Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 59472
-
09-25-25 00:05 #57522Senior Member

Posts: 62Not that I am aware, it is not the best part of town.
Originally Posted by PilotFlight24
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-25 16:37 #57521Senior Member

Posts: 33Asians near the Airport
Are there any Asians or Asian Agencies near the airport?
-
09-24-25 16:31 #57520Senior Member

Posts: 62KAMPs in Duluth / Norcros
Are there any KAMPs left in Duluth / Norcross / Peachtree Corners area, I don't seem to be able to identify any anymore. Even my former last resort in Doraville, is now serviced by an old granny. I don't really like the idea of having to go to Atlanta.
Private message me.
-
09-24-25 16:27 #57519Senior Member

Posts: 62I could use that information.
Originally Posted by Osmosiss
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-25 06:02 #57518Senior Member

Posts: 297Message me
I could use some intel.
Originally Posted by Osmosiss
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-25 23:21 #57517Senior Member

Posts: 4061Depends on if it is busy which I doubt it will be. So they may be a little tired from a long night or be refreshed and you'll be their first.
Originally Posted by JoelBarish
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-25 17:57 #57516Senior Member

Posts: 96Oasis
I'll be driving down to the ATL airport in a few weeks for an early flight. Not very familiar with the ATL scene but given that Oasis is apparently open 24 hours and sounds promising, I might leave early and stop by. Anyone have any experience to share about their twilight hours? I've never been to a parlor at 5 am so would be interested in anyone's experiences. Wondering how eager they are at that hour? Any additional info on Oasis would be great. PM would be welcome if preferred.
-
09-21-25 22:52 #57515Senior Member

Posts: 59CFS is definitely available (maybe more). I can't remember how much CBJ set me back. Girl was decent.
Originally Posted by GhostRide25
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-25 15:13 #57514Senior Member

Posts: 4061It's open 24 hours and it's a spa. You'll definitely get more than HJ. However they may try to charge you a high price for FS.
Originally Posted by GhostRide25
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-25 18:31 #57513Senior Member

Posts: 26Oasis Spa?
About to move to the West Midtown area around Marietta Blvd near znorthside Dr. Is Oasis good place for more than the standard HE?
-
09-20-25 07:46 #57512Senior Member

Posts: 104Courtesy
Stopped in at Pure Spa, one of the last in east cobb, and as was leaving a lady from the dry cleaners next door came out and was giving me the stink eye. Then I noticed she was looking at the car next to mine. Evidently a monger had parked in one of her spots. Sign said cleaner parking only. Now, the store next to Pure is being remodeled and most spaces were blocked by workers. Pure is one of the last in the area, please have a little courtesy, and don't give them any extra ammo for them.
-
09-20-25 07:26 #57511Regular Member

Posts: 14Typical Rates
I was there 30 for. 6. And I matched.
Originally Posted by Aakaps
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-25 00:44 #57510Senior Member

Posts: 108Green massage
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by ThatOneGuyIsMe
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-25 00:36 #57509Regular Member

Posts: 24Her tits feel like hacky sacks. No other way to describe it. Much bigger than average but no wobble.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-25 15:17 #57508Senior Member

Posts: 117Head 2 toe
Agreed RM reviews are trash and unreliable.
Originally Posted by Osmosiss
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




