Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 59472
-
09-16-25 18:00 #57492Senior Member

Posts: 674Roswell / Alpharetta Spot
Found a spot in Roswell / Alpharetta that was the perfect CAMP. Great massage uncovered followed by an excellent HJ done in the nude with an okay looking (5.5/10) heavy set Chinese lady with DD breasts with Mutual Touch. Highly recommend and will provide location to proven senior members on request. Sorry, due to the sheer amount of closures through northern ATL I am reluctant to post the name at this time.
-
09-16-25 16:53 #57491Senior Member

Posts: 32How much was the damage? Thank you.
Originally Posted by BlkMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 16:05 #57490Senior Member

Posts: 707Velour
Not a word yet is the house fee just to high.
-
09-16-25 12:57 #57489Senior Member

Posts: 193Lenox park / buckhead
Any recommendations for Lenox area in buckhead for a senior visiting? Open to FS or just HE. Kinda a last minute trip so I'm hoping for advice.
-
09-16-25 02:09 #57488Senior Member

Posts: 35It's okay ish
If she was light skin black hair older then she's gone thank god her attitude put me off and I left, I miss the lady before her who was Monica she was tight and new how to take it and suck, immediately went into doggie style and would stick her tounge out and roll her eyes back, shame she's gone for now, they got a new girl named Camilla now, I hope after Camilla leaves it's Monica again.
Originally Posted by KnuxWill
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 18:25 #57487Senior Member

Posts: 33Lan
Lan is Chinese. Helen is, I'm guessing, 55. Massage is OK, lots of jabber once she gets to know you, and more is on the table. Nice spinner figure.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
She also recently bought Escape Spa on Sugarloaf in Duluth.
I've never been to the Duluth location. She had a fun gal at Lan for a minute, but that was at least a year ago and I haven't seen any other ladies there since.
-
09-14-25 23:37 #57486Senior Member

Posts: 354Lan
Haven't been in a long time but found happiness in the end. Petite older provider with typical Asian build. It WAS $80 for the hour and I received the full hour, if I remember correctly.
Originally Posted by DiverPaul
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-25 17:55 #57485Senior Member

Posts: 49Lan
I haven't been. I've not gone to what was a massage strip in Chamblee in quite some time. Never tried Lan. I thought it read it was legit for a while.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
I check HOT and saw.
09/07/2025.
Payed for a 30 minute massage and only got 10 minutes was rushed out of there older lady.
Not my review.
-
09-14-25 10:27 #57484Senior Member

Posts: 297Lan
Lan off Buford Hwy on Chamblee Tucker. Is it a C or a K? I get over that way sometimes and don't know my way around much.
-
09-14-25 10:10 #57483Senior Member

Posts: 283Amber MS-SS
It has been a while since I've seen Amber. She was my go-to for a while, and then I wanted to change things up. I saw her again just recently, and I now remember why she was my go-to! Really good massage found all the right spots, not rushed, and she has an incredible touch that made me feel great in the end. Definitely will be back.
-
09-13-25 20:13 #57482Senior Member

Posts: 860I still miss Jennifer, wish I knew where she was now.
Originally Posted by SarcasticKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-25 17:21 #57481Senior Member

Posts: 49Younger Ladies for massage 20-35 ish?
Do any of you guys know where I can get young, fit, beautiful girl for massage today? I'm from out of town and at the 4 points marriott at airport? Tired of oldies.
-
09-10-25 13:32 #57480Senior Member

Posts: 113Alice
Sup mongers! Who's holding out Alice's location from sunrise. Pm me please. Miss my girl.
-
09-08-25 14:19 #57479Senior Member

Posts: 315Gwinnett
Anything in Gwinnett worth visiting. I haven't been active for a bit. I know Lisa is still a good time at elite but looking forward to something different Latina is ok with me.
-
09-07-25 01:06 #57478Senior Member

Posts: 495A wise monger once told me the ones that shave or laser are the ones to watch out for.
Over the years have to agree. The Korean shops, most have been smooth, most of the Vietnamese have been trimmed, philapino smooth.
Hispanic (yes know there are many different cultures) but have been mix of natural, trimmed or smooth.
Asian usually natural. Fun to find younger ons who brake that mold. Is it a generational move or they hiding a secret?
Also fun to see them progress. Natural and legit or only HJ, won't go further, won't shave. Say natural is a protection. Then experience them lowering walls, going further. And all the sudden they are flaunting a new trim level (but still shy).
Incorrigible one can be.










Reply With Quote






