Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 385 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 5765
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5435

    Oriental Massage Spa

    Anyone visited Oriental massage spa on St. Andrews Rd.?

  2. #5434

    Re: Bush River

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryCotter  [View Original Post]
    I've heard about Bliss, S Healthy, four Seasons and more, but every time I drive down Bush River I see others like VIP, Satori, and at least one more further up toward Irmo. I haven't ever seen these places reviewed. I assume it's the kind of place where a grandma pressures you into an L1 experience, but I suppose they could be hidden gems. Does anyone have any experience good or bad at any of those?
    I only know of four places on Bush River Road, if you count Healthy, which is visible, but actually on Arrowood. If you are driving down Bush towards St. Andrews Rd:

    1) Healthy in a small house on Arrowood. Look left at the stoplight by Cookout and you will see it. Originally it had table shower and happy-ending service only, and only if they knew you. Recent reviews imply the TS is gone, and the level of service is now higher. Chinese.

    2) VIP in a on the left strip mall behind the seafood fast-food place. This has always in my experience been an older Korean lady with HE only. If she likes you, the girls may come out. There used to be an American girls place in the same strip, but I believe they are gone for several years.

    3) Life / Touch of Seoul / Healing Spa this storefont is on the right just before Real Mexico restaurant where the road goes from four lanes to two. The tiny strip used to have a Subway, but it moved leaving the spa and a tattoo joint the only places here I believe. Have not been for probably at least five years, but it was Korean, and was sometimes just HE, but I believe TOS might have been FS.

    4) Satori is on the left in a cluster of bungalow type units at the stop light just after the big church. I only went once, and found it to be pretty unimpressive -- very mediocre rub with very mediocre HE, but eveyone has bad days I suppose. Korean, I believe.

    To my knowledge, these are all the AMPs on Bush River Road. The other site tries to say there is something in one of the buildings behind Hobby Town, but that seems to be misinformation as far as I could tell when I went looking.

    Spaceman Spiff.

  3. #5433

    AMPs on Bush River

    I've heard about Bliss, S Healthy, four Seasons and more, but every time I drive down Bush River I see others like VIP, Satori, and at least one more further up toward Irmo. I haven't ever seen these places reviewed. I assume it's the kind of place where a grandma pressures you into an L1 experience, but I suppose they could be hidden gems. Does anyone have any experience good or bad at any of those?

  4. #5432

    BeBe

    Quote Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff  [View Original Post]
    This place is still open, but google suggests it may now be called "Healing Spa". I can't say if Bebe is there.

    2301 Bush River Rd, Columbia, SC 29210.

    (803) 798-7376.

    Spaceman Spiff.
    I was told that BeBe retired but I've been out of town for a while so not sure how accurate that info is.

  5. #5431

    Touch of Seuol etc

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorD  [View Original Post]
    I can't locate a "Touch of Seoul" or Life Spa in Columbia, and am guessing they closed since this was posted. I'm planning a trip to Columbia and would love to set up a session with BeBe again. She was the best. Any current intel on her?
    This place is still open, but google suggests it may now be called "Healing Spa". I can't say if Bebe is there.

    2301 Bush River Rd, Columbia, SC 29210.

    (803) 798-7376.

    Spaceman Spiff.

  6. #5430

    BeBe formerly of NE, Life Spa, Touch of Seoul

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackdic  [View Original Post]
    BeBe's working at A touch of Seoul (used to be Life Spa) in the little mini mall between Subway and the tattoo parlor over on Bush River Road. Jenny's still there too for those of you who May remember her.
    I can't locate a "Touch of Seoul" or Life Spa in Columbia, and am guessing they closed since this was posted. I'm planning a trip to Columbia and would love to set up a session with BeBe again. She was the best. Any current intel on her?

  7. #5429

    Healthy Spa

    I have been forced to sit on the sidelines. Dare I say lurking in the shadows. Of the hobby for far longer than I've wanted. This weekend I decided to get back in the game, but the three ladies I tried to contact did not respond. Well one did, but apparently I was not brief enough in my reply and that fell through.

    I decided to go to a massage joint. Some of my best memories in the hobby are from twenty years ago at the Laurel Spa in Atlanta, and I had fun at Pure Serenity here in town almost a decade ago, so I am no stranger to a rub and happy ending. But which place?

    I had been to Four Seasons years ago, but awhile back I had read a couple of good reviews for Healthy Spa. Since it was closer, I decided to head there. Boy am I glad I did. My masseuse was a very attractive, petite lady who said her name was "Tina. " While there was not a table shower, the rub was nice and the finish was excellent. I would highly recommend Healthy Spa and Tina. I will repeat when able.

  8. #5428

    Angelina massage.

    Tried out Angelina massage in Cayce / west Columbia. Called to set up an appointment and asked if they have table shower, they stated yes on table shower and appointment set, I arrived 5 minutes a walk in arrived before me and I was asked to come back in an hour. I return 45 minutes later am led to a room and no table shower today. Paid 80 dollars house fee for one hour and received a mediocre massage at best with zero teasing. On the flip masseuse offered a HJ for 60 dollars and no other offerings quoted. Ended up not happy and not pleased with her performance. I will not repeat.

  9. #5427

    Bliss

    Bliss for the second time a couple of days ago.

    Cute petite masseuse with cute petite boobs, and she didn't mind me playing with them.

    Excellent massage, lots of pressure which I like.

    Happy ending, left satisfied.

  10. #5426
    Quote Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff  [View Original Post]
    New Energy does not have a standalone house. It's in an office building with some other stuff I don't recall on the upper floors.

    Bliss, a few blocks away, basically across from Boozer Shopping Center is standalone, but not a house per se.

    But, if you go down Dutch Square Boulevard until it turns into Arrowwood, and cross Bush River, then Healthy Spa is on the left in its own house. (120 Arrowwood).

    Spaceman Spiff.
    That's the one. Healthy Spa, thank you my friend.

  11. #5425

    Hmm, Not NE I don't think

    New Energy does not have a standalone house. It's in an office building with some other stuff I don't recall on the upper floors.

    Bliss, a few blocks away, basically across from Boozer Shopping Center is standalone, but not a house per se.

    But, if you go down Dutch Square Boulevard until it turns into Arrowwood, and cross Bush River, then Healthy Spa is on the left in its own house. (120 Arrowwood).

    Spaceman Spiff.

  12. #5424

    Probably New Energy

    Quote Originally Posted by Gb5151  [View Original Post]
    I will be traveling to Cola Wednesday. About 6 months ago I was in Cola and went to a massage studio near the old Dutch Square Mall and Colonial Life. It is a stand alone house but I can't remember the name. Any help from you Cola regulars would be appreciated.
    https://newenergymassagetherapy.com/

  13. #5423

    Massage parlor near the old Dutch Fork Mall

    I will be traveling to Cola Wednesday. About 6 months ago I was in Cola and went to a massage studio near the old Dutch Square Mall and Colonial Life. It is a stand alone house but I can't remember the name. Any help from you Cola regulars would be appreciated.

  14. #5422

    Headed to Columbia, maybe Bliss

    From what I've read it looks like Bliss would be a great stop for a good deep massage and L1, not looking for more. I've seen Jay, May, Amy, Anna, Summer (probably moved on from what I see), mentioned. Out of these, any favorites stand out for deep massage and HE?

    Thanks.

    AMP.

  15. #5421

    Quote

    Quote Originally Posted by BetterTogether  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in at bliss on my drive thru Columbia again this week. Called ahead and asked for Jay. She met me at the door and led me to my room holding my hand and patted me on the ass as I entered the room. She told me to undress and lay facedown. She proceeded to give a very strong deep tissue massage that she knows I like. I've seen her a few times before. The massage was fantastic and lots of teasing to get the boys ready down there. The flip was amazing. Each time I feel I'm closer to a real GFE. We really seem to hit it off more and more. But I'm sure it's just a game to keep me coming back for more but that's what I like about it more than these other places that offer L3 or more. I get the same results for nearly half the price and with Jay it's worth it to me.
    Do they offer some extensive menu like 69 or PM? Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape