Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26547

    Bobo

    I decided to try Bobo for the first time. She is as advertised. Starting to show some milage IMO. Tittys were a little saggy once the nighty came off.

    Checked all the boxes. Started with body rub, quickly moved to BBBJ. Got pretty into it. Put the cover on and CG until I blew in the bag. She did try to do some French kissing where she was sucking on my tongue. Kind of hot.

    Once I was done she was doing her acrobats and swings. Almost humorous. Not sure if I'll be back. But was happy when I left.

    Trying some new spots, nothing special to report. Was thinking about heading out to crawfordsville. Worth the trip?

    Stay safe.

  2. #26546

    Carson Jenny

    It's been a while but I stopped in at Carson and saw Jenny, I believe she's been here before, anyways she was nicec and couldn't resist the welcoming attitude. Long hard early 40's I believe with descent Boltons LOL. Very good massage she really got into it. Seems like I got VIP treatment 65/120. Great finish and was on my way. Treat her good guys. And stay safe.

  3. #26545

    Foot Spa Kitty

    Took a chance to get to the Foot Spa. The mamasan didn't keep me waiting too long.

    I choose Kitty, she had a really chillax vibe. Understood what I was there for and kept on delivering.

    She got a good foundation on massaging. Loosened up literally everything tense on my body. Her skills hold up well if you are there just for a typical massage.

    For the extra fun rubs, I had Kitty place a condom right before her mouth started sliding up and down the shaft of my cock. Nice deep head movement. Not too slow and not too fast. Some moments her hands would be rubbing the balls and other moments the hands were doing the jackin. No complaints. Kitty did such a good job that she had me anticipating so much for getting deep inside her. And a mirror on the wall made it more attractive.

    I didn't even have to tell her. She got on her knees and elbows, head down low, and ass high up. Did some K9. Got a good HE. My visit was worth it.

  4. #26544

    Thanks John and Jeast

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    Just a building south of Crunch Fitness:

    Foot Spa.

    143XX Mundy Drive.

    Unit 10XX.

    Noblesville, IN 460XX.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    It's actually Comfy Foot Spa (or used to be). Comfort is long since closed. Google still pulls up a few listings for Comfy. Although it shows "permanently closed", Google maps still shows it as Jinru Spa. At any rate, just look for the one in unit 100X.
    I just didn't want to spell it out based upon where it is. And the google search would have answered the question about the *93 too. That had been covered on here a few years ago.

  5. #26543

    Mundy

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDoc147  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Mundy shop? I've only seen / heard of Kitty & Coco being there. Is this a new girl on the block? Thanks! Great report.
    To my understanding the pairs switch between Mundy and Coral Spa. If Kitty and Coco are at Mundy, then Judy and the other girl would be at Coral and visa versa.

  6. #26542

    Judy?

    Quote Originally Posted by TehdRummane  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area and didn't know enough about the rotation looking for Kitty at Mundy. I drew Judy, Trudy, whatever her name is. Went for hhr for. 50 She is probably mid 30's, decent sized C cups, and cute enough face. She led to me to the side room to undress and get ready. Medium pressure, no oil by my own choice. After a decent massage with good pressure, she began pretty good tease. Had me flip and asked what I liked. Asked for mouth, she quoted 1. 50. I said for that I would rather go all the way. She agreed and went to get a cover. Asked for no cover and she said. 50 more. I'm not sure if she meant for that much more I could have done BB entire deed or not. Either way, I didn't opt to go that route. She covered me and gave a pretty good CBJ. Good eye contact and really seemed to take her time. After I was ready had her lay on the table next to me on her side. She seemed pretty into it, lots of kissing, felt like hooking up with a GF. Switched to table mish and finished in bag. Not the experience I was after, but had a very good visit. Would repeat.
    Is this the Mundy shop? I've only seen / heard of Kitty & Coco being there. Is this a new girl on the block? Thanks! Great report.

  7. #26541

    Mundy last week, Judy

    I was in the area and didn't know enough about the rotation looking for Kitty at Mundy. I drew Judy, Trudy, whatever her name is. Went for hhr for. 50 She is probably mid 30's, decent sized C cups, and cute enough face. She led to me to the side room to undress and get ready. Medium pressure, no oil by my own choice. After a decent massage with good pressure, she began pretty good tease. Had me flip and asked what I liked. Asked for mouth, she quoted 1. 50. I said for that I would rather go all the way. She agreed and went to get a cover. Asked for no cover and she said. 50 more. I'm not sure if she meant for that much more I could have done BB entire deed or not. Either way, I didn't opt to go that route. She covered me and gave a pretty good CBJ. Good eye contact and really seemed to take her time. After I was ready had her lay on the table next to me on her side. She seemed pretty into it, lots of kissing, felt like hooking up with a GF. Switched to table mish and finished in bag. Not the experience I was after, but had a very good visit. Would repeat.

  8. #26540
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    Use the search feature on here and put in Coco, Katy or Kitty. Many have posted about them recently and JohnGuest a few days on the 10th. They are up north at "Mundy". If you need more info do a google search on Comfort Foot Spa.
    It's actually Comfy Foot Spa (or used to be). Comfort is long since closed. Google still pulls up a few listings for Comfy. Although it shows "permanently closed", Google maps still shows it as Jinru Spa. At any rate, just look for the one in unit 100X.

  9. #26539

    Which spa on Mundy Dr?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    Over the last few days, I've received several messages from Katy / Kitty. Seems they're not being kept busy enough!

    C'Mon. Mongers. Girls got to have money for food!
    There are 2 foot spas on Mundy, *50 and *93. Which one is Kitty and Coco at?

  10. #26538

    Just Foot Spa.

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    Use the search feature on here and put in Coco, Katy or Kitty. Many have posted about them recently and JohnGuest a few days on the 10th. They are up north at "Mundy". If you need more info do a google search on Comfort Foot Spa.
    Just a building south of Crunch Fitness:

    Foot Spa.

    143XX Mundy Drive.

    Unit 10XX.

    Noblesville, IN 460XX.

  11. #26537

    Katy-Kitty and Coco at Mundy

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    Over the last few days, I've received several messages from Katy / Kitty. Seems they're not being kept busy enough!

    C'Mon. Mongers. Girls got to have money for food!
    Quote Originally Posted by Playwithme483  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    Use the search feature on here and put in Coco, Katy or Kitty. Many have posted about them recently and JohnGuest a few days on the 10th. They are up north at "Mundy". If you need more info do a google search on Comfort Foot Spa.

  12. #26536
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    Over the last few days, I've received several messages from Katy / Kitty. Seems they're not being kept busy enough!

    C'Mon. Mongers. Girls got to have money for food!
    Do you have a link?

  13. #26535

    Coco and Katy / Kitty need some luv!

    Over the last few days, I've received several messages from Katy / Kitty. Seems they're not being kept busy enough!

    C'Mon. Mongers. Girls got to have money for food!

  14. #26534

    Baby at BB

    Visited BB and met the new girl who calls herself Baby. She's short and a little thick, but she was friendly and cute enough and she was showing a lot of cleavage. I stayed for the hour and assumed the position. I tried to chat a little, but her English was limited. She understood my meaning when I rubbed her legs and ass. She returned the favor, spending a lot of time on my ass and legs and reaching under. After the flip she let the girls out and they were more than a handful, C / D. She liked having her nips sucked while she caressed my package. Soon everything came off and she started a nice deep CBJ while I massaged her wet kitty. Soon she climbed up on the table and rubbed her big boobs around my face before moving back and taking it cg. It was great watching her big boobs bounce along with her. She turned around for rcg, but I wanted to see her boobs so I soon had her lay across the table for standing mish. She held her boobs from bouncing too much until I blew in the bag. We were both happy and I'll look forward to seeing her again.

  15. #26533
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah0621  [View Original Post]
    I've been out for a while and dipped my toes into the water at sweet yesterday due to the reviews of Nana. The previous review was pretty spot on, pretty in her own way, jacked up teeth, plump butt. The only thing I'll add is that it's wider rather than bubblier if that makes sense. She looks like mid 40's which probably means 50's but carries it well. She is playful and willing to please. 40 for the hh, 140 for the deed.
    You are welcome for the review LOL. Try relax and compare. I like the sweet experience more but the relax girl is more my body type.

    Nana ass is more hour glass than onion I think you mean. Either way it looks amazing in doggy. I think she is in low 40's. Most mongers here will clock her at 20's or 30's so I think 40's is fair.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape