Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 116 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 1732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1492

    At A2

    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

    No you responded to the guy who did.

    I hope this was worth what it cost you.

    A2


    EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

  2. #1491

    A wise man told me once

    Arguing with an idiot or makes it two idiots.

    Then why in the fuck are you doing it?

    There is a notorious troll that posts for attention so in the last day you reply to him four times giving him EXACTLY what the fuck he want's, fucking guaranteeing that he will continue. Now you have really given him his favorite thing, you fucking kept this going so long that I had to step in. Forcing an admin to take action is like winning the fucking Superbowl for a troll.

    I've been saying this same shit for 20 fucking years:

    1. Report the post

    2. Add them to your ignore list.

    3. Move the fuck on.

    Trolls are trolls, they have a mental illness but you choose to do this shit. Thank you so much for making my job 10X harder than it has to be.

    A2

  3. #1490
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #1489

    No problem all powerful master

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #1488
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #1487
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #1486

    Master Of Disguise

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #1485
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #1484

    Red Grape

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolWays  [View Original Post]
    What is the actual phone number to this fruit stand.
    Anyone that can't find it for themselves. Here's the card with the address / phone blurred. Shoot me a PM for the unblurred pic.

    Emma is currently there. Pretty good reviews for Emma on the Roanoke board for L3 service. Hope to see more reviews here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rgs.jpg‎  

  10. #1483
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolWays  [View Original Post]
    What is the actual phone number to this fruit stand.
    What more do you want?, The name of the Spa and road it's on has been posted.

    As per posting guidelines WE are not allowed to post the actual address OR phone number.

    Their is no chance in hell that I'll ever reply to any of YOUR PM's, so don't bother -ever- sending me any more.

    If you used a little due diligence and your head, and do a online search you can find exactly what you are looking for in less than 5 seconds.

    I guess it take a genius to know to type in Red Grape Spa, Lynchburg when doing a online search.

  11. #1482

    Red Grape

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCannon  [View Original Post]
    We got a winner folks, Red Grape is a very nice brand new Spa. I dig their ambiance, the hallway is dark with pink mood lighting. It's different and pretty cool.

    It's $50 a half hour, and $60 a hour and located at the very end of Thomson Drive in Lynchburg.

    If you've been to the Fruit stands in Roanoke, the same girls that work there will also be working at Grape.

    However I think until business picks up (that's why I'm posting this) their is only one girl working there a day or maybe two at a time and then going somewhere else more established.

    I saw KK who has been reviewed in Roanoke forum, She's very nice and best of all I found the same reasonable Roanoke tip rates at grape.
    What is the actual phone number to this fruit stand.

  12. #1481

    Red Grape

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCannon  [View Original Post]
    We got a winner folks, Red Grape is a very nice brand new Spa. I dig their ambiance, the hallway is dark with pink mood lighting. It's different and pretty cool.

    It's $50 a half hour, and $60 a hour and located at the very end of Thomson Drive in Lynchburg.

    If you've been to the Fruit stands in Roanoke, the same girls that work there will also be working at Grape.

    However I think until business picks up (that's why I'm posting this) their is only one girl working there a day or maybe two at a time and then going somewhere else more established.

    I saw KK who has been reviewed in Roanoke forum, She's very nice and best of all I found the same reasonable Roanoke tip rates at grape.
    Thanks for the info!

  13. #1480

    Red Grape Spa

    We got a winner folks, Red Grape is a very nice brand new Spa. I dig their ambiance, the hallway is dark with pink mood lighting. It's different and pretty cool.

    It's $50 a half hour, and $60 a hour and located at the very end of Thomson Drive in Lynchburg.

    If you've been to the Fruit stands in Roanoke, the same girls that work there will also be working at Grape.

    However I think until business picks up (that's why I'm posting this) their is only one girl working there a day or maybe two at a time and then going somewhere else more established.

    I saw KK who has been reviewed in Roanoke forum, She's very nice and best of all I found the same reasonable Roanoke tip rates at grape.

  14. #1479
    Quote Originally Posted by JdWorker83  [View Original Post]
    Do you know if they have a location yet?
    Yeah but it's not open yet.

  15. #1478

    New AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCannon  [View Original Post]
    I'll keep you posted Brother if & when I hear more. I have a date I can check back for more details. It's a little less than 2 weeks away now.

    The last time I went to Footspa in August a fat Fugly late 40's broad was there She was practically begging me to stay, but I just couldn't LOL.
    Do you know if they have a location yet?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape