Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 976 to 990 of 18817
-
09-16-25 17:11 #17842Senior Member

Posts: 51Sarah Latina and Camila
Anyone have experience with either of these ladies? Going to choose one of the 2 for tonight and hoping someone has any insight for me before I get to it. If not, review coming soon.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...6d91e0983053fa
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/193395848
-
09-16-25 14:00 #17841Senior Member

Posts: 55This is why I use a texting app or burner. If you using an app delete it as soon as you start walking to the door if they stop you, they can call the number that they've been texting. It won't ring on your phone.
Originally Posted by RP469
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 13:32 #17840Senior Member

Posts: 304Try Advanced Search
Joan has been on and off the scene for years. She is legit but she hasn't been reviewed here in a while. Those do look like updated pics as the short haircut is a new look to me. Do an advanced search for the Orlando forum keyword joan luv and you will see plenty of reviews.
Originally Posted by LudwigVan
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 11:05 #17839Senior Member

Posts: 225Joan
Her ad says all the right things! Sounds like it's TOFTT moment.
Originally Posted by LudwigVan
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 10:54 #17838Senior Member

Posts: 131Miss Joan. Joan Luv
Anybody had any experience with this one? I like her looks, she claims to be GFE, and her price is very reasonable, I'm sure because of her age. Thanks in advance.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3594138
-
09-15-25 18:52 #17837Senior Member

Posts: 436Hitman
I got a text and asked if I could call to work it out. Then when Mr. Tony Guzman' answered asked him for some extra time while I finished fucking his mother.
Originally Posted by AllKnight
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 12:32 #17836Senior Member

Posts: 1230Knock on wood. I made a bookmark on Firefox had a couple scares but immediately upon next try came right back up. probably been close to a month now
Originally Posted by LuvGourmet
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 12:22 #17835Senior Member

Posts: 300Bad Gateway. Use Firefox
Agree. Problem returned on Chrome and Opera. Downloaded Firefox and issue resolved. Hope this continues.
Originally Posted by Broken010
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 11:28 #17834Senior Member

Posts: 55Got the call of the hitman coming LOL
So I got the famous call today that I wasted that girls time and that they were sending a hitman to come and get me, LOL after he told me who he was, he asked me how I wanted to work it. I simply explained to him. My name is John Wick, and the only time that has been wasted is mine Asking a girl and waiting for her to respond back to me I'm coming for you and then he hung up. It sucks. I asked three girls last night if they were available it was the only text messages I sent. Are you available now? All three did not respond so I don't know which one he's considering I wasted would be nice to know so I could warn everybody else. Enjoy your day. Be safe bubba Yega. Out.
-
09-14-25 03:58 #17833Regular Member

Posts: 5Intel?
Has snap chat but doesn't respond. Texted and she is in McCoy area. Nice slim ebony chick looks like a good time. If she is A1 or official would love to know. Link below.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9414484098
-
09-13-25 00:13 #17832Senior Member

Posts: 998Did you ever see her? I got her to agree to short visit for 100 but I haven't tried her yet.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-25 10:31 #17831Senior Member

Posts: 212Bad Gateway
This problem is a pain in the ass. The site admin needs to get this fixed or they are going to lose viewers. It's just too much trouble to get on the site. Convert to an HTTPS mode.
Originally Posted by Broken010
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-25 13:12 #17830Senior Member

Posts: 30Bad Gateway. Use Firefox
The problem is the use of https: . Some browsers will change anything you enter automatically to https. There are sometimes settings that let you overcome that behavior. I use Firefox and make sure to pre-pend https: to the address. The key is to make sure any browser isn't "helping you". Obviously using https would be safer but this site doesn't support it.
Originally Posted by DoubleTF
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-25 11:02 #17829Senior Member

Posts: 25Bella saint
Same her brother, I have been trying to contact her but no luck.
-
09-09-25 05:41 #17828Senior Member

Posts: 89Bella saint
Party seems to be over. Haven't make contact with her since Sunday. Guess the saint and the simp reunited once again LOL will update if anything changes.










Reply With Quote






