7023Senior Member

Posts: 173Glo Spa
I texted the number and got Bella. She has 2 ads up with different names:
Caro being her 2nd name with the same phone number. Saw her at their apartment near 436 and Pershing. If it was the girl in the pics, it's heavily filtered as she looked very plain looking. Once inside and in the massage room, she didn't want to be touched. Said she wasn't feeling good, she did look kinda pale like she was nauseous. Paid $120 for the hour, massage wasn't bad but there also wasn't any fun to be had with her. Maybe she was having an off day. These are her ads:
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...884350525.html
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...883586292.html
I did see these ads and included a pic of the girl in the ad on the text message and got the response that she was out of town. She also has 2 names, Karen and Fio. These are the ads:
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...884007987.html
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...883322454.html
Someone had posted a review that said they had a good time with her, but so far I have been striking out with them.
CC.
"QUOTE from PseudoRican;7403043"
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...884755574.html
Anybody heard back or managed to schedule with this one? Texted twice and all I get is an automatic response saying they are busy at the moment.
-
09-28-25 17:58 #7022Senior Member

Posts: 249Glow Spa?
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...884755574.html
Anybody heard back or managed to schedule with this one? Texted twice and all I get is an automatic response saying they are busy at the moment.
-
09-26-25 14:16 #7021Senior Member

Posts: 43Aurora
Had a dream I hit up the very popular Aurora Spa. Everything that's been stated so far is on spot. She probably gave me the best deep massage I've ever had. As already stated I'd go back JUST for that. On flip she offers l1 and l2 (covered) I opted for l1. $. 6 out the door. Ill go back when in the area. As others have stated, she's def a BBW.
-
09-25-25 23:14 #7020Senior Member

Posts: 118Aurora
Highly recommend, I would go to her even if 0 extras. She gave me the best deep tissue massage ever, and I've been to many legit places. She finds all the knots and dig deep. Massage was also calming strokes and sensual. Body is not much my type on the bbw side as stated, she does have a cute face. But overall I will stick with L1. She has a gift with those hands. Good coms, works out of her apartment so there's a shower available.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 12:15 #7019Senior Member

Posts: 137RTFF she has been reviewed and per the review it's $150/ hr and no L1 but teases the precum out of you.
Or better yet TOFTT an book a session with her then let us know how it went for you because YMMV with these ladies.
Stay Safe.
BC.
Originally Posted by LalaMan44
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 11:34 #7018Senior Member

Posts: 252I have not seen her but she told me she only do lv1, also when I spoke with her she was in meteo west.
Originally Posted by LalaMan44
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 10:54 #7017Regular Member

Posts: 3Anybody seen this one??
Been seeing her Ad for the past several months on CL, but still no reports. Anyone had any experience with her?
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...883957438.html
-
09-25-25 09:05 #7016Senior Member

Posts: 629She obviously saved phone numbers too. I saw her over a year ago at her spa location. I hit her up on seeking when I saw her cause I would have liked to have gone FS with her. I sent my number to her after a few messages on seeking and then she immediately blocked me.
Originally Posted by BigBobIII
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-25 20:16 #7015Senior Member

Posts: 270Manjacial to Sugar baby?!
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-84be1d2b63bb
Originally Posted by Captainv
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-25 12:58 #7014Senior Member

Posts: 26Good service
The service was good. I paid $80 for a half hour and another $80 for a L1. This dream included exploration of those big beautiful soft breast.
Originally Posted by BigCocoa
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-25 09:36 #7013Senior Member

Posts: 300Karen
I saw Karen in the ad. Asked for Karen. Got Karen.
Originally Posted by Fakemon5672
[View Original Post]
I would like to know if anyone tried the other 2??
-
09-23-25 18:37 #7012Senior Member

Posts: 323Hey buddy. Were you able to visit her? Anything to report that is recent?
Thanks.
Originally Posted by VenecosWing
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-25 10:01 #7011Senior Member

Posts: 168Any Intel on this one?
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...883286092.html
Thanks in advance.
FB.
-
09-20-25 17:31 #7010Senior Member

Posts: 660Sp check got me
Sanity meant Sanitary.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-25 13:09 #7009Senior Member

Posts: 660Aurora
Took the plunge. Massage is really good, worth it for massage only. She is ok looking and on flip offered HJ or BJ. She disrobed, down to thong, she is BBW territory, tits maybe a small C nipples perky. Allowed roaming. Sanity place also. Might repeat just for massage, BJ is covered. Maybe early 40's.












Reply With Quote





