Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 14615
-
09-29-25 07:00 #12725Senior Member

Posts: 416My suggestion
Look gentleman. She is cute. But don't expect these girls to get all prettied up. This one she loves to give head. She will suck you dry throw another 15 tell her keep sucking it. LOL.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
So IMO she more a BJ type girl although yesterday I had her look like a pretzel.
So. Anyways. I'm standing at the railing in front of her room smoking a cigg. There were young girls 18-19 in bikinis next door below. One sorta glanced at me then proceeded to crawl in back of a blazer to grab something. That little bikini got lost all the way up her crack. Not a hair one on those pussy lips. I turn around Kami is standing at her door I pushed her in threw roses on dresser down comes my shorts off put this in your mouth. Now!
-
09-28-25 15:43 #12724Senior Member

Posts: 52She looks HOT AF in that pic.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-25 07:33 #12723Senior Member

Posts: 416Pretty little thing
Some of you may know her IDK. She doesn't post. Wanted me let y'all know she has a room in NFM. The girl has a little weight on her but really pretty. Prices are right young gives very nice BBBJ. I'm going to go stick my dick in her after the gym. Message me if you want her digits.
-
09-27-25 08:28 #12722Senior Member

Posts: 875Lilith
Impossible comms. Impossible hours! Trying to get in touch for months.
New number almost every other day.
Anyone seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/333554965187Last edited by ReallyNone; 09-27-25 at 08:31. Reason: Add
-
09-26-25 16:01 #12721Senior Member

Posts: 416Oookkkkk
Things didn't work out as planned. Hard for me to do any car shit or outcall. Last time I did a car thing I had seat all the way back. 19 yr old girl sucking my dick sitting at a carwash. I was about to cum in this girls mouth when some lady came knocking on window to. Well. She never got to what she wanted.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
But. I also have my eye on this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/290563208966
Its like damn finally some new pussy. Young pussy. Now if we can just get them incall.
-
09-23-25 19:26 #12720Senior Member

Posts: 416Incall?
Very good Comms. Just my type. Told her I'd put her in a room for incall. I think she is hot!
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
Stay tuned.
-
09-23-25 17:27 #12719Senior Member

Posts: 416Omfg
I've had my eye on her. I just texted.
Originally Posted by PrettiBoy84
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-25 14:11 #12718Senior Member

Posts: 236Whatttttttt
Been away for awhile but I'm back in town for a minute. Was up thick? , where's our boy chin beard? Remeber all that drama? What's was that sexy little Spanish girl we were ll tapping back then Alayna alahla? Is she still around? Man she was a breath of fresh air.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
Granddaughter? I just saw that ad and it Looks like it could be his wife. WTF that ***** looks warn down. But that's what I love about this board to each his own. No judgments.
One man's trash is another man's dinner.
Seen a lot of good pics on stg is it all fake or is there finally some new talent in ft meyers?
When in doubt bale the fuck out.
Low.
-
09-23-25 10:56 #12717Senior Member

Posts: 336If she floats your boat
Then I would see her and report back your findings.
Originally Posted by CapeScape
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-25 07:35 #12716Regular Member

Posts: 13Cute blonde bbw
Met this little number for a qv BBBJ. Very cute younger girl. Thick but carries it well. No signs of use. Met at gas station went to a spot down road. Got it done. Will repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/713957908123
-
09-23-25 00:33 #12715Senior Member

Posts: 158Should I
I'm thinking about seeing this one. Should I?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...0/105437055832
-
09-20-25 06:37 #12714Senior Member

Posts: 416Shoot. I forgot the link
-
09-20-25 06:36 #12713Senior Member

Posts: 416Blond BBW
I used to own a food trailer some years back. I went back & forth with her via text. One day she happened to be in my area I did pretty well on tips that day so I had her come by the trailer. I offered her a foot long weiner in which she sucked down pretty well. It was close enough towards end of the day so I invited her in to scoff down another weiner. Figuring this wasn't no hotdog eating contest I offered up one maybe just a few inches shorter. Now mind you this was a 12 + 8' with equipment and she is a nice size girl. Really young cute face. We somehow got her up on the little freezer I think her head was in the sink and I proceeded to eat her pussy. Afterwards and being a damn good flexible big girl she got down and sucked the Oscar Myer. Normally she said she only does covered so I opened the register threw a 20 in the tip jar started face fucking her. We attempted to go to doggie position but the height to ass ratio was way off so back to face fucking. No CIM so I just blasted whatever I could all over her tits as I don't think health inspector much appreciate cum on the flatop.
It was a decent end of a day and she was about the 5th girl I had in the trailer and reminded her as she left to be sure to leave me a good Google review.
-
09-19-25 22:31 #12712Senior Member

Posts: 54Tough Call
That's high praise for Belle from T&C. I'll need to check her out very soon. If she's comparable to LH Stacy she must be something else because I've never seen a woman enjoy a cock in her mouth as much as LH. I don't mind all those turns in the daytime. At night, I might end up in LaBelle.
Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-25 16:52 #12711Senior Member

Posts: 416Good ole Red neck pussy
Sounds like a girl I used to see up in the Jelico mountains. Pull up this long curvy drive. Little camper with Confederate flags for curtains. Walk past an old feller sitting on a barrel rolling up tobacco. She open up the door sounding like Ellie May. Well howdy there stranger why don't ya come on in. Up the 3 steps I go now watch your step floor missing a bit don't want ya falling in breaking a leg now. The smell of possum soup cooking on the stove. Leads me to a tiny little bedroom and says now Mister its going to be an extra 20 if you looking hit this ass. So another 20 it is. That ass so tight I finished before ole Gramps finished smoking his rollup. I'm just happy I was never invited sit for supper. I couldn't look Granny in the eyes as I ask for some cornbread after shooting a load in her grand daughters asshole.
Originally Posted by ShortStop25
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






