Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 589 1089 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 31840
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30520

    Visiting Senior Looking 4 Anal

    I will be in town next week and am looking for a lady that is up for some anal. Did some checking here and on the usual sites but it doesn't look like there is much being advertised so was hoping someone would be willing to share if they have an anal queen they are willing to share!

    JM.

  2. #30519

    Goldie

    Had an amazing visit with Goldie. Hut her up and she responded very quick and was very accommodating as we managed to set up a car date. Met up with her and she made me feel very comfortable and is just very very attractive. Best provider I've been with up until now. I will officially be a regular now!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6156524969/1

  3. #30518
    Quote Originally Posted by NastyTimeNow  [View Original Post]
    Had two recent visits to the Bell Road Latinas. They advertise and you are never going to get the girl in the pictures so I will not bother with a link. If you want to know where to find them PM me.

    The first visit was with a nice curvy lady. I opted for the short stay and she was right down to business with CBJ that got me to the edge. Then she mounted and we rode into the sunset but she remained partially clothed and didn't seem to want to unleash her girls which was disappointing. Anyway the job was done and the experience was passable so I elected to try again this past weekend.

    On this visit, I got a smoking hot young lady but as I entered the room I heard the bathroom door close and the girl was standing right in front of me. This set off my danger sense in a big way but she was so hot I proceeded. I paid $. 6 and she put a condom on me, got naked save for her bra, and took position on the bed and indicated for me to go doggy. No foreplay, no revving up the engine, just do it now and get it over with. I was already in a bad frame of mind because of whoever was in the bathroom so it wasn't happening. I asked for oral attention to get going to which she responded that she needed 0. 4 additional to make it happen. I paid and she half heartedly went to work but it just wasn't happening for me for the first time ever. I eventually just got up and left. Lesson learned. I will not repeat ever.

    So my latina experience in this city is mediocre at best. I've learned my lesson. Too bad the latina group that was in Spring Hill a few years ago isn't around. THOSE were some good times.

    YMMV but I have seen "latinas" on Sidco (the best but she was Dominican), Percy Priest (not great), and Bell Road x 3 (ranging from pretty good to downright horrible) and I doubt I will try again.
    I agree never expect what you see in the pictures with the Latinas. Most times still decent looks.

    Great information, review and comparisons.
    Last edited by KittyLoverMan; 09-23-25 at 16:31. Reason: Spelling

  4. #30517

    Bell Road Latinas

    Had two recent visits to the Bell Road Latinas. They advertise and you are never going to get the girl in the pictures so I will not bother with a link. If you want to know where to find them PM me.

    The first visit was with a nice curvy lady. I opted for the short stay and she was right down to business with CBJ that got me to the edge. Then she mounted and we rode into the sunset but she remained partially clothed and didn't seem to want to unleash her girls which was disappointing. Anyway the job was done and the experience was passable so I elected to try again this past weekend.

    On this visit, I got a smoking hot young lady but as I entered the room I heard the bathroom door close and the girl was standing right in front of me. This set off my danger sense in a big way but she was so hot I proceeded. I paid $. 6 and she put a condom on me, got naked save for her bra, and took position on the bed and indicated for me to go doggy. No foreplay, no revving up the engine, just do it now and get it over with. I was already in a bad frame of mind because of whoever was in the bathroom so it wasn't happening. I asked for oral attention to get going to which she responded that she needed 0. 4 additional to make it happen. I paid and she half heartedly went to work but it just wasn't happening for me for the first time ever. I eventually just got up and left. Lesson learned. I will not repeat ever.

    So my latina experience in this city is mediocre at best. I've learned my lesson. Too bad the latina group that was in Spring Hill a few years ago isn't around. THOSE were some good times.

    YMMV but I have seen "latinas" on Sidco (the best but she was Dominican), Percy Priest (not great), and Bell Road x 3 (ranging from pretty good to downright horrible) and I doubt I will try again.

  5. #30516
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyTNgent  [View Original Post]
    I know this provider has been very well reviewed, so I just want to thank the Senior members for all of their prior reviews. It helped in my decision making. I just had a dream with this amazing classy beauty. She is everything that has been written before and more. She is a pleasure and joy to be around. It was scheduled for hr but went 1. 5. No clock watching or anything. I arrived an incall location. She met me looking fantastic in a tight dress hugging her sexy curves with a kiss. DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, CG and then a shot in the bag. Cleaned up.

    Then we chilled and relaxed looking at all her dresses, shoes and different lingerie. I got a private fashion show! Haha then went for round 2, so MSOG with another BBBJ and CG. She had a big "O" and I shot in the bag again.

    This lady is phenomenal!
    Gianna is such an amazing person, I love her. She treats you like a gentlemen. I will never forget her charm worked so well. I recommend everyone who has the money to go see her. She one of the few best girls out here in Nashville and she won't scam your money as your money will be worth the time you spend with her!

  6. #30515

    I was a fool before now I'm not

    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what actually happened here. Did you give her money up front for the room, and then she didn't meet you? Or did you still end up meeting her and expected to get some money back?
    Their was no date, she ask if I can help with some money in return she would give me the money back at a certain time on that day, she kept stringing me along and ultimately never paid me back. She made bunch of excuses saying she had a date but either she was lying or she did had the money but refused to pay me back but after that night I saw her posted an ad so I'm assuming she didn't make any money to pay me back. Moral of the story, don't lend any girls your money at all even if you feel bad for their condition LOL.

  7. #30514

    Anyone seen this one?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...gfe-63405.html

    I can't find much although she posts very often.

  8. #30513

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Longhard80  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Taylor a few years ago in Dallas when I was fairly new to the game. Decided to see her again since it has been awhile and my curiosity got the best of me, as well as my little head taking over. She looks just like her pics. Blue eyed Brunette.Her clit is pierced which wasn't a concern for me. This time we met at her location, opened the door and she still looked good after all these years. Got undressed and went through the motions missionary, doggie, CG, RCG etc until I finished in the bag.

    https://tryst.link/escort/taymadison30
    Is she GFE or PSE? Does she get into it or is she just a really hot girl you get to go through positions with and then you're out? Does she actually ask for the deposit?

  9. #30512

    I'm confused

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaBrands  [View Original Post]
    Summer is real, her body is real but I won't be seeing her anymore. Never give anyone money to help them with their room before asking for it back. Why even help these girls I ask. Just felt stupid LOL. I won't be taking a chance on new providers. But y'all can take a taste since she needs the money. I'll go back to seeing my regular providers. Enjoy!

    Rates $$ QV, 3 $$ 1 H and 4 $$ 2/ H.

    She offered everything except bare and anal.
    Not sure what actually happened here. Did you give her money up front for the room, and then she didn't meet you? Or did you still end up meeting her and expected to get some money back?

  10. #30511

    HOT and READY

    You fellas let us know if this goes down in a positive way. She looks to good to be true. I guess I get leery to easy. If I can't find some reviews any place a red flag just goes up. Please let us know if all is safe and how good was the deed. Thanks /.

  11. #30510

    Gianna Bellisa

    I know this provider has been very well reviewed, so I just want to thank the Senior members for all of their prior reviews. It helped in my decision making. I just had a dream with this amazing classy beauty. She is everything that has been written before and more. She is a pleasure and joy to be around. It was scheduled for hr but went 1. 5. No clock watching or anything. I arrived an incall location. She met me looking fantastic in a tight dress hugging her sexy curves with a kiss. DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, CG and then a shot in the bag. Cleaned up.

    Then we chilled and relaxed looking at all her dresses, shoes and different lingerie. I got a private fashion show! Haha then went for round 2, so MSOG with another BBBJ and CG. She had a big "O" and I shot in the bag again.

    This lady is phenomenal!

  12. #30509

    I forgot about the link if I didn't include it


  13. #30508

    She's real but I won't be seeing her

    Summer is real, her body is real but I won't be seeing her anymore. Never give anyone money to help them with their room before asking for it back. Why even help these girls I ask. Just felt stupid LOL. I won't be taking a chance on new providers. But y'all can take a taste since she needs the money. I'll go back to seeing my regular providers. Enjoy!

    Rates $$ QV, 3 $$ 1 H and 4 $$ 2/ H.

    She offered everything except bare and anal.

  14. #30507
    If memory serves she has been around for years, can't remember what she used to go by, but I recognize her, I'm sure if I could remember her name, you could search reviews on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenMcGroin  [View Original Post]
    Her availability isn't great. Comms are a little slow but she does respond & her rates seem great so I'm curious. I plan to pull the trigger as soon as our availability synchs.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...y/254749588721

  15. #30506

    Any intel on this one?

    Her availability isn't great. Comms are a little slow but she does respond & her rates seem great so I'm curious. I plan to pull the trigger as soon as our availability synchs.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...y/254749588721

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape