Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 3824
-
09-23-25 15:54 #3434Senior Member

Posts: 99450 location?
Where is this one located?
Thanks Rick.
Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-25 12:20 #3433Senior Member

Posts: 178450
She is only one there. Very enjoyable. Pretty & slender.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-25 10:23 #3432Senior Member

Posts: 99Piaorian?
Is this the old Piaorian or the building next door 1900, if so what suite in 1900?
Originally Posted by Bootman69
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-25 14:17 #3431Senior Member

Posts: 480When I was there she told me she would be the only one.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 18:43 #3430Senior Member

Posts: 347450 Spa
Is Sue the only MP at 450 or did they add more MP's?
-
09-15-25 13:03 #3429Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 38Thank you. I Hope to see you soon.
Originally Posted by WraithSlayer03
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 07:43 #3428Senior Member

Posts: 531A2 Cindy
Accidentally posted in escort section instead of here.
Had the pleasure of seeing Cindy yesterday evening. Started off with a massage, felt good on my sore muscles. Then I ate her out and fingered her for quite a while. During that part I also sucked on her tits and dfked too. When my arm was tired from pleasuring her, she started a BBBJ, I didn't last too long and let her know I was going to pop. She grabbed a towel for me and we both got cleaned up.
She's available for dates. Just make sure your patient with replies, she will get back to you. She has a full time job. Just be patient, she's worth the wait!
Ill definitely see her again when I can!
-
09-09-25 13:35 #3427Senior Member

Posts: 187I saw "Vicki" or "Wiwi" on a recent visit. Fit body. Perky C Cups. No full but I also didn't press. I'm wondering if this is also Apple.
Originally Posted by RayLatoole
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-25 09:17 #3426Senior Member

Posts: 612She should be back.
Chanel was in New York for a few weeks (or she said that's where she was going). She should be back by now. That very well may have been Chanel. I'm still a little leary about that location.
Originally Posted by PhatUnit
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-25 21:43 #3425Senior Member

Posts: 77Don't think so
When asked she said no. I didn't press the matter or dig further. Could have been many factors, but would like to be proven wrong, though.
Originally Posted by McGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-25 18:33 #3424Senior Member

Posts: 46Anyone know if apple does FS?
Originally Posted by Significant05
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-25 16:47 #3423Senior Member

Posts: 77Apple is a good time. Chanel did mention during a visit she was looking for a new location in the A2 area. Not sure how serious she is about it, but may be related.
Originally Posted by PhatUnit
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-25 17:46 #3422Senior Member

Posts: 215Chanel
Texted and asked for Chanel. Arrived to some gumpy lady at door. Said Chanel no work anymore? Got younger better looking girl named Apple. As I was leaving I think I saw some busty sharped dressed lady probably Chanel. Dang it.
Originally Posted by FinallyJoined
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 18:37 #3421Senior Member

Posts: 187Should be good now.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 12:15 #3420Senior Member

Posts: 347Inbox full
I tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by FinallyJoined
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





