Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 33445
-
10-08-25 06:36 #32200Senior Member

Posts: 1222Which Reddit Thread
Haven't see her on 513 Hookups or CincyFUCKS.
Originally Posted by CheroKid
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 06:15 #32199Senior Member

Posts: 435My phone is acting up too. I can do everything except take a picture of my DL or send a deposit via CashApp.
LOL.
Originally Posted by CheroKid
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 18:12 #32198Senior Member

Posts: 150NKY cops again?
New girl posting all over Reddit, only a body picture no face, hotel in call in Florence, completely wide open menu but can't send a face picture because her phone is acting up. Be careful out there, personally I'm not willing to take the chance.
-
10-05-25 15:50 #32197Senior Member

Posts: 55Try nuru
I must say. Michigan is best for strip clubs.
You can try below. Has few good reviews on this site.
https://tryst.link/bdsm/nami0308
Originally Posted by TallYankee
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 11:27 #32196Senior Member

Posts: 62Good luck with that in Cincinnati market it is not like it used to be not very many women that are good anymore!!
Originally Posted by TallYankee
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-25 09:27 #32195Senior Member

Posts: 476Visiting from Michigan for the weekend
Hey fellow mongers, I'm going to be in town for the weekend starting this afternoon and I'm a huge fan of spinners / skinny chicks. Escorts, walkers or AMP's it doesn't matter I like them tiny. I'll wrap up even if a girl has a candy habit, just looking for the skinniest girls around. DM me if you don't want to make it public. Thanks in advance, TallYankee.
-
10-02-25 15:50 #32194Senior Member

Posts: 48Friend?
Who's her friend? Anyone partake who can recommend them?
Originally Posted by VolleyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 19:51 #32193Senior Member

Posts: 292Jodi and Friend in Mason
Jodi and her friend are in Mason for a few days looking for some fun. She's well publicized so if you're free and ready to get wore out give her a call.
-
10-01-25 17:43 #32192Senior Member

Posts: 107Leighbby
Anyone know what happened to Leighbby? She's disappeared again. Hope all is well?
-
09-26-25 16:46 #32191Regular Member

Posts: 11Nicole
Has anyone seen this one since coming back? I've seen the girl in the photos a while ago just curious if it's legit.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/193969557
-
09-24-25 17:53 #32190Senior Member

Posts: 170Bad reviews
I have also not seen her but have only seen bad reviews for her, Everything covered, She complains about postions and taking to long etcc. Cost just seems to much for what you get.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-25 14:07 #32189Senior Member

Posts: 537Dead Fish wiith GPS
I've been tempted but as the years go on the hips get bigger. Also, I've read quite a few reports that she's a DEAD FISH with a severe case of GPS.
Originally Posted by GinCincy
[View Original Post]
I hate to chime in on someone I haven't been with, but there have been enough reports that I'm just summing them all up here.
-
09-24-25 10:50 #32188Senior Member

Posts: 87Jewelz / Precious Jewels / Elena / PUREBEAUTYY
https://tryst.link/escort/preciousjewelz
Originally Posted by GinCincy
[View Original Post]
https://backpagegals.com/user/profile/8550481
https://secrethostess.com/4573671/
https://xlamma.com/us/hindman-ky-esc...lena-22-240264
https://escortdirectory-usa.com/lexi...TYY-21-1480519
Haven't seen her personally, so can't definitively say if she's real or worth it. She seems to have been doing this for a few years and has bounced around A LOT (new ad went up for Lexington 14 hours ago). She uses multiple aliases and phone numbers which makes it hard to trace down any reviews. I tend to be extremely cautious with girls advertising in multiple cities at the same time -- especially cities that are very apart -- as that could easily be a scammer casting a wide net. In this case though she seems to have stayed in the Ohio / Kentucky area.
If it were me I would pass, but I tend to lean ultra careful. There's an argument to made here to attempt to TOFTT and report back. Stay safe.
-
09-24-25 10:38 #32187Senior Member

Posts: 57The first picture is a different girl and the last two pictures are the same girl. I have not seen them, but have read other reviews. Both are a waste of time and money.
Originally Posted by GinCincy
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-25 15:57 #32186Senior Member

Posts: 88Precious jewels











Reply With Quote




