Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 18417
-
09-09-25 15:20 #16617Senior Member

Posts: 151Jenna Rose
I am out of town so I will miss out on seeing this one. But I did see her last year and had a very good experience. Gave a good sensual / nuru b2 b massage. I know her FS rates are lower than what is advertised and wouldn't mind trying that out with her if I was in town. YMMV but she is cute!
https://tryst.link/escort/jennaxo
-
09-09-25 10:24 #16616Senior Member

Posts: 72Dreams Spa
This is my absolute favorite provider. Amy at Dreams Spa was very attentive and eager to please. I highly recommend.
-
09-09-25 09:06 #16615Senior Member

Posts: 192Ross vs Tulip vs Four Seasons
Anyone have a preference of Ross vs Tulip vs Four Seasons. All in the same area. Ross and Tulip have the same ad in STG. I've been to both a while ago. Nothing special about either. Had kind of forgotten about Ross until I noticed lots of advertising on STG with the same ad as Tulip. Have not been to Four Seasons. Pm with any details. Thanks.
-
09-08-25 21:44 #16614Regular Member

Posts: 21Lovely lady
Been seeing this lady popping up lately and was thinking of having a nice dream of her. Has anyone else had any of this lady?? .
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...own-59136.html
-
09-08-25 13:07 #16613Senior Member

Posts: 113PN me
I had the same question as you did if you can send me a PM.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-25 11:28 #16612Senior Member

Posts: 828I gave him the shortlist in PM in case anyone else wants to save their time writing. But feel free to give your opinions on any location to him as I can't speak for your own favorite locations.
Originally Posted by Sexhoundtn2
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-25 08:07 #16611Senior Member

Posts: 1575Visiting
Hey guys, I'm coming to Nashville today and then again on Wednesday or Thursday. Can you guys tell me what D & HFS stand for? Also can I get an address. I am RTFF but may not find that info before I get there today. If any of you guys ever need anything in Knoxville or Atlanta, let me know.
-
09-08-25 03:10 #16610Senior Member

Posts: 828Yeah no worries, you got a little special Nashville memory. If you have time give the girl another visit before you go haha. She clearly earned it.
Originally Posted by HornyFuck69
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-25 01:48 #16609Senior Member

Posts: 126Tbf, I didn't even ask for it lol it just happened. I was just as surprised as you were and kind of hard to stop in the middle
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-25 18:00 #16608Senior Member

Posts: 1575Last Minute
I just found out. I'll be leaving tomorrow morning Monday for a last-minute trip. I'm doing some research on the massage scene down there. I don't get into Nashville very often. Can one of you guys give me the heads up on what the abbreviations are where D is at an HFS. Or at least what those litter stand for. Feel free to PM. If any of you guys ever need any Knoxville or Atlanta help, let me know.
-
09-07-25 00:40 #16607Senior Member

Posts: 176Miami
There's nothing like that in Nashville either unless you know certain spots. HFS is not the norm for this area.
Originally Posted by HornyFuck69
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-25 23:32 #16606Senior Member

Posts: 828*record scratch*
Well now that's the first I've heard of any BBFS at any of our current era AMPs even HFS. Not saying it couldn't happen just. Unexpected to have read that. I remember one time months ago, I think it might've been on the table but I wasn't going to cross that line and that particular girl I never saw again. It made me wonder if she crossed a line with the shop's rules.
Originally Posted by HornyFuck69
[View Original Post]
Anyway you didn't out her so it's all good but curious if anyone else asked and had just been keeping quiet about it haha. Because for an out of towner to zoom in and get it on a first visit, I'm like surely some local tried before this?
But regardless, congrats on joining the HFS fan club even if temporarily. If you found it, the other spots shouldn't be too difficult either. Go forth and experiment my friend. Sorry I can't help you with the nuru request. I only deal with the storefront AMPs and nuru seems to be more of an individual provider thing.
-
09-06-25 23:04 #16605Senior Member

Posts: 126Never mind I figured out what HFS was. Man no wonder you guys like it so much. Nothing like that in Miami unless you know certain spots. BBFSCIP is wild 😜 loved it.
Originally Posted by HornyFuck69
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-25 21:12 #16604Senior Member

Posts: 126Visiting Nashville from Miami. Where should I go for a great time? If nuru is on the menu even better.
-
09-06-25 20:21 #16603Senior Member

Posts: 2613 Black.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
1 Hispanic.
Search Instagram & Facebook #nashvillebrazilianwaxer.













Reply With Quote




