Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 4108
-
10-02-25 13:46 #3838Regular Member

Posts: 19Current crew
Amy and Nana were there most recently, but I was told they'd leaving by the end of the month. Therefore, it's likely to be a new crew at this point.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-25 06:23 #3837Senior Member

Posts: 200Rogers Amy
Amy was the only option when I asked. No worry, she was typical R8 quality. Not thin, some roundness to her body. Wore a short dress with no panties or bra. Fake tits I think, big pointy nipples. Good ST got me ready, I gave the usual tip for all in. I asked for no condom, she wasn't ok with that. Some CBJ and some tasting of her shaved vag. Into mish and I finished real fast, didn't get much experimenting with her, wish I had more stamina.
-
10-01-25 20:13 #3836Senior Member

Posts: 317Purple spa lowell
So go to purple had a different girl than I have had before good massage but when time comes wants 140 for CBJ then does it for two minutes and says if you want more BJ more money. I was like are you serious then she switches to HJ finishes me off still 20 minutes left she like what you want more massage. I was like yeah paid for an hour then the last ten minutes she was giving me stretching instructions kinda weird.
-
09-29-25 13:19 #3835Senior Member

Posts: 2189Difficult if not impossible to convict if no direct evidence.
Originally Posted by JohnDick75
[View Original Post]
It is not illegal to go to a bodywork shop for bodywork.
But I suppose they can at least "interrogate" anyone for whatever reason as a person of interest, and try to get them to confess. But not a lawyer so no real idea.
They could also "leak" the license plate list to the press with the owner's names just to fuck with folks. But that is taking a Karen's word for why they were there, so potential libel lawsuits would follow.
-
09-29-25 08:57 #3834Senior Member

Posts: 265Bust next city over in Methuen
Just want to spread the word to be safe everyone a busy was made not to far away and there threatening mongers again though from what I understand they don't arrest monger unless caught in the act please correct me if I'm wrong.
https://www.wcvb.com/article/methuen...cking/68109637
-
09-24-25 09:50 #3833Senior Member

Posts: 1811QQ Spa, Rogert St. # 8
Has anyone been to the Rogers St Spa, # 8 recently? Who is the current crew?
When I was last there about 5 weeks ago, it was Mimi and another girl I think was Tina. Amanda seemed to be gone on my last visit.
-
09-23-25 15:25 #3832Senior Member

Posts: 115107 Central Carefree Bodyworks
Kitty was off today and there was Mimi and Mia, both older than 30 and neither would give a welcome hug. I opted for Mia by their choice LOL.
Originally Posted by Ruffio
[View Original Post]
Since it was my first time there, I got the newbie treatment with no GFE and no touching. I started on my back and she did light touch for about 10 minutes with occasional brush of the junk. She kept her distance and did not like my touching her OTC. She signaled HE and asked what I will donate, I said 120 oranges for CBJ and she said only L1 but will do nude HJ for that. She disappeared for like 7 min and came back spending 5 minutes undressing and spraying sanitizer all over her and me. She kept thong on and let me touch the girls for a minute but pulled away. Any attempt I made to look at or touch kitty was pushed away and a No headshake.
I allowed her to oil up the Johnson and she gave a soso HJ, then cleaned me up. She again disappeared for 5 minutes and came back with a hot towel, then after that she took off again for about 3 minutes. She returned and gave me a good 15 min medium massage.
Her attitude was all business and her looks were average Asian, I said hello to Mimi and should have tried her (I like older, chestier types).
I am not sure I will return but a strong maybe. HF 50/70 tipped 120 for topless HJ.
-
09-18-25 17:51 #3831Regular Member

Posts: 4All the basics were communicated easily enough but translator app was required when I tried to veer off into more detailed casual small talk.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 17:17 #3830Senior Member

Posts: 1811I've been seeing some good reports on this place. How would you assess the girls' English. Could they converse, or was it all translator app?
Originally Posted by Ruffio
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 16:05 #3829Regular Member

Posts: 4107 Central
Haven't mongered much in the Lowell area but am going to be around for a while so I saw a few reviews for this place (thank you OS) and decided to give it a try. Nice looking place inside and out. My therapist was named Kitty she has a nice thin body with just a little bit of curve to it and a nice tight little butt. With the previous mentioned intel on tip I didn't bother to haggle just said I want BJ and cfs for 200 and Kitty said ok! It was a great way to spend a Wednesday afternoon. On my way out I met Miya and will probably return to give her a try or maybe I will see Kitty again LOL.
-
09-16-25 12:15 #3828Senior Member

Posts: 199Thanks for this review. I was going to drive down from Vermont to see Mandy and now I'm going to pass. Seems super overpriced and very little enthusiasm bringing anybody to completion.
Originally Posted by OutbackPT
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-25 20:18 #3827Senior Member

Posts: 1811Marjory Studios
I'm probably clutching at straws here, but has anyone seen this lady.
https://booksy.com/en-us/1063438_mar...e_22272_lowell#ba_s=sr_1.
-
09-13-25 20:04 #3826Senior Member

Posts: 43107 Central
Returned here, made an appointment with the "new girl" who turned out to be name Miya. She is a little taller than average, pretty face, and curvy body with a little meat on her bones, in a sexy way. She gave a good massage for a bit then initiated the flip with plenty of time left on the clock. BBBJ + CFS and she was nice and tight. House fee + 200, good session.
-
09-12-25 21:00 #3825Senior Member

Posts: 122Legit. "We don't do that here".
Originally Posted by Mongi7
[View Original Post]
We'll see how long they last.
-
09-12-25 09:29 #3824Senior Member

Posts: 38Wilmington
Has anyone tried T Wellness on main st in Wilmington? Any extras or legit?








Reply With Quote





