Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 131 of 4095 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 181 231 631 1131 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 61416
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59466

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by ProwlinFighter  [View Original Post]
    Can you point me to the photos went through the chain and searched Sarah can't find them.
    Her name is Susan not Sarah.

  2. #59465
    Quote Originally Posted by ProwlinFighter  [View Original Post]
    Can you point me to the photos went through the chain and searched Sarah can't find them.
    I get you're asking for help but you have to make some level of effort to read the posts. There is also a search in the upper right hand corner, where you can type in the name Sarah. If her photographs are not on the first page, maybe you should check the second page.

  3. #59464

    Payment

    I use Chime to pay for the hotel so it doesn't come up on any statements the wife might see. It only shows on the bank statement as a transfer to Chime. Same goes if you use Paypal. Just my two cents on the cover your tracks side of it.

    As far as leaving the girls in the car, I never take two strangers and so so at least one I can trust. Case in point I took Goldie and a new girl last Saturday and when the new girl was going to steal from the hotel, Goldie stopped her. I had gone to get ice.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackTheR  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some insight on grabbing my first motel. How does this work? Do you leave her in the vehicle? Come in with you to reserve the room? Do you get the room before and hope to find someone worthy of bringing back? How long do you normally reserve it for? I've seen some recent reports about motel rate increases. Can anyone confirm rate and payment options? Would prefer cash only if that is still an option anymore. Sorry for all of the new guy questions. Reports with info seem to be spread out so I'm just dropping a line to get intel on your techniques. Feel free to PM. Will report my first experience when it happens.

    JtR.

  4. #59463

    False teeth

    One of the girls asked me to post this. About a month ago one of the SW took out her teeth in a mongers car to give him a gummy. Turns out she left them in his car. She doesn't want me to mention her name but it was you, and you still have them, drop me a PM and I'll work on getting them fron you to her.

    I told her that they are probly long gone but that I would ask for her.

  5. #59462
    Quote Originally Posted by JackTheR  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some insight on grabbing my first motel. How does this work? Do you leave her in the vehicle? Come in with you to reserve the room? Do you get the room before and hope to find someone worthy of bringing back? How long do you normally reserve it for? I've seen some recent reports about motel rate increases. Can anyone confirm rate and payment options? Would prefer cash only if that is still an option anymore. Sorry for all of the new guy questions. Reports with info seem to be spread out so I'm just dropping a line to get intel on your techniques. Feel free to PM. Will report my first experience when it happens.

    JtR.
    Never leave a streetwalker alone in your car, she will likely take something. I made that mistake once and my car's maintenance log disappeared. Even if it's nothing of value, it's a nuisance to find it missing when you want it.

  6. #59461
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    The drugs that are out there are so bad right now, the girls can barely sniff have a pill and they are out..
    Before I even did the street thing, I was trying to be nice to a street girl for Christmas. Long story short, she OD'd in the room I bought for her to shower and sleep in for that night. Of course the cops came to my house because my name and info was on the room.

    Anyway, the moral of that story is you don't want one of these girls dying in your car. I also don't want the cops to find whatever drugs they may have on them in my car.

  7. #59460

    Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't do dates. I'm talking about the blonde probably late 30's early 40's panhandler with her hair pulled back. It's easy to figure out who she is. She looks dirty all the time she had some jeans on over the weekend that looked like they hadn't been washed in weeks. She's got a decent looking ass, but that chick is dirty. I'm surprised she doesn't take time to wash her clothes down in the creek. When I see girls that look super dirty it also is probably a reflection of what's in their underpants and their va-jay-jay.

    Sarah, the girl that was posted with the photographs I've talked to a few times. She actively wants to do dates for some reason. She always looks like she's tripping on acid. She's very friendly likes to talk. She's tried to get in my car a couple times. Thanks for putting up the review and the photographs.
    Can you point me to the photos went through the chain and searched Sarah can't find them.

  8. #59459

    Motel techniques

    Looking for some insight on grabbing my first motel. How does this work? Do you leave her in the vehicle? Come in with you to reserve the room? Do you get the room before and hope to find someone worthy of bringing back? How long do you normally reserve it for? I've seen some recent reports about motel rate increases. Can anyone confirm rate and payment options? Would prefer cash only if that is still an option anymore. Sorry for all of the new guy questions. Reports with info seem to be spread out so I'm just dropping a line to get intel on your techniques. Feel free to PM. Will report my first experience when it happens.

    JtR.

  9. #59458

    Panhandler across from the golf course

    Quote Originally Posted by HughWang  [View Original Post]
    I don't think that's her, she's a little older. 40's I'm thinking but looks closer to 50 but has a dam nice body. She starts right at that parking lot entrance and typically walks in the direction of the Royal Farms.
    She doesn't do dates. I'm talking about the blonde probably late 30's early 40's panhandler with her hair pulled back. It's easy to figure out who she is. She looks dirty all the time she had some jeans on over the weekend that looked like they hadn't been washed in weeks. She's got a decent looking ass, but that chick is dirty. I'm surprised she doesn't take time to wash her clothes down in the creek. When I see girls that look super dirty it also is probably a reflection of what's in their underpants and their va-jay-jay.

    Sarah, the girl that was posted with the photographs I've talked to a few times. She actively wants to do dates for some reason. She always looks like she's tripping on acid. She's very friendly likes to talk. She's tried to get in my car a couple times. Thanks for putting up the review and the photographs.

  10. #59457
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    If it's the blonde mid 30's that post just under the over pass. I myself tried to convince her but she says she doesn't do that.
    I don't think that's her, she's a little older. 40's I'm thinking but looks closer to 50 but has a dam nice body. She starts right at that parking lot entrance and typically walks in the direction of the Royal Farms.

  11. #59456

    New drugs

    The drugs that are out there are so bad right now, the girls can barely sniff have a pill and they are out. If they say they are ill, I say I am sorry and walk away. If you let them get a pill all you can do is say just a little snort or they are going out. When they go out you open your self up to many problems legally. They are now putting the same stuff in the cocaine that the girls are putting in their crack pipe. Your choices are very limited when she goes out while in your car. I don't think they do autopsy on every addict that dies but you left your DNA behind, just food for thought guys.

    I had one of the girls that was alert and alive and thought I woul get a decent date, wrong. She said do you mind if I do just a little meds I won't do but just a little bit. She still performed but she was starting to nod and the date was not very good. If you let them get well they nod out, if you date them ill they can't take the dick well and your lucky they don't throw up on you. Just a no win situation any more.

    Be Safe.

  12. #59455

    Kiara's doppleganger

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightLeaf  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen kiara lately? Is she still around?
    I will be returning from Brazil soon. I was at the Recita Federal government building. I saw the girl that looked like Kiara when she was very hot 10-12 years ago. Damn if I didn't get hard immediately. If I wasnt there with someone, I would definitely give her a shot.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  13. #59454

    Blonde?

    Quote Originally Posted by HughWang  [View Original Post]
    Yuppers, there's 1 for sure that will get out of their bfs car and stand at the light just before the 95 exit looking to get picked up. Looks pretty decent too.
    If it's the blonde mid 30's that post just under the over pass. I myself tried to convince her but she says she doesn't do that.

  14. #59453

    Carroll Park Golf Course

    Quote Originally Posted by Sfrancis118  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever notice the people living in abandoned cars over there. Wondering if anyone has engaged.
    The parking lot when you pull in to the left. The people living out of their cars. The service road that goes down by the creek has a few homeless people. That's where the homeless people are living who are begging at the intersection. I can tell you I've gone up by the clubhouse, walked onto one of the greens at night and took my date to Pound town under the moonlight. Box Checked and Box pounded.

  15. #59452
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfrancis118  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever notice the people living in abandoned cars over there. Wondering if anyone has engaged.
    Yuppers, there's 1 for sure that will get out of their bfs car and stand at the light just before the 95 exit looking to get picked up. Looks pretty decent too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape