Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 60896
-
09-17-25 09:01 #58931Senior Member

Posts: 280Roswell / Alpharetta
Sorry to join in the barrage of emails you might be getting but I would love to know where you are talking about. Convenient-check. Extras check. Good service. Check, Chinese girl with big tits- home run!
Originally Posted by Osmosiss
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
Wizl.
-
09-17-25 06:31 #58930Senior Member

Posts: 50Kennesaw Info Swap / Angela from UU
Have a good L1 spot in Kennesaw that I'm scared to post the name of but willing to trade info in DMs for other spots that are recently confirmed. Any info on Angela from the former UU would be a greatly appreciated DM as well. Stay safe out there West Cobb Warriors.
-
09-17-25 00:49 #58929Senior Member

Posts: 40She is currently running a new AMP in Tennessee。She is 59 but looks like 40+.
Originally Posted by SMan101
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-25 00:25 #58928Senior Member

Posts: 40She will be 70 next week.
Originally Posted by Ralphie21
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-25 00:01 #58927Regular Member

Posts: 15Head 2 toe
Is there a code that needs to be cracked? I see a lot of reviews on RM but I don't have access to anything but the name which I keep seeing is Amy. I requested Amy and the massage was ok but like 55 minutes was on my stomach. I thought I accidentally ordered 90 minutes. During the brief duration on the flip she "accidentally" grazed my dick And said sorry. I was like no don't be sorry I don't mind. She did the leg shake thing then that was it. Massage over. Is there a code or is this build rapport thing?
-
09-16-25 18:42 #58926Senior Member

Posts: 113This place has been closed for a while!
Originally Posted by BacchusIsRight
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 18:00 #58925Senior Member

Posts: 674Roswell / Alpharetta Spot
Found a spot in Roswell / Alpharetta that was the perfect CAMP. Great massage uncovered followed by an excellent HJ done in the nude with an okay looking (5.5/10) heavy set Chinese lady with DD breasts with Mutual Touch. Highly recommend and will provide location to proven senior members on request. Sorry, due to the sheer amount of closures through northern ATL I am reluctant to post the name at this time.
-
09-16-25 16:53 #58924Senior Member

Posts: 32How much was the damage? Thank you.
Originally Posted by BlkMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 16:05 #58923Senior Member

Posts: 707Velour
Not a word yet is the house fee just to high.
-
09-16-25 12:57 #58922Senior Member

Posts: 193Lenox park / buckhead
Any recommendations for Lenox area in buckhead for a senior visiting? Open to FS or just HE. Kinda a last minute trip so I'm hoping for advice.
-
09-16-25 02:09 #58921Senior Member

Posts: 35It's okay ish
If she was light skin black hair older then she's gone thank god her attitude put me off and I left, I miss the lady before her who was Monica she was tight and new how to take it and suck, immediately went into doggie style and would stick her tounge out and roll her eyes back, shame she's gone for now, they got a new girl named Camilla now, I hope after Camilla leaves it's Monica again.
Originally Posted by KnuxWill
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 18:25 #58920Senior Member

Posts: 33Lan
Lan is Chinese. Helen is, I'm guessing, 55. Massage is OK, lots of jabber once she gets to know you, and more is on the table. Nice spinner figure.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
She also recently bought Escape Spa on Sugarloaf in Duluth.
I've never been to the Duluth location. She had a fun gal at Lan for a minute, but that was at least a year ago and I haven't seen any other ladies there since.
-
09-14-25 23:37 #58919Senior Member

Posts: 353Lan
Haven't been in a long time but found happiness in the end. Petite older provider with typical Asian build. It WAS $80 for the hour and I received the full hour, if I remember correctly.
Originally Posted by DiverPaul
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-25 17:55 #58918Senior Member

Posts: 49Lan
I haven't been. I've not gone to what was a massage strip in Chamblee in quite some time. Never tried Lan. I thought it read it was legit for a while.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
I check HOT and saw.
09/07/2025.
Payed for a 30 minute massage and only got 10 minutes was rushed out of there older lady.
Not my review.
-
09-14-25 10:27 #58917Senior Member

Posts: 297Lan
Lan off Buford Hwy on Chamblee Tucker. Is it a C or a K? I get over that way sometimes and don't know my way around much.










Reply With Quote




