rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 99 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 49 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 149 199 599 1099 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 17688
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16218
    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    Aren't those like full of 50+ year old asian ladies? I've never been but that's kind of the vibe I get which has made me stay away.
    Yes.

    End of that story.

    Good if you want a massage and a little extra at the end.

    But don't go in expecting any smoke shows. They ain't grannies, but they ain't young supermodels, either. Just think of the demographics here, logically, in the types of ladies who would be willing to do this. There you go.

  2. #16217

    Some Ladies I've Seen Recently

    I haven't posted in a while and haven't felt like it, but the board has brought me some nice things, and the least I can do is share information.

    Seven (K Girl).

    Very cute, late 20's probably. Naturally slender, not a hard body. Almost no English. 8 for looks, 8 for performance.

    Ogneshka Bond.

    Bulgarian version of Seven, but a cuter face. Everything covered. 8 for looks, 7 for performance.

    Anetta.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...1742.htm?cat=1

    30 ish chick gives a quick nuru and then FS. Others who like them fuller than I do would love. Just a couple inches taller and thicker than I prefer.

    6 for looks, 7 for performance.

    Vanessa Cartier.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/minnesota...scorts/3663357

    Credit for getting some very flattering pictures. This is the one I regret spending money and time on.

    5 for looks, 5 for performance.

  3. #16216

    Wilson Ave latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    LC has had a huge increase of "Wilson Ave" ads of mostly Latinas. I think one poster here said one of those women was real but I'm betting most of the others aren't. What's with the vast increase? They're expecting someone gullible I bet.
    They just post a bunch of extra ads. There may be only 1 or 2 available but they will repost 8 different ads throughout the day. Most if not all of the pics are fake but they will all direct you to the same place.

  4. #16215
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    Is she foreign? Vika is Russian name.
    I doubt she is Russian, or anything other then blonde and prego, her communication skills are lacking, text her she answers hours later then after about 3 text she disappears for another days then messages out of the blue.

  5. #16214
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJoeCool  [View Original Post]
    You know, if you read the posts under this subject, that question has been answered countless times. I was there Labor Day weekend and got everything I wanted and then some! If you go there you should not be disappointed except for the looks department.
    Thanks for the intel. I would love to spend time RTFF but most often can't even access this site.

  6. #16213

    Wilson Ave ads

    LC has had a huge increase of "Wilson Ave" ads of mostly Latinas. I think one poster here said one of those women was real but I'm betting most of the others aren't. What's with the vast increase? They're expecting someone gullible I bet.

  7. #16212

    Vika

    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    Talked to this one a few time been on fence, says she is closer to 5 months prego now.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/193586311

    Can't find any info on her.

    In case link doesn't works goes by visa nd key words in her post are glowing and showing.
    Is she foreign? Vika is Russian name.

  8. #16211
    Talked to this one a few time been on fence, says she is closer to 5 months prego now.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/193586311

    Can't find any info on her.

    In case link doesn't works goes by visa nd key words in her post are glowing and showing.

  9. #16210
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion her looks and service is kinda mid, but you guys seem to review women I couldn't get hard for in a million years. I was able to get hard for lavender and she is young and price is decent, just she is kinda weird LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/193483338

    Enjoy, probably a 10 in comparison to some of the girls I've seen reviewed here lately but really a 7-8 looks 6 service if I was rating somewhere else.
    Totally agree. I was lead astray by a reviewer who called Yasmin Allure hot. She's not, she could be a left guard on the Rams. Nothing about her pics online are representative of what I saw.

  10. #16209
    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Is BBBJ available? Thanks.
    You know, if you read the posts under this subject, that question has been answered countless times. I was there Labor Day weekend and got everything I wanted and then some! If you go there you should not be disappointed except for the looks department.

  11. #16208
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullMarked25  [View Original Post]
    Way more than HJ.

    As long as you tell the Matriarch you've been there before you are getting full sax unless you act creepy / sus to make the ladies nervous around you. 200 $ for guaranteed sex is better than risking it with an escort a lot of the times. Plus, some of the ladies are fine and I've only ever gotten a prune at Fuji.
    Is BBBJ available? Thanks.

  12. #16207

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    You can get a lineup at each location, out of the 13 total women it's usually pretty rare to find a "fine" one but they do come to town occasionally and some of you guys may have a much lower bar of what is "fine".

    You can always leave if you aren't interested in anyone in the lineup. I have run into maybe 7 women actually hot / fuckable over the years, and there can certainly be droughts with no good talent.
    That's what keeps me from going there. Standards here are too low and almost everything is either a cow or old as fuck.

  13. #16206

    Lavender

    In my opinion her looks and service is kinda mid, but you guys seem to review women I couldn't get hard for in a million years. I was able to get hard for lavender and she is young and price is decent, just she is kinda weird LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/193483338

    Enjoy, probably a 10 in comparison to some of the girls I've seen reviewed here lately but really a 7-8 looks 6 service if I was rating somewhere else.

  14. #16205
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullMarked25  [View Original Post]
    Way more than HJ.

    As long as you tell the Matriarch you've been there before you are getting full sax unless you act creepy / sus to make the ladies nervous around you. 200 $ for guaranteed sex is better than risking it with an escort a lot of the times. Plus, some of the ladies are fine and I've only ever gotten a prune at Fuji.
    You can get a lineup at each location, out of the 13 total women it's usually pretty rare to find a "fine" one but they do come to town occasionally and some of you guys may have a much lower bar of what is "fine".

    You can always leave if you aren't interested in anyone in the lineup. I have run into maybe 7 women actually hot / fuckable over the years, and there can certainly be droughts with no good talent.

  15. #16204
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryA77  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much always, yes. Now, some of them look younger than they are, but in general looks are not often on the menu at an AMP.

    Often a very good massage is, and sometimes extras are too. HJ is very common.
    Way more than HJ.

    As long as you tell the Matriarch you've been there before you are getting full sax unless you act creepy / sus to make the ladies nervous around you. 200 $ for guaranteed sex is better than risking it with an escort a lot of the times. Plus, some of the ladies are fine and I've only ever gotten a prune at Fuji.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape