Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 529 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 7923
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7428

    Money vs. Expectations

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPanther  [View Original Post]
    Went in late evening.

    Lady was hot but was pushy and rushing. She asks for massage fee that was posted out front. I have to wait ten minutes because some monger is already there.

    Comes in and tells me she's giving me a shower. Asks for more money after we are both naked in the shower room. Told her what I had on me. She seems upset and says "next time bring more money" and then does air humping motions LOL

    She gives me a mediocre table shower with b2b and an enthusiastic BBBJ. CIM and she did the funniest hawk tuah noise and spit it on the ground lmao.

    I get dried off and I'm the room. She comes in and its awkward. Offers me water and I drink the bottle. I asks if that's it I came for a massage too. She says "OHHH'.

    Walks me out and says again "next bring more money" pats my ass and says "I sucky sucky". I look her dead in the eye and tell her "Lady I'm never f*cking coming back".

    No rimj0 b is worth that much. This whole interaction has killed my Asian fetish and thankfully so. Either they don't do more than a rub and tug and when they do they expect to be over paid for mediocrity.

    Posting my story so you guys learn from my mistakes. These places deserve to be closed down at this point. I'll be sticking to non-asian.
    As along as every one keeps throwing money away in this faction. The services rendered will always be of low to poor quality.

  2. #7427

    Zen melt (down)

    Went in late evening.

    Lady was hot but was pushy and rushing. She asks for massage fee that was posted out front. I have to wait ten minutes because some monger is already there.

    Comes in and tells me she's giving me a shower. Asks for more money after we are both naked in the shower room. Told her what I had on me. She seems upset and says "next time bring more money" and then does air humping motions LOL

    She gives me a mediocre table shower with b2b and an enthusiastic BBBJ. CIM and she did the funniest hawk tuah noise and spit it on the ground lmao.

    I get dried off and I'm the room. She comes in and its awkward. Offers me water and I drink the bottle. I asks if that's it I came for a massage too. She says "OHHH'.

    Walks me out and says again "next bring more money" pats my ass and says "I sucky sucky". I look her dead in the eye and tell her "Lady I'm never f*cking coming back".

    No rimj0 b is worth that much. This whole interaction has killed my Asian fetish and thankfully so. Either they don't do more than a rub and tug and when they do they expect to be over paid for mediocrity.

    Posting my story so you guys learn from my mistakes. These places deserve to be closed down at this point. I'll be sticking to non-asian.

  3. #7426

    Massage Parlors in Brevard

    Quote Originally Posted by HoofArted  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately I had the same experience but was only L1. Will not return.
    Shame actually but certainly understandable given the climate in Central Florida regarding services at AMPs and regular Massage Parlors! Too much scrutiny, too much risk for both the clients and the business providing services. Amazing that Orlando has been able to keep the AMPs going with such incredible services including Massage for so long! Haha! Liberty'O is limited hours these days and occasionally she will meet with old clients like she did for me to help me celebrate my birthday! Great gal! Even sent me a video with her singing "Happy Birthday Mr. President" in her best Marilyn Monroe style! What a great birthday present she gave me besides the video! Liberty'O is a truly professional LMT and the Massage alone is worth the price of admission! I'm happy for her and her business model she has developed! Many fond memories of incredible sessions with her at her home when she was first starting out! These days I just use Non-AMP providers like Kavvy, Krys and my new favorite Adrienne Kelly! Great service with little to no risk and incredible rewards! Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7100626667328965999.jpg‎   7164904942938555547.jpg‎  

  4. #7425

    Same experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike4387  [View Original Post]
    After years of reading about Liberty / Nancy I made the trip to Cocoa massage.

    Liberty apparently works very limited hours and I met Kim. Early 60's with rock hard MM double D's.

    I had also read a few positive comments as to her.

    Wish I had walked out when I learned Liberty wasn't there. Paid for an hour and tip.

    I got less than half an hour, a lame back massage and level 2 service that was proceeded by complaining "don't take long I don't want to see my chiropractor. ".

    No enthusiasm, no effort, no fun. Same funds gets great AMP service in Orlando or great visit with Kavvy or Krys in Palm Bay.

    Swing and a miss.
    Unfortunately I had the same experience but was only L1. Will not return.

  5. #7424

    Unfortunate Cocoa visit

    After years of reading about Liberty / Nancy I made the trip to Cocoa massage.

    Liberty apparently works very limited hours and I met Kim. Early 60's with rock hard MM double D's.

    I had also read a few positive comments as to her.

    Wish I had walked out when I learned Liberty wasn't there. Paid for an hour and tip.

    I got less than half an hour, a lame back massage and level 2 service that was proceeded by complaining "don't take long I don't want to see my chiropractor. ".

    No enthusiasm, no effort, no fun. Same funds gets great AMP service in Orlando or great visit with Kavvy or Krys in Palm Bay.

    Swing and a miss.

  6. #7423

    Zen Melt

    So made a stop by the relatively new spa, and was greeted by a mid 30's Chinese lady, walked me back to the room and went in for a quick hhr session. Massage was pretty decent, did a lot of touching while getting my massage, not much teasing during but on the flip asked what I would like, 140 got the cover on and some daty before. Good finish and a little more follow up massage after clean up.

  7. #7422

    Star. Not Eva

    Apologies for the delay, I have been traveling a lot. Went by Star a few days ago hoping to see the 'star of Star'. Pun intended. She wasn't available and drew the other lady. Didn't catch her name, probably mid 30's really tight body 5/10 looks and very friendly. On the flip she wasted no time going to work not even asking or negotiating price. Jr. Was ready and she knew what to do. She got on top and started a B2 B rub and BBBJ. This went on for several minutes with her alternating between BJ and rubbing jr. With her southern lady parts. LOL. I seriously thought she was about to go bb and fully believe she would have had I not stopped her. Thats when she got up and went for the cover (I bring my own. Its probably fine but, I don't trust a cover I don't see unpacked. LOL). Cover goes on and we go through my favorite positions. $50 house $140 tip. I'd repeat just bc I liked her enthusiasm.

    Stay safe.

  8. #7421
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by SunDog321  [View Original Post]
    The guy that runs that site is a known piece of work himself (author of the article is the site owner). Hell I'll even go a step further and guess he's probably a client of some of these places too being he reads and knows about this board.
    I thought the same thing when I read my review in the space Coast rocket.

  9. #7420
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    After going to the link, this does not bode well for the hobbyists on the Forum as well as the AMPs in Brevard! What next?
    The guy that runs that site is a known piece of work himself (author of the article is the site owner). Hell I'll even go a step further and guess he's probably a client of some of these places too being he reads and knows about this board.

  10. #7419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken010  [View Original Post]
    It's crazy seeing excerpts from the site. I wonder how it will work out for Zen Melt? I've never been but once I saw an import car in the back lot with a giant wrap on it that said "Happy Ending". Talk about brazen. I had to frequent the hardware store nearby when I saw the car. It was when they were still setting things up.
    Yes! Crazy for sure!

  11. #7418
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Wow! After reading all about these places, arrests, piss poor service and high rates (not to mention unwanted attention) I will just stick with the best Non-AMP providers in the area! Sure, a few exceptions like Marika and Liberty at their respective places, but overall I will just make the effort to see my favorites. Adrienne Kelly, Kavvy, Lady NV and Krys. Now, each one is different but overall the massage is first rate in a safe and clean environment with a beautiful woman and assorted extras on the table and off. A little effort is required to see any of these wonderful women, but the effort definitely worth it in terms of the quality and fun! Cheers!
    Good point, not seeing things getting better, only worse.

  12. #7417

    AMPs vrs Non-AMPs vrs MP

    Wow! After reading all about these places, arrests, piss poor service and high rates (not to mention unwanted attention) I will just stick with the best Non-AMP providers in the area! Sure, a few exceptions like Marika and Liberty at their respective places, but overall I will just make the effort to see my favorites. Adrienne Kelly, Kavvy, Lady NV and Krys. Now, each one is different but overall the massage is first rate in a safe and clean environment with a beautiful woman and assorted extras on the table and off. A little effort is required to see any of these wonderful women, but the effort definitely worth it in terms of the quality and fun! Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3124186702280660806.jpg‎   image000001.jpg‎   IMG_0516.jpg‎   IMG_0051.jpg‎  

  13. #7416

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPeeper  [View Original Post]
    My curiosity got the best of me as I visitied MM. Lucky is the owner with new girl marina. Tried to work out a deal but got hosed (2. 6 for 30--yes I know I'm an idiot)(curiosity and little head figured WTF.).

    Lite massage lots of talking. CBJ into doggy. Nothing else fun. She is non responsive, doesn't like her tits played with. Doesn't even fake an O. Ended up being closer to 45 min though so there is that, still. Don't be like me.
    I hate that this happened to you DP but I also want to thank you for mitigating my curiosity about this place. Time to put that one to bed.

  14. #7415

    Wow! Zen Melt

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Wonder what they publish next?

    Orlando looking good right about now.
    It's crazy seeing excerpts from the site. I wonder how it will work out for Zen Melt? I've never been but once I saw an import car in the back lot with a giant wrap on it that said "Happy Ending". Talk about brazen. I had to frequent the hardware store nearby when I saw the car. It was when they were still setting things up.

  15. #7414

    Curiosity killed the wallet

    My curiosity got the best of me as I visitied MM. Lucky is the owner with new girl marina. Tried to work out a deal but got hosed (2. 6 for 30--yes I know I'm an idiot)(curiosity and little head figured WTF.).

    Lite massage lots of talking. CBJ into doggy. Nothing else fun. She is non responsive, doesn't like her tits played with. Doesn't even fake an O. Ended up being closer to 45 min though so there is that, still. Don't be like me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape