Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 26660
-
09-07-25 12:12 #24380Senior Member

Posts: 201Skinny MILF
I met this gal last week and everything went better than expected. Personally, I think she was better looking in person than STG pics. She is tiny and belly has some baby damage. Oral skills excellent and only rode her home in covered cowgirl position. I did partake in DATY and she was nice and fresh. She seems to be one of those girls who just likes having sex. She is now going by the name of Jen. If looking for additional reviews, research Snow in Saginaw area. I would repeat if for nothing else than her BBBJ.
Originally Posted by AlexKai777
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-25 10:34 #24379Senior Member

Posts: 97Skinny MILF
Name: unknown.
Link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/540124520934.
Coms: 7/10.
Service & attitude: 8/10.
Face: ok.
Tits: don't know.
Ass: flat.
Damage: did not partake.
Contacted this one the other day as well. Coms were ok. Waited about 10 mins a little when I got there. Ok looking girl but I did not partake. She's definitely high and was talking non stop on the phone when I walked in. Friendly enough but get distracted easily. Big head won the game and I walked out. She's got good review in Saginaw I think. I can tell she can be freaky when it comes to performing but no my cup of tea.
-
09-07-25 10:24 #24378Senior Member

Posts: 97Sasha
Name: Sasha.
Link: https://tryst.link/escort/sweet_sasha.
Coms: 10/10.
Service / attitude: 10/10.
Face: pretty.
Tits: small b.
Ass: nice and round.
Damage:250/ hhr.
Decided to try her the other day because she was the only one keeping up with the coms. I'm trying to see providers that's on time and no bs. Coms easy and fast. Got there chat a little and she started with some tease dance. Lfk to dfk then to super DT BBBJ. Doggy and then mish. Overall a good time I'd repeat. Yes the price is a bit deep for her appearance but for being on time and no bs imo it's worth it.
GR has been a little dead lately. I can count the reliable providers with about 1 hand.
-
09-06-25 21:18 #24377Senior Member

Posts: 68I wouldn't
I would avoid this one, I have seen her twice and called it off both times because of her tweaking out.
Originally Posted by IrishGuy11
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-25 16:50 #24376Senior Member

Posts: 208Hott Wett and Fake
I think I either wrote or read a review saying these are fake pics. Whoever answers the door, won't be the person in these ad photos.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
-ODB.
-
09-06-25 15:12 #24375Senior Member

Posts: 319Hot ' wett
Has anyone seen her I feel like I seen reviews before but don't rem.
Ember. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/img/004/MjY...kzY2ExMWI.webp
-
09-06-25 14:02 #24374Senior Member

Posts: 404Amy 901
Thug and Sparty are on with this. Sucks she doesn't do BBBJ to get you started but she is such a good and engaged ride. It's a shame we need visitors to show most of this lazy offering what it means to be a good escort. $150 should be sufficient for a hhr good sex and so many providers now just won't do it that cheap or are shameful experiences. I usually catch Amy each time she is in town strictly to have a marathon nut!
Originally Posted by SpartyOn1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-25 07:05 #24373Senior Member

Posts: 405She's a good ride at that price. Quality long time provider. All covered but a good time. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by JayJay2
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 21:32 #24372Senior Member

Posts: 83Blonde Monica
Couldn't find / confirm reviews on this lady. Any one have any info on her? I was quoted $$ for an hr outcall.
-
09-05-25 20:47 #24371Senior Member

Posts: 157Thanks for the review!
Originally Posted by ThugTruth
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 16:58 #24370Senior Member

Posts: 383Sammie update?
I tried to see this one when I was in town back in May. She had comm problems so we didn't connect. I'm wondering if anyone else has seen her more recently, since I'll be back in town again soon.
Originally Posted by FalBoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 07:37 #24369Senior Member

Posts: 404Tiffany
Wouldn't mind if she came back it added some variation to what's become a very dull escort scene in GR. I don't want to discredit her story as she seemed more put together than most I visit but it isn't unusual to hear from them that they are one business opportunity out of the scene LOL. Maybe a sugar daddy plan fell through.
Originally Posted by Cj357
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 07:30 #24368Senior Member

Posts: 110Blue Eye Amy
https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34
She back in GRapids $150 half hour CFS. Arrives tonight staying newer hotel safe area
-
09-05-25 00:00 #24367Senior Member

Posts: 162That's too bad. She was a fun ride. Said she had a "business" opportunity in the gr area that might keep her here indefinitely. Guess it fell through. Any idea if she plans to visit again?
Originally Posted by SeniorChapo
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-25 21:31 #24366Senior Member

Posts: 139Fmf
Looking to spice our marriage any girls welcome, pm please. or guy's
Last edited by Concrete351; 09-04-25 at 21:37. Reason: pic










Reply With Quote






