Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 4437
-
09-08-25 14:36 #3732Senior Member

Posts: 114Hatti / Stone
This guy I met at Hobby Lobby told me he went to a place called Stone something or other. Said he called for the lineup and chose Hatti. Showed up at the agreed upon time and requested one hour, paying 2. 4 rosettas. TS started out ok but no tuma. He was surprised when she initiated the final act in there, which he declined, preferring to relax a bit and enjoy his hour.
Back to the room, she again tried to get to the finish right away. He said he wanted a little massage and no rush job. She said, it was busy and no massage today. He made it clear he drove a while and wanted his hour. She begrudgingly agreed and began a push / rub for a while. On the flip, bbj was ok. When he tried daty she said no. No? He said, seriously? He decided to cut his losses, get things over with and ask her how much longer she'd be in town (ten more days) so he could make sure not to repeat this subpar experience.
When he finished his story I told him how sorry I was. He replied that it's slim picking these days in Sarasota with the Eastern price-gouging boycott in full effect. I didn't know what all this meant so just figured I'd bring it here to you guys.
-
09-08-25 10:03 #3731Senior Member

Posts: 186Eastern Wendy or Yoyo
Anyone seen the current lineup yet? Which one is better Wendy or Yoyo?
-
09-08-25 05:35 #3730Senior Member

Posts: 201Maintenance
Depends on the time of day when you are logging in. I believe they are doing some maintenance typically when I log in early in the AM. Comes up fine at 5:30 am but not a few minutes before.
Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-25 18:38 #3729Senior Member

Posts: 406Try Chromium
I'm using Chromium to access the site. It's basically Chrome but un-Google-ed. Both on PC and Android.
Originally Posted by BigFlipST
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-25 17:39 #3728Senior Member

Posts: 219On what device?
PC or android? For some reason on Chrome on my android I can't go unsecure browsing so it doesn't work. Maybe try duckduckgo?
Originally Posted by RedyFourFun
[View Original Post]
But on the PC it should work fine, need to click on the link itself and modify, all sites default to httpS for secure browsing. But be sure to be on a VPN when you get on t hese sites. You don't know who is watching.
-
09-06-25 12:51 #3727Senior Member

Posts: 837Alternatively
I've had success just typing it in search bar as two words, USA sexguide and then the website shows up, and clicking the link there.
Originally Posted by RedyFourFun
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-25 10:51 #3726Senior Member

Posts: 53Http
Worked for me. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BigFlipST
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-25 07:40 #3725Senior Member

Posts: 406The Things We Do For This Hobby
Maybe the only way to identify if we have an addiction is to have it taken from us cold turkey like this LOL. There are threads on other hobby forums talking about this issue. People really can't live without it LOL.
The main issue is that this website is in fact running on "http" and not "https" protocol. The "s" stands for secure and means data is encrypted. Most websites these days try to encrypt their data to ensure their customers data is secure. Also since it's kind of the standard, most internet browsers default all webpages to the secure version regardless of how you type in the address. When I was having the problem, Chrome (even in incognito mode) was automatically switching the "http" that I specifically typed in to "https". In Chrome you can try and force the browser settings to not use the secure version of the site, meaning not using "https" but that didn't work for me either. Even a complete browser clean didn't work.
SO my solution was just to download a new browser with no saved cache or history saved and forcing it NOT to default to the secure or "https" version of the page. I'm using Chromium. And it works like a charm. See screenshots below. You'll see that only the "http" version works. That warning symbol next to the "http" means the site is not encrypted. While the symbol next to the "https" means the site is encrypted, which is not working.
Sorry for the nerd talk LOL.
Originally Posted by RedyFourFun
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-25 05:35 #3724Senior Member

Posts: 201Still An Issue
Unfortunately, I don't think that's the issue. There is no "S" in my address and I have been having the same problem for weeks as have others in various boards.
Originally Posted by BigFlipST
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-25 00:28 #3723Senior Member

Posts: 186Does that still work for you in incognito mode?
Originally Posted by BigFlipST
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 20:59 #3722Senior Member

Posts: 219Had this issue but figured it out
Go to the address, HTTPS and change it to HTTP. Remove the S on your PC.
Originally Posted by RickJohn
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 18:40 #3721Senior Member

Posts: 53Same issue
Able to access with phone, can't with laptop.
-
09-05-25 18:33 #3720Senior Member

Posts: 186502 bad gateway from pc
Anyone else getting 502 bad gateway when trying to access this website from a pc? I can access it fine with any iOS device. But can not log on from any pc with any browser. Even with computers at different locations.
-
09-04-25 17:14 #3719Senior Member

Posts: 450There is apparently a direct positive correlation between the affluence of an area and the quality and quantity of AMPs. One would think that in poorer areas of the country there would be more supply (women willing to work and compete) but the postings on this board show that it is the supply of customers with disposable income that allow the AMP culture to thrive. The women in Mississippi don't have many customers because their potential customers are broke; the women in Tampa, Orlando, St. Petersburg, and Sarasota, Florida do.
Originally Posted by ILoveTechh
[View Original Post]
I'm glad that the marketplace here provides a menu. Some of us don't mind paying for consistency; don't knock the places that provide it please.
-
09-04-25 07:44 #3718Senior Member

Posts: 407Spending because we don't care
It's simple, because they don't care, which has been explained to you. You aren't exactly in a poor area, as I'm sure you know. Just because your values don't align doesn't mean you can pretend to be better than someone. I've got a term for the opposite of the supposed "sucker", it's "broke". Your jealously is showing and it's gross. Write your reviews and cry elsewhere. Oh, I'm sure you're a great guy. Just kidding, you sound miserable.
Originally Posted by FunGuy2022
[View Original Post]
Visited eastern the other day and it was an awesome experience as usual.










Reply With Quote





