Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 329 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 4921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4381

    Roan

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesMassages  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Roan?
    Looks like she deleted her foot print (no stg ads, no fb profile). No idea what happened.

  2. #4380

    New Blood on STG?

    (Except for mention of Rose Spa, I realize after-the-fact that I put this in the wrong section. But I'm betting everyone surfing will see it anyway so I'm not going to duplicate it in Escorts.)

    I'm seeing several new spinner types on STG that I don't remember seeing before. I'm always in search of petite!

    I know they can't all be real, but can any Seniors vouch for any of them? PM if you prefer. Thanks. Added some photos from the ads below.

    And BTW, paid a visit to Rose Spa the other day. Just a fair experience, partially due to the fact that I'm old with the performance issues to match. But if you want details, feel free to PM.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/510412170226

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/018707466753

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...1/725177321884

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...w/646820754878

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/253055975748
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NTk5NTg2MmNmYmFjZTRhZTg0MDkxYTU1YzNjNDM4MGQzNTY0NA.jpg‎   MzAwOTEyZmU5Y2QxMjY4YzJmOTVjNWVhNmQxY2RhOTg1NjFkNDY.jpg‎   MTQyNDU2NTYwZDI1YzE3NDk3MGNmNTE5ZTIzNjhmYWQ4NTk2MGU0.jpg‎   MTM2MTk1NmRiM2JlZjc1MDE2ZWY5MWI0NTRmODViZjE5N2RiZTc4.jpg‎   MjM1NzgzMTM5ZDIyYTU4N2U4OThlYjRlMWU2Y2Y5OTA4OWZmZjQy.jpg‎  

    Last edited by ChooMan; 09-17-25 at 14:48. Reason: Mention I put it in wrong section.

  3. #4379

  4. #4378

    Pinky

    Good observation. The first time I saw her 2 years ago she passed me off to another girl soon after the table shower. I've wanted to see her ever since, so I scheduled an appointment with her. Maybe she was afraid I'd be mad if she passed me off after I specifically scheduled with her.

  5. #4377

    Pinky

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerWannabae  [View Original Post]
    Pinky has had really good reviews, I was surprised to not have a great visit. I've wanted to see her for a long time. Maybe my breath stank, maybe she just didn't click with me. I hated to write the review but one of the golden rules in this hobby is YMMV.
    I got to see her once, she was excellent. But I believe she can only handle up to a certain size. I asked for her twice after the first visit, she never showed up in the room, the time after that, I did see her again and when she walked in and recognized me, she took the full donation and gave me a good backrub, but when it came time for the flip, she passed me off to someone else. This was all over the course of perhaps a year.

    Ah well. I stopped going after that.

  6. #4376

    Craigslist Ooltewah.

    I have been curious for a while now and yesterday the curiosity finally killed the cat.

    This was the most unusual experience I have ever had. She would NOT STOP TALKING. Like from start to finish non stop. Before she even started she offered a HE, which was a positive since she works out of a chiropractor office I was not expecting that, and the upcharge was only $10.

    When it came to the massage, I have had better massages from a cat pawing my back than from her, I wouldn't even call it a "rub".

    She did give some good effort in the ending which was good but when it was over she used a tissue to clean me up and basically wiped my cum all over me.

    Did I mention she would not stop talking?

  7. #4375

    Roan?

    Does anyone know what happened to Roan?

  8. #4374

    Total damage rose / ross

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ10  [View Original Post]
    What was your damage while there? I'm trying to see if there's some consistency in donations and hoping to visit again soon.
    My total damage was 150 out the door.

  9. #4373

    Rose

    What was your damage while there? I'm trying to see if there's some consistency in donations and hoping to visit again soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mills0915  [View Original Post]
    Well decided I would try Ross / Ross spa arrived its definitely a odd spot wasn't even sure they were open at first walked in and me small asian women who took me to the room. We started talking and I ask her name and it was the one Mr. Speed had loobies so I thought. We chat more she ask my name and how to spell it I told her and I thought I was being good and said I know how to spell your name I think and went for it based on Mr. Speed post she looked me like I was crazy and said no its Ruby I started laughing so hard she was so hard to understand I see why he thought she said Loobie. But anyway great spot fun times to be had hopefully it will stay around a while she told me there's another girl there she will give me the other girl when I come back.

  10. #4372
    Quote Originally Posted by Mills0915  [View Original Post]
    Well decided I would try Ross / Ross spa arrived its definitely a odd spot wasn't even sure they were open at first walked in and me small asian women who took me to the room. We started talking and I ask her name and it was the one Mr. Speed had loobies so I thought. We chat more she ask my name and how to spell it I told her and I thought I was being good and said I know how to spell your name I think and went for it based on Mr. Speed post she looked me like I was crazy and said no its Ruby I started laughing so hard she was so hard to understand I see why he thought she said Loobie. But anyway great spot fun times to be had hopefully it will stay around a while she told me there's another girl there she will give me the other girl when I come back.
    That's hilarious. For the life of me I thought she said Loobie.

  11. #4371
    Quote Originally Posted by Brabit69  [View Original Post]
    I was at GQ yesterday and saw One I have seen her before and as before I had a great time. She has is lean and I enjoyed her look a lot. The line up is One June and Pinky all good options to see.

    Also want to comment about a post I saw about Pinky. She is an ATF for me and not sure if it was just an off day when he saw her but I have never had a bad visit with her which has been many.

    Also Mamasan said they fixed the dry sauna. Not my thing but maybe it is yours.
    Pinky has had really good reviews, I was surprised to not have a great visit. I've wanted to see her for a long time. Maybe my breath stank, maybe she just didn't click with me. I hated to write the review but one of the golden rules in this hobby is YMMV.

  12. #4370

    Ross / Rose spa

    Well decided I would try Ross / Ross spa arrived its definitely a odd spot wasn't even sure they were open at first walked in and me small asian women who took me to the room. We started talking and I ask her name and it was the one Mr. Speed had loobies so I thought. We chat more she ask my name and how to spell it I told her and I thought I was being good and said I know how to spell your name I think and went for it based on Mr. Speed post she looked me like I was crazy and said no its Ruby I started laughing so hard she was so hard to understand I see why he thought she said Loobie. But anyway great spot fun times to be had hopefully it will stay around a while she told me there's another girl there she will give me the other girl when I come back.

  13. #4369

    One at GQ

    I was at GQ yesterday and saw One I have seen her before and as before I had a great time. She has is lean and I enjoyed her look a lot. The line up is One June and Pinky all good options to see.

    Also want to comment about a post I saw about Pinky. She is an ATF for me and not sure if it was just an off day when he saw her but I have never had a bad visit with her which has been many.

    Also Mamasan said they fixed the dry sauna. Not my thing but maybe it is yours.

  14. #4368
    Quote Originally Posted by Spankin  [View Original Post]
    MR Speed where is this Ross / Rose massage?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...s/457173695428

  15. #4367
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpeed  [View Original Post]
    Found myself in the general vicinity Sunday and decided to give it a try. As others have reported it's kind of a unusual location smack in the middle of a legit office park. A sign on the sidewalk in front of the door said the name of the place is actually "Rose" not Ross despite the ads that say Ross.

    I entered and was greeted by "Loobie" a late 40's (or maybe early 50's,it's hard to tell with these Asian chicks.) spinner type who was very sweet and took great care of me. I opted for 30 minutes for $50 giving her a $100 bill. She brought back change which I left lying out next to my clothes (I had made myself comfortable while she was out getting my change.) I figured that would be a signal that I was willing to drop at least that much more if I was happy. Which, spoiler alert, I was.

    I'm old school when it comes to AMPs. I want at least a decent massage with a HE at the end. "Loobie" delivered with a pretty dang good massage with some decent technique for the entire 30 minutes. Then she asked if I wanted extras, offering manual or oral. I'm not generally an FS guy at AMPs so I told her the ol hand was just fine. She obliged, starting with a bonus quick BBJ just to get the corporal to stand at full attention before switching to the traditional HE, coupled with her licking my chest and nips which I'll be honest really did it for me..
    MR Speed where is this Ross / Rose massage?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape