Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 493 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 7390
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6955
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 1

    Hey hey

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...n/282179383367

    Seen her twice. Took me a while to figure out how to copy paste on a phone to share this. She gets into it, she let's me in all the way with no fuss. She doesn't wear make up or put on a faux sexxxy like most providers she just puts out and does a good job of it. I plan to see her regularly because I like her no bullshit approach to the profession. She doesn't kiss or do Greek. I never even asked for Greek she just made sure to let me know ahead of time so I would not show up expecting something she doesn't offer. I wish more providers let me know about menu limitations before they get their hands on the roses. This provider doesn't run off with the roses before the action takes place, she let's it sit there until the deed is done. She ought to get a few courtesy visits from guys who appreciate a no rush honest provider who makes things clear up front.
    You should post exactly who you're speaking about in your review. A lot of girls delete their posts when no longer in the area to try and avoid people trying to set up dates when not located in the same city anymore

  2. #6954

    Already drawing unwanted attention

    Finally someone new in the area. Decent looking. Appears to have a fun and playful side. And bam.

    She has to brag about the green goods in her photos.

    Do I think these providers are angels? Definitely not! But, don't start raising attention to the good Uncle and bring uncertainty to what could have been an outstanding opportunity.

    Maybe some of us mongers party and play. However, most of us just what the play time and we want the playground safe.

    Huge turn off for me, which is sad because she's in my playground down here in the Village's area.

    Back to square one.

    Hey Maverick, what was the name of that truck driving school? Truck Masters was it.

    IUKUK.

    Happy mongering.

    JAFO.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250925_153635_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250925_153551_Gallery.jpg‎  

  3. #6953
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp9457  [View Original Post]
    Interesting as I have seen Brooke at her room and for a car date when her nephew was staying with her. Never had a problem. I hope see hasnt changed her ways.

    MP.
    As stated I am not even sure the two are related. But timing does seem a bit strange. But so far its all bullshit.

  4. #6952
    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    Mp9457 your in box is full so please send me Ann's digits.
    Cleared out my box. And sent you a DM.

    MP.

  5. #6951

    Ann

    Mp9457 your in box is full so please send me Ann's digits.

  6. #6950
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryHorny  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3526157964

    Let me start this by saying that I cannot prove the two things are related.

    Okay so I messaged this one and got some info 150 roses for a HH at her incall. Then she says have to do a cardate instead (still 150 roses). Jr is doing the thinking and I agree.

    Only a few minutes later and I get a bad feeling and I just don't go and I block her number.

    The next day someone calls 3 x in 30 min but does not leave a message. Then sends me a text threatening my life a family (ex and already passed away) and says its from me messing with his girls and his business.

    Again I cannot prove the two are related but the timing is suspicious.

    Everyone be safe.
    Interesting as I have seen Brooke at her room and for a car date when her nephew was staying with her. Never had a problem. I hope see hasnt changed her ways.

    MP.

  7. #6949
    Senior Member


    Posts: 372

    Car dates

    Quote Originally Posted by VeryHorny  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3526157964

    Let me start this by saying that I cannot prove the two things are related.

    Okay so I messaged this one and got some info 150 roses for a HH at her incall. Then she says have to do a cardate instead (still 150 roses). Jr is doing the thinking and I agree.

    Only a few minutes later and I get a bad feeling and I just don't go and I block her number.

    The next day someone calls 3 x in 30 min but does not leave a message. Then sends me a text threatening my life a family (ex and already passed away) and says its from me messing with his girls and his business.

    Again I cannot prove the two are related but the timing is suspicious.

    Everyone be safe.
    You might have been lucky you didn't go through with the car date. It might have been a setup for a robbery.

  8. #6948

    Porsipinia

    On Sat I scheduled a date with my ATF lady porsipinia. For about a week or two she has not been seeing many clients as she took some personal time.

    Today's date started with her greeting me at the door with a big smile and a sexy black dress. (One day she will greet me in a bath robe and nothing else).

    We retreated to the party room and got comfortable. Since we know each other already the checks were not needed.

    Got on bed and started with some good DFKg while her hands jerked Jr awake. Once I was up she went down for one of her great BBBJs. When the time was right we switched up and Jr went inside her kitty. I don't know what she does but she is always tight and its so enjoyable to be inside her.

    Now I don't know what donations is asking from new clients, but I am quite pleased that she is not raising my donations yet.

    I know she does not post ads often but I am sure if you look back on forum you will find a review with a link.

  9. #6947

    Issue

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3526157964

    Let me start this by saying that I cannot prove the two things are related.

    Okay so I messaged this one and got some info 150 roses for a HH at her incall. Then she says have to do a cardate instead (still 150 roses). Jr is doing the thinking and I agree.

    Only a few minutes later and I get a bad feeling and I just don't go and I block her number.

    The next day someone calls 3 x in 30 min but does not leave a message. Then sends me a text threatening my life a family (ex and already passed away) and says its from me messing with his girls and his business.

    Again I cannot prove the two are related but the timing is suspicious.

    Everyone be safe.

  10. #6946

    Mona

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardFliehr  [View Original Post]
    Will be passing through Ocala later today. Wondering if any fellow Seniors have seen Mona? Legit? Worth it? Please message me with any info you can share.

    https://callescort.org/352-470-1707
    She's real. Good comms and reliability. Services are very mechanical. YMMV with her.

    -D.

  11. #6945

    Mona 9/18

    Will be passing through Ocala later today. Wondering if any fellow Seniors have seen Mona? Legit? Worth it? Please message me with any info you can share.

    https://callescort.org/352-470-1707

  12. #6944

    My review of Kaylee

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...i/293096932118

    Okay started with decent comms. She replied within twenty minutes and within ten minutes for follow up messages.

    When I arrived her place is a mess and it was hard to determine which unit was hers. Once she opened the door I was greeted by a tiny provider in a satin dress and it was obvious she had nothing on underneath.

    She leads me to the playroom which is also a mess. The LEO check is preformed and I am glad to see a provider that still performs a LEO check.

    Now she wants donation up front and I let her know I'll let he count it and place it in plain view and ask that it remain there until I leave. She agrees and then messages someone on her phone and then has to use the restroom. Agreed on GV for $ roses.

    After about 10 minutes of her getting it together we both get comfortable and down to business. She does everything covered (sorry no BBBJ). She is a talker and the only way to shut her up is to put something in her mouth.

    She allows roaming and I started lingering her pussy. Which is tiny and tight. After only a few minutes I roll her onto her back and let my covered stick enter her kitty and went to town on her.

    This gal can take a pounding and all to soon I blew up in the bag.

    Cleanup was a simple paper towel and then escorted out only to see another monger waiting his turn.

    My Opinion is she is worth the tokens but I don't know as I would make her a regular. I will see her again when I need it and my regular is not available.

  13. #6943
    Quote Originally Posted by Kynkydzyrz69  [View Original Post]
    Did you bother to read the reviews?
    Well, like a said I couldn't find a name, or any easily identifiable info in her post. I didn't see anything unique enough to generate a hit. I was kind of hoping the fact that I have left a few valid reviews might buy me a little kindness. Unless you know her name so I can run an advance search?

  14. #6942

    Beware

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cala/193395772

    This one will demand a prepayment and then will ghost you.

  15. #6941
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp9457  [View Original Post]
    Prosperina contacted me today, finally. Qv 100 160 hhr 200 hr. Raincoat. Funny thing is when she gave address. I went ommmh. Same address that Andreya is. That I reviewed last week.
    Yes. They share the house. Wish they had a pool, would love to have porsipinia in the water.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape