Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 295
-
10-10-25 17:33 #265Senior Member

Posts: 296th and Madison will occasionally have SW's outside. But nothing that would classify as attractive, or anything you would want to go by with.
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-25 01:39 #264Senior Member

Posts: 1155Thick curvy MILF Bleu
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hermiston/female-escorts/caucasian_w/wanna-play/541673086592
Bbfscip slamdunk no upcharge, Greek YMMV, fun fuck, no clock watcher, she let me poundtown that kitty til I nutted. She in Eugene visiting from Medford
-
09-30-25 09:22 #263Senior Member

Posts: 421Bumblebri
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...ients.3131028/
Will she fuck bareback? If so does she upsell for it? Thanks.
-
09-29-25 10:20 #262Senior Member

Posts: 421Video stores?
Since most of the other threads in the Eugene forums are basically brain dead, I'm putting this query here:
Does anyone know of any video stores in Eugene with private booths, where some reasonably attractive working women hang out for sex or BBBJs with random strangers? (Notice that I said WOMEN! I'm aware that many places like that sometimes attract sausage fests, and I surely want no part of THAT sort of place! )
-
09-27-25 11:14 #261Senior Member

Posts: 421Anyone see Taybaby?
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...8293;.3134150/
Will she fuck raw? Thanks.
-
09-26-25 11:19 #260Senior Member

Posts: 421Pictures?
Do any you perverts ever take your own pictures of these fine ladies in various stages of undress? Most of the ones I've seen have no problem with it, including open pussy and / or cream pie shots in some cases. Many of them do indeed love to pose! The ladies in OR and WA I have taken pictures of include Bella Foxxx, Blondejullie, FunKeri, Lena, Janese, Twisted Linda, Kendra Somkinhotmilf, Havenfox, Milzee, Alwaysenchanting Teresa, Menna69, and Athena76. All of those allowed me to fuck them raw, without any upsell. All except for Menna, who asked for pull out, I creampied. Linda, Athena, and Milzee were also bareback greek. I'll share my pics of any of the above by email with those contributing seniors on here with a trustworthy record of discretion, if you want to send me an email address. But I won't post those pics in the forums on here. I realize Linda is deceased, but I'd surely repeat with any of the above, if any are still available or advertising anywhere? Does anybody know? And if anybody has pics of your own, especially any raw-doggers currently available in Eugene, I'd certainly love to see those!
-
09-25-25 01:57 #259Senior Member

Posts: 88Fair warning 2
Just in case she deletes her ad.
-
09-25-25 00:28 #258Senior Member

Posts: 88Fair warning
https://skipthegames.com/posts/eugen...a/460555950446
Paid for an hour and got 20 minutes.
Tapped out during intercourse and said her jaw hurts and couldn't perform oral to completion. This one was a major L for me, I picked her ass up and dropped her off and didn't get a nut.
Eugene is so dry, I jumped on this one. I wasn't too mad at my self, you win some you lose some. She is also on sugar daddy sites. Avoid or low ball her rate. She is not worth the price.
-
09-23-25 13:52 #257Senior Member

Posts: 1155Didn't someone on stg say he got burn by her and not to see her?
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-25 20:59 #256Senior Member

Posts: 288That's "Koyote". She's been around a long time. No bb I was aware of.
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-25 10:33 #255Senior Member

Posts: 421Plain Jane. Found her TNA.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...ugene.3129766/
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
So I now know her advertised rates and Organiz posted her menu and history of raw-dogging. So she's surely in the running! I'm not adverse to larger women, but who else has seen her, and how big, actually, is her belly? There is only one pic that shows her lower parts, but clothed. I do indeed like the view from the top up!
-
09-22-25 10:04 #254Senior Member

Posts: 421She looks interesting, but. . .
https://skipthegames.com/posts/eugen...s/776900061561
Has anyone tried her? Will she fuck raw and if so is there an upsell? Thanks.
-
09-22-25 07:08 #253Senior Member

Posts: 421Thanks. She does look a little big. But maybe fuckable or at least a decent enough face for a raw blow job, if she's skilled. She mentions in that ad she has a TNA profile, so do you, or anyone, have that link, or her TNA handle, as she doesn't post a name in that ad. And what is her half hour and hour rate?
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-25 12:55 #252Senior Member

Posts: 1155Gilf
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hills...-/662122296104
Saw this one, she chubby with big ass, bbfsciacip, negotiated lower rate not a clock watcher, loves to fuck.
-
09-14-25 12:08 #251Senior Member

Posts: 421Alwaysenchanting Teresa
Does anyone know if this very fine, big-natural-titted, mature, little red-headed fire cracker is still working? I heard she might be retired. I saw her a couple times several years ago, but this ad, from 2021 is the last one she posted:
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-mine.2192231/
She was among the very best I ever had in Oregon. Or anywhere, in fact! Fabulous lady both in and out of bed. Now, I had heard she retired. Yet, she's signed in on TNA very recently. So, any info about her current availability would be great. I hate to bother ladies if they are not advertising, as they sometimes have other, non-hobby related stuff going on, and contacting them when not advertising is sometimes counterproductive. But I'd really appreciate any info about her current availability, or if anyone has seen her lately? Thanks!









Reply With Quote




