Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 13541
-
09-24-25 15:25 #12656Senior Member

Posts: 60Ciara
I noticed this one posting again. Anyone have info on her? I might have to toftt again.
-
09-22-25 16:55 #12655Senior Member

Posts: 138Activity of Escort diminished?
I see less activity in Escort reporting and update?
Due to state of economy, has the price of escort increased in Chattanooga area are.
Providers moved to Nashville or Atlanta area seeking bigger opportunity?
Have they gone dormant found a job.
-
09-14-25 19:19 #12654Senior Member

Posts: 36Do you know if she would do BBFS, or possibly CIP?
Originally Posted by Lewdity
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-25 08:52 #12653Senior Member

Posts: 86Secret
I saw her a few weeks ago. Although I didn't know she was posting. I contacted her through FB and had a quick dream that included a BBBJ. I didn't partake in the rest. Location was at her safe and secure residence.
Originally Posted by MrSpeed
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-25 15:08 #12652Senior Member

Posts: 362Secret
Those are her tits for sure.
Originally Posted by MrSpeed
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-25 14:41 #12651Senior Member

Posts: 96Secret
Anyone know if these recent postings are actually her? If so has anyone seen her recently?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...t/975553931169
-
09-10-25 10:43 #12650Senior Member

Posts: 127Another throat goat
Can anyone provide information on this lady. I shy away from AAs due to past drama but I am a sucker for the spinners. Hopefully someone can keep me from making a mistake.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...f/930463795755
-
09-10-25 01:07 #12649Senior Member

Posts: 138Yes rates very high
I always wondered 🤔 why rates are high in very competitive.
Originally Posted by HobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
Area like Atlanta. In Tryst people quote very high. When you arrive their house rules are added.
Or additional cost.
-
09-09-25 15:25 #12648Senior Member

Posts: 514Emphasis on HEAVILY photoshopped. $300 for a hhr is insane. Just saw the booking and she looks barely anything like the pics. Drugs have whooped her.
Originally Posted by Smokie4
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 13:22 #12647Senior Member

Posts: 1031Trouble
She is trouble. Might have her BF with her as well. He likes to go through you car while your inside with her and rob you.
Originally Posted by LifeStyler
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 02:38 #12646Senior Member

Posts: 112I see one of your girls from chattanooga is visiting here in huntsville, AL.
Have any of you seen her yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hunts...-/017862059181
-
09-04-25 19:52 #12645Senior Member

Posts: 50Toe curling fun
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...l/349606980559 Anyone have any experience with this one? All info appreciated!
-
09-02-25 21:10 #12644Senior Member

Posts: 159BJ Betty
Her ad almost reads as a threat. She seems a little not all the way there.
Originally Posted by Spankin
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 17:55 #12643Senior Member

Posts: 234BJ Betty--meh
Stopped by to visit with Blow Job Betty: motel in Lookout Valley, room looked like the set of the ATM scene from Breaking Bad. She's late forties largish woman, not ugly, and pleasant demeanor. Some really odd conversation, ("I don't have a boyfriend, but if I get one, he won't be the kind of guy to rob you. ") And of course let me tell you my tale of woe. I ort for the specialty of the house and meh. For a woman that age and in that line of work she seemed to have never handled a dick before, no deep throat (indigestion), really uncoordinated effort, and just disappointing. Shoulda stayed home.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/715798927097
-
09-01-25 13:43 #12642Senior Member

Posts: 96That's almost definitely her pic. I'd recognize those umm features anywhere. Question is, is it actually her posting?
Originally Posted by Boyscout42
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





