Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage with HE

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 502 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 7529
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6959

    Petite Chinese Jenni

    Is jenni still around?. Its been a long while since she's had her cute hands wrapped around my and stroking my shaft and squirting my siemen in her hands.

  2. #6958

    Maile?

    Does anyone have an experience with this one? Always wanted to try.

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/body.../13265246.html

    Freak Out.

  3. #6957

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonk  [View Original Post]
    New girl, Sofia is cute and slender, no upsell and she looks just like her picture!
    Got it. 43, divorced 10 years, a few kids, been a MT for over 10 years, used to be a waitress at Thida's Thai restaurant. Typical story they all have.

  4. #6956

    This Touch

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonk  [View Original Post]
    New girl, Sofia is cute and slender, no upsell and she looks just like her picture!
    Thanks for the input. I haven't seen her in the same photo with Mona. I bet Mona likes being photographed around the chubs so she looks better. I'll have to see what I can find on Sofia.

  5. #6955
    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    All of them are chubby except Mona. I saw an ad for Mona for mutual touch sensual massage using a fake pic. Why a fake pic, she plasters her real pics all over her two Facebook accounts. I don't know of anyone who has gotten mutual touch unless it OTC and to me that doesn't count. FME the massages at Thai Touch are mediocre. Ok, but not good enough to make a return. FYI they are all over 40 or 50. All are greedy and talk about tips which TOTALLY RUINs the experience and as a result, I cannot return. Talking tips and negotiating is a deal breaker and not MT deserves my future business. The ones I go to take my wad of cash, don't count it, bow, and say thankyou. Occasionally one will shock me and ask if I want change back.

    Recently they had a Thai Touch girls night out showing all of them having dinner. Those pics are real and enough to scare most of us away. Except Mona. Mona is their rainmaker. She probably does 40% of the business.
    New girl, Sofia is cute and slender, no upsell and she looks just like her picture!

  6. #6954

    Thai Touch

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnZ898  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to try thai touch kalihi for very long time and I had a chance to do it finally, I asked for sofia or tammy, but when the door open I had TINA, tina is pretty thick asian girl, she kinda look like a Filipino / chinise mix, she look like she's on her late 20's to early 30's.

    Good massage, good finish, and a little roaming around. Damage for me 30 minutes is $45 + tips. She will ask how much you tip her. No FS but just happy ending and little roaming.
    All of them are chubby except Mona. I saw an ad for Mona for mutual touch sensual massage using a fake pic. Why a fake pic, she plasters her real pics all over her two Facebook accounts. I don't know of anyone who has gotten mutual touch unless it OTC and to me that doesn't count. FME the massages at Thai Touch are mediocre. Ok, but not good enough to make a return. FYI they are all over 40 or 50. All are greedy and talk about tips which TOTALLY RUINs the experience and as a result, I cannot return. Talking tips and negotiating is a deal breaker and not MT deserves my future business. The ones I go to take my wad of cash, don't count it, bow, and say thankyou. Occasionally one will shock me and ask if I want change back.

    Recently they had a Thai Touch girls night out showing all of them having dinner. Those pics are real and enough to scare most of us away. Except Mona. Mona is their rainmaker. She probably does 40% of the business.

  7. #6953

    Review Thai touch kalihi TINA

    I wanted to try thai touch kalihi for very long time and I had a chance to do it finally, I asked for sofia or tammy, but when the door open I had TINA, tina is pretty thick asian girl, she kinda look like a Filipino / chinise mix, she look like she's on her late 20's to early 30's.

    Good massage, good finish, and a little roaming around. Damage for me 30 minutes is $45 + tips. She will ask how much you tip her. No FS but just happy ending and little roaming.

  8. #6952

    Like The Rest

    Quote Originally Posted by RolexChadder  [View Original Post]
    Are her pictures real?
    No the pics aren't her. She's about 5'2 ish and about 115. Thai gal w lighter complexion.

  9. #6951
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan5595  [View Original Post]
    What does she offer? How does she look?
    Just what John Z898 asked about! She looks good!

  10. #6950

    Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonk  [View Original Post]
    Sofia- the new girl at Thai Touch is very good!
    What does she offer? How does she look?

  11. #6949
    Quote Originally Posted by Manassx  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../13278213.html

    Very engaging firm bodied therapist w some menu options. Went with her mutual touch for 2. 6. I don't venture the massage w HE much and so was rather surprised to have her grab my hands and press the action. She started in a g string that allowed ample access depending on what she was massaging. Before the flip, everything came off and oil was everywhere LOL. After the flip she climbed on and the mutual stuff got heated. Great finish with some surprising passion that was a real turn on. Finding ones that return the enthusiasm has to be one of the great draws of this sector.

    Be nice Gentlemen.

    Mnssx.
    Are her pictures real?

  12. #6948

    A Dose of Mia

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../13278213.html

    Very engaging firm bodied therapist w some menu options. Went with her mutual touch for 2. 6. I don't venture the massage w HE much and so was rather surprised to have her grab my hands and press the action. She started in a g string that allowed ample access depending on what she was massaging. Before the flip, everything came off and oil was everywhere LOL. After the flip she climbed on and the mutual stuff got heated. Great finish with some surprising passion that was a real turn on. Finding ones that return the enthusiasm has to be one of the great draws of this sector.

    Be nice Gentlemen.

    Mnssx.

  13. #6947
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnZ898  [View Original Post]
    Any more review on thai touch kalihi or century center that do HE? Need recommendations?
    Sofia- the new girl at Thai Touch is very good!

  14. #6946

    Looking to get a massage with HE

    Any more review on thai touch kalihi or century center that do HE? Need recommendations?

  15. #6945

    Extras?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonk  [View Original Post]
    I have been at this hobby for many, many years, and I hate to admit it but lately it hasn't been much fun! I have had several depressing sessions in a row! Fake pictures, bait and switch, terrible massage, greedy, upsell, rip-offs! Well I found a little diamond in the rough! Her pictures are hot but in person, she's easily twice as hot. Her body is slender with great mm boobs and a fat little butt. Her boobs are enhanced but not hard- a good handful but best of all they are very responsive. She has several tattoos that I find sexy! Her service is a ten! No rush at all. Her massage is as good as it gets- deep, and relaxing and very sensuous! Friendly and bubbly personality- she's just fun to be with. She is so good that I have seen her twice in less than a week! Treat her well!

    https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/ser...massage_401347
    What was offered?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape