Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 467
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #407

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by RileySmom  [View Original Post]
    Care to share more details?
    Not sure there needs to be more, druggie behaviors, can't text or communicate, or keep on time, and will steal from you.

  2. #406
    Quote Originally Posted by OutdoorFun  [View Original Post]
    Methhead, bad communication, and will rip you off.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pasco...l/713409636376
    Care to share more details?

  3. #405

    Steer clear

    Methhead, bad communication, and will rip you off.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pasco...l/713409636376

  4. #404

    Steer clear, methhead, unemployed behaviors, will rip you off


  5. #403

    Uncle LEO out walking

    Saw a post on stg. Lady claimed she was walking door to door as a saleswoman. Drove by where it was claimed to be going on and Noticed it was a loose group of 2-3 guys and two ladies spread out over a couple blocks. One guy was wearing a police ball cap. Post dissapeared. LOL. Oh BTW WW ended up being on some list as the number 7 easiest place to find pro ladies in the US. It didn't mention they are all cows LOL. So expect some pressure.

  6. #402

  7. #401
    Quote Originally Posted by WwMan90  [View Original Post]
    Seems like a nice gal. But the absolute worst piece of ass I have ever rented. Bitched I was too big. Bitched about BJ. Bitched that I didn't cum in two minutes. I would not recommend her. Just stay home and jerk off. Pics are accurate. That gorgeous little spinner that you just want to fill up, but doesn't really like or know how to fuck, Maybe if you are a needle dicked two pump chump she would be ok.Naaaa. She should just get a real job and get married. Then she wouldnt have to fuck for a living. She did say some rich dude fell in Love with Kennedy and she is fall married off an fucking his brains out.
    She is back posting without her name 425 xxx 1299. https://skipthegames.com/posts/walla...t/908008446817.

    Horrible service. Should be a rob.

  8. #400

    Good head

    Quote Originally Posted by RileySmom  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Nova in Kennewick? Good, bad?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kenne...u/862210783735
    Yeah a few times, just head but bbbjcims and keep going.

  9. #399

    Visa

    Any intel on visa? Anyone see her and have opinions of service?

  10. #398

    Visa

    Has anyone seen Visa? Any intel appreciated.

  11. #397
    Her most recent add states new number, so you may want to contact the new number to see if it was actually her that messaged you.

    Quote Originally Posted by SummerChild  [View Original Post]
    Take this for what it's worth, I don't know if someone got ahold of her phone or whatnot, but she texted me and said she's three letter positive.

    Stay safe out there.

  12. #396

    I got a text from Cookie

    Take this for what it's worth, I don't know if someone got ahold of her phone or whatnot, but she texted me and said she's three letter positive.

    Stay safe out there.

  13. #395

    Elise

    Has anyone met Elise? Is she legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tri-c...b/630464460102

  14. #394

    Nova

    Has anyone seen Nova in Kennewick? Good, bad?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kenne...u/862210783735

  15. #393
    Link or number?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gophy  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ariana Divine a little bit ago. Had a good time, you guys got a good one. Started with a heavy kissing session before she pulled my shorts off and sucked junior for a while. I undressed her and ate her out until she came a couple times. She held the back of my head and wouldn't let me stop until she had hers. A little 69 and I almost popped. She spun around with me still laying on the bed and slid me in raw. She rode for a while before I bent her over the side of the bed doggy. I put her back on the bed and held her ankles. She begged me to cum in her but I managed to pull out and spray her belly and tits. She wanted a round 2 but I was spent. She's nasty as hell tho and smiled while she licked my cum off her tits. Best girl I've seen in a while, I don't think "no" is a part of her VIP. Two bills for hh well spent.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape