rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 99 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 49 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 149 199 599 1099 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 17685
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16215
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    Is she foreign? Vika is Russian name.
    I doubt she is Russian, or anything other then blonde and prego, her communication skills are lacking, text her she answers hours later then after about 3 text she disappears for another days then messages out of the blue.

  2. #16214
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJoeCool  [View Original Post]
    You know, if you read the posts under this subject, that question has been answered countless times. I was there Labor Day weekend and got everything I wanted and then some! If you go there you should not be disappointed except for the looks department.
    Thanks for the intel. I would love to spend time RTFF but most often can't even access this site.

  3. #16213

    Wilson Ave ads

    LC has had a huge increase of "Wilson Ave" ads of mostly Latinas. I think one poster here said one of those women was real but I'm betting most of the others aren't. What's with the vast increase? They're expecting someone gullible I bet.

  4. #16212

    Vika

    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    Talked to this one a few time been on fence, says she is closer to 5 months prego now.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/193586311

    Can't find any info on her.

    In case link doesn't works goes by visa nd key words in her post are glowing and showing.
    Is she foreign? Vika is Russian name.

  5. #16211
    Talked to this one a few time been on fence, says she is closer to 5 months prego now.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/193586311

    Can't find any info on her.

    In case link doesn't works goes by visa nd key words in her post are glowing and showing.

  6. #16210
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion her looks and service is kinda mid, but you guys seem to review women I couldn't get hard for in a million years. I was able to get hard for lavender and she is young and price is decent, just she is kinda weird LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/193483338

    Enjoy, probably a 10 in comparison to some of the girls I've seen reviewed here lately but really a 7-8 looks 6 service if I was rating somewhere else.
    Totally agree. I was lead astray by a reviewer who called Yasmin Allure hot. She's not, she could be a left guard on the Rams. Nothing about her pics online are representative of what I saw.

  7. #16209
    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Is BBBJ available? Thanks.
    You know, if you read the posts under this subject, that question has been answered countless times. I was there Labor Day weekend and got everything I wanted and then some! If you go there you should not be disappointed except for the looks department.

  8. #16208
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullMarked25  [View Original Post]
    Way more than HJ.

    As long as you tell the Matriarch you've been there before you are getting full sax unless you act creepy / sus to make the ladies nervous around you. 200 $ for guaranteed sex is better than risking it with an escort a lot of the times. Plus, some of the ladies are fine and I've only ever gotten a prune at Fuji.
    Is BBBJ available? Thanks.

  9. #16207

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    You can get a lineup at each location, out of the 13 total women it's usually pretty rare to find a "fine" one but they do come to town occasionally and some of you guys may have a much lower bar of what is "fine".

    You can always leave if you aren't interested in anyone in the lineup. I have run into maybe 7 women actually hot / fuckable over the years, and there can certainly be droughts with no good talent.
    That's what keeps me from going there. Standards here are too low and almost everything is either a cow or old as fuck.

  10. #16206

    Lavender

    In my opinion her looks and service is kinda mid, but you guys seem to review women I couldn't get hard for in a million years. I was able to get hard for lavender and she is young and price is decent, just she is kinda weird LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/193483338

    Enjoy, probably a 10 in comparison to some of the girls I've seen reviewed here lately but really a 7-8 looks 6 service if I was rating somewhere else.

  11. #16205
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullMarked25  [View Original Post]
    Way more than HJ.

    As long as you tell the Matriarch you've been there before you are getting full sax unless you act creepy / sus to make the ladies nervous around you. 200 $ for guaranteed sex is better than risking it with an escort a lot of the times. Plus, some of the ladies are fine and I've only ever gotten a prune at Fuji.
    You can get a lineup at each location, out of the 13 total women it's usually pretty rare to find a "fine" one but they do come to town occasionally and some of you guys may have a much lower bar of what is "fine".

    You can always leave if you aren't interested in anyone in the lineup. I have run into maybe 7 women actually hot / fuckable over the years, and there can certainly be droughts with no good talent.

  12. #16204
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryA77  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much always, yes. Now, some of them look younger than they are, but in general looks are not often on the menu at an AMP.

    Often a very good massage is, and sometimes extras are too. HJ is very common.
    Way more than HJ.

    As long as you tell the Matriarch you've been there before you are getting full sax unless you act creepy / sus to make the ladies nervous around you. 200 $ for guaranteed sex is better than risking it with an escort a lot of the times. Plus, some of the ladies are fine and I've only ever gotten a prune at Fuji.

  13. #16203

    Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually had a session with Jordan over on the IL side?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/193397434
    I saw her a few times towards the end of last year. She is bigger than her pictures, but I would say an average sized bbw. Her BBBJ is good, better than many of the ladies out there. She will do just about anything besides BBFS, and she loves taking it deep in doggy.

  14. #16202
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Well she wants 400/ hour 300 hh.

    And the local Korean agency has non fat and hotter girls at slightly lower prices, usually at least. Who do GFE also, usually.
    How does one get in touch with said local Korean agency? I realize I'm not a senior member yet nor a high level contributor, but I'm working my way there and trying to support the local talent in the process. Thanks.

  15. #16201
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    I typically avoid those clearly fake ads at hotels in MH area swarming with LE and that have anti HT posters on every entrance LOL.

    Not that the girls don't exist but it's likely they are fat and not the type you want to even have sex with and not receiving the full payment.

    Real independent Latinas will be willing to FaceTime or whatsapp verify from the same phone number in the ad (to verify the photos are real and the ad is their ad).

    The hot ones usually don't visit very long, and they usually never host at low quality hotels.
    Yeah. I guess I'm struggling with differentiating the catfishes and bait and switches with the real legit ones prior to sending a message and getting red flag response.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape