Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 448 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 6706
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5596

    Is this an agency? $180 + additional

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...881197622.html

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...881168035.html

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3703329

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3700500

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3674318

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3680577

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3696927

    I have reached out to several of these and seen two of them. Both times they sent me to the same address. For different ads.

    All of them have different phone numbers. Same pricing. Not much on the massage side of things but after paying additional funds, level three is available to all.

  2. #5595
    Quote Originally Posted by SGreg1234  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3701712

    It kept asking me what city, and I was giving it different states, and it was texting a laughing emoji and saying "I asked what city". When I finally said, nevermind, it said "that is not a city. God bless you and goodbye. ".

    Pretty funny.
    Yeah I usually always ask what city FIRST and if they ask the same question I block them because they are obviously posting ads in multiple cities if they can't answer the question.

  3. #5594

    Andrea downtown o town

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3700500

    I saw Andrea yesterday. She is a beautiful 25-year-old Colombian with a rocking bod. Unfortunately, the massage had a lot to be desired. But she was a sweet girl and let me have some upgrades. However, she was quite expensive .180 to start. 100 for each additional level up. Stay safe, G.

  4. #5593
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsn25  [View Original Post]
    Very sexy girl, showed up to find a Chinese guy ready to Polish my bone.

    Obviously I bailed.

    https://booksy.com/en-us/1574205_gla...134763_orlando
    Did you are killing it. But tell more about this one. LOL. What happened? Did you talk with her and showed up and it's a guy or was it texting?

    Fletch.

  5. #5592

    Glam life

    Very sexy girl, showed up to find a Chinese guy ready to Polish my bone.

    Obviously I bailed.

    https://booksy.com/en-us/1574205_gla...134763_orlando

  6. #5591

    Booksy

    Great looking girl, light drape, great massage, no extras, impossible to get a hold of.

    https://booksy.com/en-us/1499147_yan...134763_orlando

  7. #5590

    Extras available

    Standard topless L1 for decent rate. Nothing to write home about.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/23533/

  8. #5589

    One of my favorites

    Multiple visits could unlock some fun. Love her massage and love her special treatment even more. Heavy YMMV. Will repeat.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/43563/

  9. #5588

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsn25  [View Original Post]
    OK massage, draping required. Zero action. Won't repeat.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/43083/
    Brother you are really tearing the CL review section up! Always wondered about many of these. Saving me time AND cash!

    FB.

  10. #5587

    Massagefinder Paola

    OK massage, draping required. Zero action. Won't repeat.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/43083/

  11. #5586

    Andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher1  [View Original Post]
    I took the plung last week and it was not the girl in the pic. In my dream it still was a hot Latin girl. A little pricey for everything. But she was hot! And no I have yet to see the real girl in this pic. But I have a regular that's keeping me busy.

    Fletch.
    She had a wide open menu for 450 coins.

  12. #5585
    Quote Originally Posted by KingMaker4  [View Original Post]
    Did you ask what the girls name was? Typically there's a rotation of different girls under Oriana ads on MF and Craigslist. I believe she's actually in south Florida but have been wanting to see the real Oriana. I've seen other girls in her ads that were someone else like Andrea, their rotations are on point but still want to see whose actually there.
    I took the plung last week and it was not the girl in the pic. In my dream it still was a hot Latin girl. A little pricey for everything. But she was hot! And no I have yet to see the real girl in this pic. But I have a regular that's keeping me busy.

    Fletch.

  13. #5584

    Wanted to give her a shot.

    I was strolling CL and found this add:

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...880377457.html

    I was curious so I sent her a text. Immediately she tells me that.

    She requires an upfront deposit. I thank her for her time and presently decline.

    NEXT!

  14. #5583

    And here

    Quote Originally Posted by SGreg1234  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3701712

    It kept asking me what city, and I was giving it different states, and it was texting a laughing emoji and saying "I asked what city". When I finally said, nevermind, it said "that is not a city. God bless you and goodbye. ".

    Pretty funny.
    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...159123767.html

  15. #5582

    I think this is a bot

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3701712

    It kept asking me what city, and I was giving it different states, and it was texting a laughing emoji and saying "I asked what city". When I finally said, nevermind, it said "that is not a city. God bless you and goodbye. ".

    Pretty funny.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape