LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 2697 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 1027 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 40444
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40054

    One more bust


  2. #40053
    Quote Originally Posted by Botoman  [View Original Post]
    Where did you see this open, was there a post online, or a sign outside, or listed on hotel ammenitees?
    Kanekapolei? Watch out for the trap.

  3. #40052
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Botoman  [View Original Post]
    Where did you see this open, was there a post online, or a sign outside, or listed on hotel ammenitees?
    Saw an AD on BP.

  4. #40051
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1094

    Aqua Aloha Surf on Kanekaple

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody been here?. It's located at Aqua Aloha Surf. They have Asian & Latina providers. 160/15 mins 200/ hhr 300/ hr VIP & 400/ hr vvip.
    Where did you see this open, was there a post online, or a sign outside, or listed on hotel ammenitees?

  5. #40050

    24/7 Spots

    Looking for recommendations for other 24/7 places. I only know of Blur Star, Happiness and Asia.

    TIA.

  6. #40049
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407

    Open Brothel

    Has anybody been here?. It's located at Aqua Aloha Surf. They have Asian & Latina providers. 160/15 mins 200/ hhr 300/ hr VIP & 400/ hr vvip.

  7. #40048
    New modeling talent at Blue Star Spa modeling agency. Check out my full report there.

  8. #40047
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyHo4  [View Original Post]
    Last night I wanted to go out but the usual spots didn't intrigue me. I heard about this place a few times and never jumped. I am so glad I did!

    I got LUCKY last night!

    When Lucky walked in I was not expecting her beauty. She really is gorgeous, young and very cute!

    She greeted me with a few sweet kisses.

    Lucky is Chinese / Vietnamese and is about 5 '2, about 100 lbs. She has really nice 36 Ds! A really cute figure with a nice butt! She has a few red tattoos on her back that are nicely done.

    She met me in the hallway and walked me back to the room, she kissed me several times softly and left. Instantly that got me going.

    When she came back she asked if I wanted to shower and I said I just did and skipped it.

    She gave me another soft kiss and that gave way to lots of DFK! I can't tell you how much I need that part, it's kind of a requirement for me. She then slid down to Junior and started a very enjoyable BBBJ. That turned into a 69. Which led to straight up DATY.

    Wanting to move on to the main course. I slid back up and we got into a lot more DFK. Moving on to the main course, it was all GFE and very sensual. She's amazing! We clearly both enjoyed ourselves!

    After a quick cleanup, she offered me a really nice massage. Afterwards we laid together and talked for a while. Limited English so we used a translator. She's a lot of fun and quite the conversationalist!

    Absolute repeat! Super cute and lots of fun! I'll be back! She's been here a couple and will be here for at least two more weeks, she said.

    https://share.google/RSHv7Iy6QBT1NJgSA
    Service was cover or bb?.

  9. #40046

    I got LUCKY last night!

    Last night I wanted to go out but the usual spots didn't intrigue me. I heard about this place a few times and never jumped. I am so glad I did!

    I got LUCKY last night!

    When Lucky walked in I was not expecting her beauty. She really is gorgeous, young and very cute!

    She greeted me with a few sweet kisses.

    Lucky is Chinese / Vietnamese and is about 5 '2, about 100 lbs. She has really nice 36 Ds! A really cute figure with a nice butt! She has a few red tattoos on her back that are nicely done.

    She met me in the hallway and walked me back to the room, she kissed me several times softly and left. Instantly that got me going.

    When she came back she asked if I wanted to shower and I said I just did and skipped it.

    She gave me another soft kiss and that gave way to lots of DFK! I can't tell you how much I need that part, it's kind of a requirement for me. She then slid down to Junior and started a very enjoyable BBBJ. That turned into a 69. Which led to straight up DATY.

    Wanting to move on to the main course. I slid back up and we got into a lot more DFK. Moving on to the main course, it was all GFE and very sensual. She's amazing! We clearly both enjoyed ourselves!

    After a quick cleanup, she offered me a really nice massage. Afterwards we laid together and talked for a while. Limited English so we used a translator. She's a lot of fun and quite the conversationalist!

    Absolute repeat! Super cute and lots of fun! I'll be back! She's been here a couple and will be here for at least two more weeks, she said.

    https://share.google/RSHv7Iy6QBT1NJgSA

  10. #40045

    Disinfect

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]

    Yeah, it's sad the therapist have to pay for clean towels washing of them. The sad part is the tables and sheets are not that clean. If a monger cums on the sheet and it soaks through oops we may be laying on that. I bring my own alcohol spray bott when I remember and I spray the massage table. The pillow is only my head and I like when they change the towel or have those disposable face guards. Once in a while I will spray the hard table.

    AMPs it's a crapshoot when you lay on that table in the table shower room. If you have sensitive skin like me I sometimes break out in little red dots. I go home bathe and put medicine and a day or two they go away. Anyone else have their two cents please I would like to know your experiences.
    I do the same too, when the girls go out while I undress. I bust out a little bottle of alcohol and spray everywhere. I've watched some places after I'm done and dressing myself, just fix the sheets and make it nice.

  11. #40044

    Proper Cleaning

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Legit places will remove all the sheets and usually there are no places. Spray the table down with alcohol wipe it then put new sheets along with a new head table disposable cover. The shower table same except no covers. How they do it, rinse water and soap off from us then finish. The massage table they remove the thin sheet put new one. All finish.
    I had a bad experience a few years ago. I went to a massage place that had massage tables and the face rest with a towel folded on top. Had my massage and HE. The usual. A day later, my forehead started to itch. At first I scratched it leaving red welts. Kind of embarrassing as it's on my FACE, so I tried NOT to scratch, but it was so itchy. Tried some OTC ointments which helped somewhat. Finally ended up at a dermatologist who gave me some strong steroid cream which worked wonders. I tried to think what caused it, then realized it might have been the massage place. I actually prefer those that just use paper towels.

  12. #40043

    Proper Cleaning

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeRocket69  [View Original Post]
    I always wonder about this when on a massage table or table shower. I notice Japanese lmt's keep things clean.
    Legit places will remove all the sheets and usually there are no places. Spray the table down with alcohol wipe it then put new sheets along with a new head table disposable cover. The shower table same except no covers. How they do it, rinse water and soap off from us then finish. The massage table they remove the thin sheet put new one. All finish.

  13. #40042

    Thai touch kalihi

    I have to ask the people here. Went here a few months ago after the beach cause I needed a release and felt iike I would try someplace new. But they said their shower was broken. Still powered through with sand on me. Didn't like it but the massage was ok. Tried to go back but this time they told me they don't even have a shower so I said screw it. Now I see ads for this place by the girls who operate out of there and they say "yes get shower. " Anyone know if there is a shower or not? Its a minor thing but 1/2 the time I'm kinda dirty and don't want a massage when I'm dirty.

  14. #40041
    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    I would like to add my two cents. There are therapist that live there and they get a cut of the $70-$80 house fee I believe standard everywhere. If they rent a room they pay the whole $70-$80 right? I know if you make an appointment and don't show the therapist has to pay the whole fee. I think the therapist get to keep $30-$40 maybe a bit more.

    Yeah, it's sad the therapist have to pay for clean towels washing of them. The sad part is the tables and sheets are not that clean. If a monger cums on the sheet and it soaks through oops we may be laying on that. I bring my own alcohol spray bott when I remember and I spray the massage table. The pillow is only my head and I like when they change the towel or have those disposable face guards. Once in a while I will spray the hard table.

    AMPs it's a crapshoot when you lay on that table in the table shower room. If you have sensitive skin like me I sometimes break out in little red dots. I go home bathe and put medicine and a day or two they go away. Anyone else have their two cents please I would like to know your experiences.
    I always wonder about this when on a massage table or table shower. I notice Japanese lmt's keep things clean.

  15. #40040

    Pin Thai

    I would like to add my two cents. There are therapist that live there and they get a cut of the $70-$80 house fee I believe standard everywhere. If they rent a room they pay the whole $70-$80 right? I know if you make an appointment and don't show the therapist has to pay the whole fee. I think the therapist get to keep $30-$40 maybe a bit more.

    Yeah, it's sad the therapist have to pay for clean towels washing of them. The sad part is the tables and sheets are not that clean. If a monger cums on the sheet and it soaks through oops we may be laying on that. I bring my own alcohol spray bott when I remember and I spray the massage table. The pillow is only my head and I like when they change the towel or have those disposable face guards. Once in a while I will spray the hard table.

    AMPs it's a crapshoot when you lay on that table in the table shower room. If you have sensitive skin like me I sometimes break out in little red dots. I go home bathe and put medicine and a day or two they go away. Anyone else have their two cents please I would like to know your experiences.

    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    Revise your thoughts for the providers renting space there.

    Try this model. Base massage fee ($80) goes to Pin Thai management. Tip amount is just that, "tip". Goes exclusively to provider. It's a contract arrangement. She rents a room for an hour and pays rent. She also has to pay for someone to provide clean linens, oils, hot towels, etc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape