Thread: Massage Parlor Reports for Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
+
Add Report
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1671
-
09-07-25 17:51 #576Senior Member

Posts: 282AMP off Carroll Way
This place is unmarked without any signage, no massage action going on here, just straight adult activities. Not sure what you were assuming based on the advertisement and low key storefront. You have no business in the hobby based on your experience. On a positive note, Fairy is working here, and she is in my absolute top 3 of providers I have been with. The store itself is pretty awesome, place is newly renovated with large rooms, good lighting, and the larger massage beds that are low to the ground, pretty much a queen sized massage table. Everything from Belle Vie was moved here.
Originally Posted by Ceeen078
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-25 16:03 #575Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 17The Squirter Angela
Totally ture, Angela is a sweetheart and will tend to your every need. She has a very round butt & Nice body and curly hair. She really is an excellent provider and makes you feel warm and appreciated throughout the entire session. She gave me a great massage. Lots of oil, rubbed her tits all over my back, legs, face, and everything else you can possibly imagine! She had me go on all 4's and licked my ass for a bit. I gave it the college try once again, but it's still not my thing. TUMA lovers will have a blast! 69, DATY; pussy is squishy. Get a bucket and a mop because she definitely is a squirter, I have verified that and have honestly never seen anything like it before in my life! Just like the movies fellasl, paid extra for squirt but it definitely worth it. She is a fantastic provider who does pretty much anything and everything to make sure you have the best time possible!
Originally Posted by HugeFace
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-25 14:30 #574Senior Member

Posts: 85Fairy in Mira Mesa
Was able to see Fairy and in short really enjoyed the sesh. Fairly fluent in English and has fun and flirty attitude. Very pleasant to be around and easy sexual chemistry. Super slim body with natural Bs and an ass proportional to her size but a bit wider around the hips. Favorite part about her is her skills on top: she's an absolute champion and won't stop for anything. Easily an A+ provider in my book.
I think the place is new and in the interest of discretion I'd recommend calling the phone number in their ad to make an appointment. The pictures obviously are not real but it does list a lineup, hours of op, and their number. Thanks to the other user who found it. https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Escorts.../13263743.html.
-
09-07-25 14:17 #573Senior Member

Posts: 85Recommend Fairy
Fairy is definitely the one to see here. Great attitude and service and speaks English well. It's a FS place so if you're not there for that I'd probably find another spot.
Originally Posted by Ceeen078
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-25 13:05 #572Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61Ronson with Hana
So I've been hooked on trying to find more Latinas spots around town. I like the ones where they basically hire strippers to do massage LOL. Hana was just that. I love these girls have tiny waist big tits and big ass they're so fun to pound. And she was fun. The massage was pretty good actually she put some effort into it even rub my feet. Now I do construction to my feet get really hard she put lots of oil and made if it really good. After running two of my legs and she went right for my third leg in between my legs LOL. Sorry to stroke me so late on my stomach and flipped me over. More handy work and she asked if I wanted that kitty. I gave her the tip and she gave my tip a good cat bath before putting the rubber on. She rode me for a little while but I had that doggy style on my mind since I saw. I pounded her from behind then grab both arms and held on to them from behind and let her have it good. She called me Big papi and I exploded. Definitely worth another go around.
-
09-07-25 04:25 #571Banned Member

Posts: 55Lemon at 107
I met Lemon at Studio 107 and she immediately stood out with her energy and bright smile. She's 5'4", petite with a slim, slightly athletic build, perky 34 D breasts, and a small tight booty. Her playful personality made things flow easily, and she speaks enough English to keep the session light and fun. She has great control of her body, and you notice it right away; tight, toned, and very responsive.
We started with some DFK and 69, where her BBBJ showed solid suction, playful licking, and even a bit of DT. Her pussy was snug and responsive during CG and ACG, and watching her bounce while I had her tits in my hands was a real highlight. Standing mish and classic mish were both great, but K9 was the perfect finish—she tensed and squeezed in rhythm, making it unforgettable. Lemon is a petite firecracker who knows how to deliver, and with her fun attitude and tight body, she's an easy repeat. Damage was 210 for hhr.
-
09-06-25 22:39 #570Senior Member

Posts: 46Meh
This place must only be worthwhile for FS I guess LOL.
Originally Posted by LoveYouLong
[View Original Post]
Worst experience I've ever gotten, should've turned around when I saw the entrance.
I got quoted $$ tip (just for a HE after having this lady struggle with her runny nose the entire massage.
Never had someone complain so much about a tip.
1/10 Rushed experience and awful attitude when they find out it's not FS.
-
09-06-25 18:40 #569Regular Member

Posts: 7Lucky Dragon
I saw BP ad and visited Emma about a month ago soon after they opened. Quick massage, moved into BBBJ, FIV. Agreed to more and enjoyed DATY, cowgirl, standing mish and finished on her stomach. Cleaned up and wrapped up the time with a good massage. We've kept in touch.
I went back to see her again and received immediate personal attention from her with hugs & DFKs.
She introduced me to Mya. A couple years older than Emma with DD+? Upgrades and shaved. TheeBandito gave a good description. After a conversation with her, and knowing Emma was ready, I decided to spend time with both of them. So glad I did. $70 house and $180 each. No massage time, just right to fun for all of us. I appreciate that Emma is more flirty and offers more of a GFE with me. We each enjoyed DATY. Both visits she asked me to do more. Mya has better English skills and seems pretty-much down for anything. She spent a lot of time focused on my shaft with fingers playing with my balls and ass. Switch places for DATY with Mya and Emma CG. Switch again for finish. The three of us spent some cramped snuggle time on the table & then clean up. There were at least a dozen wipes on the floor and a good wet spot. Very enjoyable.
They shared that Mya is leaving after Sunday. I may need to stop in again before she leaves. And definitely look for more 1-on-1 with Emma.
Parking can get a little tight in the small lot, but more across Baltimore where I parked.
-
09-05-25 22:22 #568Senior Member

Posts: 59Emma lucky dragon
I had Emma, she's cute too. 200 OTD for me. Didn't do the massage, just straight to pound town. Emma is a bit vocal with me, I had to tell her to be quite. It's just so damn hot out in La Mesa. x.com/ lucky_dragonspa.
Originally Posted by TheeBandito
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 20:27 #567Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 103Claire at Sun Spa
Had to handle some work related stuff in the area and was able to make a pit stop at Sun this afternoon. I selected Claire for my therapist for the hour. Claire has the feature of a college school girl style, nice long legs, shapely firm ass and a freaking huge tits to match. On top of that she has this innocent attitude that a lot of you mongers out there would definitely want to deflower. LOL. Anyway, I got her for the hour, and received and excellent hour of services. Her massage was up to par with several of the spas that I have been too. The sex parts met me expectation as well. She gave an nice wet sloppy BBBJ, and the cfs was fucking great, we went through various position. I got to say I got a blast out of it. Literally finished the session in doggy, emptied all my pent up tension in the bag, while still inside of her cock gripping ****. I highly recommend you mongers go there asap and get your self some school girl type kitty. Now be gentle cause she is kinda fragile, but she can take a good amount of pounding.
-
09-05-25 15:56 #566Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it

Posts: 55Cherry at El Cajon 201
Couldn't agree more! Cherry is amazing, affectionate, beautiful and eager to please.
Originally Posted by PeterPeer
[View Original Post]
There isn't a thing I have requested that she wasn't willing to accommodate, and its service with a smile.
When I am with her, it feels like she is my girlfriend. She provides excellent GFE!
-
09-04-25 18:07 #565Senior Member

Posts: 646I've driven by this location many times but I've never stopped in. I wasn't looking for a session today but I wanted to give it a look-see. I met the MMS. They weren't busy and only had one girl working. She introduced me to Kiki. She was very cute. I thanked them, took a card and thought, huh, I'd give her a go. I'm not going to speculate on her age but she's a younger looking girl.
I then looked up Pure reviews here and I saw that she had a recent review. Kind of opposite from my usual MO. Usually I read the review then check out the girl. I'll probably see her next week. I'll report back.
Originally Posted by Greghammer2029
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-25 17:28 #564Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 28Activity Spa / Emma
First off always like to point out when a place is dirty or clean. Nobody wants to lay in somebody else's jizz LOL. Have to say this place look new the sheets were clean they even smell like bleach which I I'm always comforted by. Nice size rooms too. I'm big on the privacy when I'm getting down with my girl. Today my girl was Emma. Nice little Asian fortune cookie with big old titties and a nice round ass. Asians aren't usually known for their asses but this one you could flip a dime on. Massage now that was all Asian expertise. She work my back my legs my neck I mean she got down. Then the flip over it was time to really get down. No cover needed for the BJ nice and wet and she flicked the tip with her tongue all the time which got me feeling up her mouth with pre jizz. She wrote the cover on mounted me. She got deep and grinding before she got in the squat position. This was a beautiful view as your titties bounce and I can see myself going in and out of her. I'm pretty close to exploding so we get off the table I bend her over it and I pound her from behind. She readjust and put one leg up and I get it nice and deep and explode. On the way out she introduces me to a smoke show lat Michel. Wow if I would have saw her earlier I would have did the four hand for sure. She was young and hot. Like stripper hot. She walked me to the door and that booty cheeks just shook. Definitely cashing my check tomorrow and coming back on Monday.
-
09-04-25 10:52 #563Shill for Balboa and Waples ignore my posts

Posts: 48Lucky Dragon Spa in La Mesa
Been a while and some money burning a hole in my pocket. Set out on an adventure to find a place I wouldn't typically go to. I remembered seeing an ad about a new spot in La Mesa and found the ad again. They are calling it Lucky Dragon Spa. It's in the same spot that Exercise Spa was in. Decided to swing by and see. I was greeted by a Chinese provider named Maya at the door. Holy shit. Blondeish light brown hair, huge titties, probably mid to late 20's, around 5' 2" ish. Paid $50 for 30 minute massage and she took me back to the room. Maya started off with a massage. It was basically teasing but better then nothing and it got the juices flowing for our session. She stripped out of her dress and exposed those huge titties. Flipped over immediately and shoved my face into them starting to suck on her nipples. I got off the bed and she went to her knees and started BBBJ. To this point there was no mention of tip which is usually a girls first question but not from her shockingly. After the blowjob I asked for a condom and she put it on and laid on her back on the table. We fucked in missionary for a few minutes but I wanted her to ride me and asked her to switch. She got on top and rode me. Only lasted another couple minutes and ended up cumming. Maya took the condom off and gave me some wipes to clean up with. I pulled out the rest of the cash I had which was $160 and gave it to her. She took it and told gave me a hug and kiss as I was heading out the door.
-
09-03-25 18:23 #562Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 15Kiki at Pure Massage
Pure Massage? There's nothing pure about these girls and thank God I love it. Kiki was my girl today under 20 years old probably 19 she definitely had that smooth young skin. Nice Apple bottom ass on her she was wearing Daisy dukes that look awesome. Her melons are C cup and all natural.
Fake tits don't bounce like that in doggy. This is that girlfriend experience if you like to pay for that. Always worth it to drop two bills if you get DFK, BBBJ and CIM. Of course the kissing is before I drop a load in her mouth LOL. After about a 10 minute massage she oiled up her body got down to her g-string and did a Nuru glide. I've had these on table showers I've never had one on actual table it was just as good. Those soft titties all over my back then I flipped over and she went right to jerking me off and titty fucking me. No cover for the BJ she cleaned it off with a wet wipe sorry to jerk me off and suck me at the same time. After good 5 minutes you put the cover on we got right to boning. First her on top of me than me on top of her. I told her I wanted to finish on top of her tits she took off the cover started jerk me off and before I knew it was in her mouth. That's pretty much the definition of girlfriend experience except for the girlfriend I have to take her out to dinner first LOL.











Reply With Quote





