Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #23495
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Seeking Prospect

    Met this one today for a few minutes. Only thing I'd want from her is a BJ. She says no c. I. m. But the face is fine. She says $50 would be good or anything I could offer. So many wh*res to choose from.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-a88318d7aec2

  2. #23494
    Hannah gives you her rules on SA. She wants you to prove you want to meet her bad enough by texting / contacting her daily and spoiling her before meeting.

  3. #23493

    Intel

    So I used to be subscribed on seeking. Recently went scrolling and found quite a few I know in my personal life. They all have the same profession and vices. Can't get too specific. But I'd be drowning in high quality if I wasn't already known in their circle. I could definitely point someone in the right direction though. Dm if interested. Trades are welcome but not needed for the info.

  4. #23492

    SugarLifeNow

    Hey everyone, Dave here, new SLN girl in Norfolk, her name is Nichole and she is 26. She likes giving and receiving head, loves 69. Likes all positions especially doggy, a bit rough is ok, but not into anal. She said condoms for sex, but might be talked into BBFS with a higher PPM.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/YaFavoriteLightSkin/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-09-05 at 7.57.21 AM.png‎   Screenshot 2025-09-05 at 7.57.43 AM.png‎  

  5. #23491
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Seeking

    This one is also posting on escort alligator. Age:26 on escort, 38 on seeking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-68dae5355843

  6. #23490
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Emme

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    I was chatting with her before and she mentioned welcome gift when first meeting. That was the end for me. Some of these chicks want something just for meeting. H*ll my time is valuable too.

  7. #23489

  8. #23488
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Seeking

    Been chatting with this one. I would bang her but not really my style. Everything except anal. Needs help with rent like they all do. LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-3d5e140ade94

  9. #23487
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Seeking

    Currently posting on escort alligator.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...6-c69f8a971fc7

  10. #23486

    Kasey 22 in Arlington

    Hey does anyone have any intel on this one? I'm seeing some things that aren't making sense in how she talks. And the pics aren't clear. Just curious. Be careful out there.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...1-b9a4dc06c49b

  11. #23485
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    I was interested until she came with this b. S.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-6044720a69b3

    Well I'm currently stuck out of town. I need to get a flight home I just can't afford it. I came for work but I work for myself and I just got in a sticky situation. I just want to get home. Onto of that I'm behind on my rent. I just need help. Again I know I'm sure no one can help me. I just idk.
    Typical scam.

  12. #23484

    Well..

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    I was interested until she came with this b. S.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-6044720a69b3

    Well I'm currently stuck out of town. I need to get a flight home I just can't afford it. I came for work but I work for myself and I just got in a sticky situation. I just want to get home. Onto of that I'm behind on my rent. I just need help. Again I know I'm sure no one can help me. I just idk.
    She's pretty easy on the eyes. I would offer to drive her home. There's lots of places to stop and work it off, not to mention the road head 🤣129315;. If these hoes would answer messages and put out with some actual hospitality they could print money!

  13. #23483
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Seeking

    I was interested until she came with this b. S.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-6044720a69b3

    Well I'm currently stuck out of town. I need to get a flight home I just can't afford it. I came for work but I work for myself and I just got in a sticky situation. I just want to get home. Onto of that I'm behind on my rent. I just need help. Again I know I'm sure no one can help me. I just idk.

  14. #23482
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Seeking

    This one is on seeking also. Doesn't do much for me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/156220658839

  15. #23481
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Star

    Ok guys I didn't see Star today because she reneged on our donation agreement. Not sure if I will see her again, she's a little quirky. She does live directly across from the projects, not a problem for me but may be for some of you. Small apt. Has 2 dogs that she'll put away. All 3 holes open, swallows. There is a post right below this one about her. Anyone who wants the number let me know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape