Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 585 1085 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 33445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32185

    Gh

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    Are these girls open to BBFS? I couldn't find anything on that.
    You have to confirm that with the booker for each girl as some sites do not list extras.

  2. #32184

    Bonita

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]
    In Jail for a while not sure for how long. Involved an auto accident that somebody was fatally injured.
    The last I heard from her said she would be gone "for a few years". Tough road ahead as a guest of the state.

  3. #32183

    Bonita

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoy419  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard any reports on Bonita?
    In Jail for a while not sure for how long. Involved an auto accident that somebody was fatally injured.

  4. #32182

    Nami

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy47  [View Original Post]
    I was curious about this provider and was wondering if anyone had seen her this week while she was in town. Profile almost seems a little TGTBT with the pricing and was also hesitant due to some of the broken english in the description part but would be interested in meeting with her if she is real.

    Please let me know if you have had any experience or if she is legit. Thanks for your help.

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/nami0308
    Saw her today. Nuru. Prices in ad. Set up was easy. No discussion of donation. Gives room on arrival. Shower before and after. Air mattress on floor. The pictures could be her but photoshopped. Maybe a little older than stated. Still very pretty. Short with a big butt and boobs. Waist small. Lots of Warm oil used during massage. Rubbed with every part of her body. Her little feet and boobs were my favorite. No insertion, but at one point I thought it might slip in. It didn't. After, she continued with the body massage. It really wasn't a massage, more of light rubbing with light scratching.

    Her personality is professional, but she is a chatterbox and talked about several topics.

    Was there a little over an hour.

    She is leaving after tomorrow but said she plans on at least 1 trip a month.

    I would repeat.

  5. #32181

    What ever happened to.

    Anyone heard any reports on Bonita?

  6. #32180

    GH Indy

    Quote Originally Posted by GonHome  [View Original Post]
    Cross-post from the indy board:

    Was able to meet Jin before she left and had a great time with her. Took direction well, very tight kitty, and super enthusiastic and fun to spend time with. Will definitely reschedule with her when she's back in town. While it was a bit of a trip from Cinci, she was really worth visiting.

    If you have time, GH in Indy is worth the trip and is the best place at this point if you were looking for an Asian provider near Cinci.
    Are these girls open to BBFS? I couldn't find anything on that.

  7. #32179
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy47  [View Original Post]
    I was curious about this provider and was wondering if anyone had seen her this week while she was in town. Profile almost seems a little TGTBT with the pricing and was also hesitant due to some of the broken english in the description part but would be interested in meeting with her if she is real.

    Please let me know if you have had any experience or if she is legit. Thanks for your help.

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/nami0308
    I saw her on Friday. I got my first real Nuru with her and it was Amazing. Dm me if you want details. She is legit and top notch in my book.

  8. #32178

    Nami

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy47  [View Original Post]
    I was curious about this provider and was wondering if anyone had seen her this week while she was in town. Profile almost seems a little TGTBT with the pricing and was also hesitant due to some of the broken english in the description part but would be interested in meeting with her if she is real. Please let me know if you have had any experience or if she is legit. Thanks for your help. https://tryst.link/bdsm/nami0308
    Legit. Has 70 reviews on the oThER site (243713). Also, put Nami in search on this site to find reviews.

  9. #32177

    Nami. Tryst Ad

    I was curious about this provider and was wondering if anyone had seen her this week while she was in town. Profile almost seems a little TGTBT with the pricing and was also hesitant due to some of the broken english in the description part but would be interested in meeting with her if she is real.

    Please let me know if you have had any experience or if she is legit. Thanks for your help.

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/nami0308

  10. #32176

    Kyndra- useless

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/779623324361

    Absolute waste of time, money, and effort. Heavily filtered pics (obviously) and she looks like she's about to die.

    I reached out cause I got no reply from about ten different girls today and I was going to be in Dayton. I saw her, and was put off immediately, but stayed anyway cause I was there. Her performance was as awful as I've ever had. I ended up leaving instead of trying to finish. TERRIBLE.

  11. #32175

    Mary Ann Summers Magic Mary Jesse Jane Lonilei

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides3  [View Original Post]
    Mary Ann Summers, aka "Magic Mary", aka "Jesse Jane", aka "Lonilei". And those are just the aliases I know about. https://tryst.link/massage/jessejane She has been reviewed here many times. Search for any of her names and you can find enough information to make a decision.
    Just don't. Butterface. Old. Longtime pro. Scammer. Thief. Crappy performance. Waste of money. Psycho. Nutcase. That about sums up all her reviews over the last 20 years of her tramping.

  12. #32174

    More Names Than A Phonebook

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadMan1069  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one?
    Mary Ann Summers, aka "Magic Mary", aka "Jesse Jane", aka "Lonilei". And those are just the aliases I know about.

    https://tryst.link/massage/jessejane

    She has been reviewed here many times. Search for any of her names and you can find enough information to make a decision.

  13. #32173
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty13  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone speak to whether these two are legit or not? Both in a bit of a sketch area and wanted to check.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/192942626

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/346359238764
    Been a while since I've posted because I've been seeing the same provider for a while. Or others that have already been reviewed. The 2nd one (from stg ad) is legit. Private residence in a place that is ok in the day time. Street side parking. Pictures are accurate. She os an AA spinner. Services were standard menu and just ok. Mediocre BBBJ to start. Covered k9 and mish. Will finish with a BBBJ but no cim. Not very vocal dyring any of it. Damage was $. 2 for the hhr. Legit but nothing to write home about.

  14. #32172
    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    You post in the Dayton boards. 2nd ad says Dayton for location, 1st has that area code.
    So sorry! I scan both boards and lost track of where I was.

  15. #32171
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Dayton Boards

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty13  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone speak to whether these two are legit or not? Both in a bit of a sketch area and wanted to check.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/192942626

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/346359238764
    You post in the Dayton boards. 2nd ad says Dayton for location, 1st has that area code.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape