Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 24021
-
09-29-25 01:06 #23511Regular Member

Posts: 12Chantell
Met a BSW light skinned girl named Chantel on linebaugh. She was older but really sexy. Bbj for 30 and it was very worth it.
-
09-28-25 09:33 #23510Senior Member

Posts: 2154When you get over the age of 30, then it's not so bad.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 19:09 #23509Senior Member

Posts: 2154Destiny
Go for it.
Take 808 pineapples and 321 coconuts you should get 08 mangoes with 3X angry Hawaiians chasing after you.
-
09-24-25 13:32 #23508Senior Member

Posts: 2154Wrong board but I reached out before. Higher prices than I wanted.
Originally Posted by NoStrings885
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-25 13:09 #23507Senior Member

Posts: 63Info on Carmella
Anyone have any information on Carmella? I see her posts on STG and was wondering if any she seen her. Can't find anything about her. May be a red flag.
Just really like her pics. Maybe TGTBT.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/tampa...p/592630662981
-
09-24-25 10:27 #23506Senior Member

Posts: 67For Sure
If she ever goes back to her previous rates. I will book once a week for a qv.
-
09-23-25 21:58 #23505Senior Member

Posts: 2154I was on my way to Kayla.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
She's just tall and has some weight.
Diamond young I mean.
-
09-23-25 20:28 #23504Senior Member

Posts: 761Why did you scoop young diamond up? I assume she's out on some post baby weight?
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-25 17:30 #23503Senior Member

Posts: 2154So I finally been able toReach out to her and I had an appointment this afternoon but when I got there. She wasn't even at the location yet. So I had to bounce.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
And driving down I passed young diamond up near fowler. Grrr.
And old diamond was out in front of her notel too. Double grr.
-
09-23-25 10:06 #23502Senior Member

Posts: 2154How the hell are you all reaching her? The number I have (verified someone) doesn't go through. Says unable deliver.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-25 07:03 #23501Senior Member

Posts: 4909Kayla
Saw her yesterday morn. While heading to see her, got a text back from Diamond. Returned her text and didn't hear anything back and just went with Kayla. Got a standing BBBJ and suited up and laid her on her back. Pierced her pussy and started my therapuetic strokes through a bone-chilling releasal of cream! Heard back from Diamond but, 20 minutes too late. She is next on my Nebraska tour.
-
09-22-25 20:13 #23500Senior Member

Posts: 761Lmao, I guess I should have grabbed my glasses. Sucks getting old bro.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-25 17:07 #23499Senior Member

Posts: 2154Cmon. Wig man.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-25 16:40 #23498Senior Member

Posts: 761I'm confused, or I have to put my glasses on. Who's the blond in the ad or is that her? Lmao.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-25 11:05 #23497Senior Member

Posts: 2154Destiny / destinie
So I sent a text this morning and after some phone tag got in touch.
Now this is what pisses me off. Said if I was going to give her money and I said if she gives me something. Told me she's at the gas station at Fletcher and Nebraska and to come and get her.
When I said I couldn't that moment but could this afernoon (considering she didn't reapond to me for over an hr this morning), she got pissy and asked why I called her then. And before I could respond, e hung up.
Sooooooo I'm not going to gatekeep.
http://(808)<font color="#000080">[D...min]</font>830











Reply With Quote




