Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 18567
-
09-17-25 22:53 #17307Regular Member

Posts: 21When I was there earlier this year, it had been improved. Still not even a room at the Super 8, but better than it was.
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides3
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-25 14:28 #17306Senior Member

Posts: 91Foot spa
Foot spa in cold spring is gone. One of the only solid spots in NKY. What a bummer.
If anyone knows about a possible relocation please PM.
-
09-16-25 17:53 #17305Senior Member

Posts: 1165Female friend
A suggestion, does it have to be an AMP?
Originally Posted by CincyMale80
[View Original Post]
Quit possibly- try Jessica (Lilth) - I read reviews of her duo where her and her duo partner play.
Lilth post on Tryst.
* I am sure someone that sees her often or is in touch with her can vouch if it is a possibility *.
-
09-16-25 13:06 #17304Senior Member

Posts: 355Sakura. Female service
I would think Sakura would be a safe place to bet. Just talk to them and maybe they can swing a couples sesh too.
Originally Posted by CincyMale80
[View Original Post]
Talk to them in person, not on phone.
P.S: I am surprised our monger friends have not volunteered. LOL.
Ob.
-
09-16-25 11:33 #17303Senior Member

Posts: 87Take A Gander
Being shown into the "room" that consists entirely of bedsheets hung from the ceiling should be a right of passage for all Cinci-area AMP mongers. Count it among the many stories I'll never be able to tell my grandchilden. "Well kids, I was really unreasonably horny, so when this older asian lady took me into a tent-city sheet partition where anyone in the lobby can hear and maybe even see exactly what's happening, I just went with it. ".
Originally Posted by UpLate
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 08:37 #17302Regular Member

Posts: 6Just a question
Does anyone know of a place that gives female happy endings? I have a fwb that enjoys my stories and she would love to get a full body rub, from someone other than me LOL, and get fingered.
TIA.
-
09-15-25 19:39 #17301Regular Member

Posts: 13Sakura
Stopped by Sakura this morning and drew Cici. She's a ton of fun and super into it, she didn't want to stop. Mimi came in to check if I wanted her in there as well but chose to just do Cici.
-
09-14-25 15:54 #17300Senior Member

Posts: 29Travelers outside Cincinnati
Was at Bourbon and Beyond in Louisville and ventured out before shows one morning to A Spring.
It is just over bridge from downtown Louisville in Indiana. It is a flower shop comparable for those who.
Find themselves Louisville near—Looks, age and rates / services.
-
09-14-25 13:51 #17299Regular Member

Posts: 1Big Bird
FWIW. I have been here twice now, once before the sign went up maybe 5 weeks ago, and once this week. Both were "standard" HE with seemingly nothing else on the table (tho that is all I look for, so I didn't ask). First time was an older lady, great massage and solid HE. 6, this week was a very pretty, younger gal. Terrible massage, but very enthusiastic and complementary standard finish. 8. It was very busy for the middle of the day I felt like, but the parking in the back I personally find preferable then somewhere out front.
Originally Posted by UpLate
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-25 22:46 #17298Regular Member

Posts: 16Sunday at Sakura?
How are Sundays here? I have a bit of a drive but would love to drop in if Sundays aren't too busy.
-
09-13-25 18:19 #17297Banned Member

Posts: 101I booked Alice today based on your fat pussy lip description. However, in the room she told me she can't have sex today (period? Like I GAF). This is the first time I felt actually ripped off. Why come to work if you can't boom boom? I had such an amazing experience last time. I will book her again so I can hate fuck her and see those fat pussy lips but this was a turn off.
Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-25 18:31 #17296Banned Member

Posts: 101Amazing Sakura experience
Went to Sakura today, saw Cici. She is young and hot, there is no problem there. However, despite the fact that I called ahead to book a full hour (she actually checked for my incoming call to verify), at 45 min she is trying to rush me out. I pretty much gave up trying to finish. However, Cici stepped out and I heard some talking, next thing I know, Mimi comes into the room for an impromptu 4 hander! OMG! She started working on junior like there was no tomorrow, and Cici stuck her nipple in my mouth. Needless to say I finished like a champ, and the look of satisfaction on their faces was incredible. Leave no man behind! I have serious respect for these ladies now!
-
09-12-25 10:45 #17295Regular Member

Posts: 2Woodbridge AB
Anybody ever get more than standard from Judy?
-
09-10-25 10:07 #17294Banned Member

Posts: 33Thanks
Should be good now.
Originally Posted by CrazyEddy
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-25 17:02 #17293Senior Member

Posts: 346Your mailbox is full
I tried to message you but can't.
Originally Posted by ChiBP31
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





