Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 58910
-
09-23-25 16:03 #53450Senior Member

Posts: 165Lotus Blossom on John Young
I went to this AMP years ago for my first "walk on back" but never got any love. This place is across the street from Darden HQ and just up the road from the Ritz and the JW Marriott (which has a non-release spa on site). So I wondered if anyone knows about getting a release these days at Lotus Blossom.
-
09-23-25 12:42 #53449Senior Member

Posts: 29East reccs
I've been looking for a solid one near the East specifically close to the UCF area cause I'm there for work a lot. Any recs?
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-25 12:18 #53448Senior Member

Posts: 1230Yes, East orlando, not international.
Originally Posted by Ichithrew
[View Original Post]
But options galore.
-
09-23-25 12:13 #53447Senior Member

Posts: 285Mimi Meiji again
Booked an hour session with Mimi after my experience yesterday. Now I can give a better description of her. The picture is 100% her and she looks better in person tbh. She's 20 from Tokyo. She's 5'7, super spinner, not an ounce of fat on her with slender feminine curves. She says she does pilates and you can def tell. MM tear drop C cups that are soft to touch. I love MM tits when they are done like this. The view in CG is amazing. English is okay, she speaks fluent Japanese / Chinese. I was able to pop twice and had some time for post shower. BBBJ is okay, not the best but being on the bed and showing her what I like makes up for it. The only downside was I had to be more gentle than my usual rough pounding but I was okay with that.
If you love young petite spinners this is your girl. I am curious to try Nana but I'm drained, any reports would be appreciated.
-
09-23-25 12:05 #53446Senior Member

Posts: 1230Got to be hard for them to walk away from orlando, just the micky mouse money alone (dad slipping away) should keep this town booming.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
As far as brevard, you might need a familiar girl, another bust over here and then the popular local news on face book 'space coast rocket' post my review from here in their face book article that was reporting on another AMP bust
Might say we need a cooling off period, luckily I'm not far from otown.
-
09-23-25 10:30 #53445Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Yeah if they know one is going down, they are usually pretty good at working on a replacement to take its place. But It's a lot for them to have to keep going through this process over and over and as a business owner myself I feel for them. With that being said I'm happy these girls decide to keep operating in our area rather than packing up and going somewhere else. These girls are incredible women and are very normal outside of work and they take care of us just as much as we take care of them.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
Mark are the any decent options out your way? I might be wrong, but aren't you out in the Brevard area? I get out there a couple times a month.
-
09-23-25 09:39 #53444Senior Member

Posts: 1230Don't matter 'why'
Bottom line, open one day closed the next.
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
But hey, got M&Y (orchid 66) and tokyo back!
Got to be so much money in this business they can afford to walk away!
Keep it up!
-
09-23-25 08:48 #53443Senior Member

Posts: 1230Venus massage
After the abrupt closing of QQ this is 8 or 10 miles away with some favorable reviews.
-
09-23-25 08:21 #53442Senior Member

Posts: 1230Crime hills
Been working (construction) orlando on and off since 70's and that's a common name for that area.
Originally Posted by CopKoda
[View Original Post]
but really? can anyone be oblivious to a ghetto scene? maybe the Griswolds from 'family vacation'
-
09-23-25 08:05 #53441Senior Member

Posts: 29Qq
Is this the East qq that's closed or the one closer to I drive? I wanted to check out the East Orlando one soon.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-25 07:59 #53440Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Thank Doc. Looks like you added a couple other old fun spots to this one. Had some fun times at some of those places. Good times but we have some great spots now as well so. And things keep evolving with the Japanese opening up shop and it's only a matter of time before the K agencies make there way here.
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
Speaking of Blue Ocean, a few years back that place used to have some insanely hot Peruvian, Colombian, Venezuelan girls working there. I still here from these girls when they come back to Orlando and used to meet them one on one at a private location or when they were at a different store working. They don't like working for the Koreans over a blue ocean anymore. For those of you that know Anna / Nichole (Columbian hottie) or Olivia (Venezuelan hottie) they just wrapped up a short tour here in Orlando and will be back from Miami soon.
-
09-23-25 07:50 #53439Senior Member

Posts: 285Anywhere that's a 2-3 mile radius from pine hills I consider the ghetto. Area of poor poverty and high crime rate. I'm an Orlando native so this is well known amongst locals.
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-25 06:57 #53438Senior Member

Posts: 449https://crimegrade.org/safest-places-in-orlando-fl/
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-25 01:07 #53437Senior Member

Posts: 844Sorry... I gotta ask!
I'm not from the Orlando area, and really only get to Orange or Osceola Counties when navigating to whatever favorite AMP I'm trying to reach. While that's more often than I'd care to admit, I still don't get the opportunity to check out much of the rest of the "environs" on my frequent excursions. Soooo... I don't really have a feel for what parts of town are "what", with regard to demographics, neighborhoods, side-of-the-tracks, or whatever euphemism fits best.
Originally Posted by CopKoda
[View Original Post]
It may be politically, culturally, or socially "incorrect" to ask, but what part of town could be called the "ghetto" (and for what reason), and are there any other "parts of town" that may have undesirable or unsafe (less safe?) areas for out-of-towners to be aware of? I don't mean to cast stereotypes, but if a PM reply is better suited for this, potentially insensitive, question, that's fine too.
-
09-22-25 23:50 #53436Senior Member

Posts: 844"Asked nicely?"
Well, "nicely" doesn't sound like a direct LE initiative (they seem to take pleasure in being anything BUT "nice") and it doesn't sound like "complaining neighbors", unless those complaints were made only to the landlord and not LE, so I would guess the landlord would be the most likely entity to "ask nicely" about anything, maybe from direct observation or possibly from other tenants observations/complaints in the building with the same landlord.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
Assuming it's something like that, this would seem to make the case for actually buying a small (ramshackle, rundown) stand-alone building in an industrial area (think "Harold Avenue") where there'd be no landlord to deal with at all. At a bare minimum perhaps avoiding the strip-plaza type locations that this group seems so fond of using. Even leasing a small (ramshackle, rundown) stand-alone building in an industrial area would be better. At least the landlord is less likely to "ask nicely" (or at all) "to close up shop. " As long as it's a safe area, even the customers might feel better about NOT walking past family oriented restaurants or businesses (or overly social barbershops) to get to the front door.
Somebody with good contacts should be happy to pass that along. At least that would be my advice.











Reply With Quote





