rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #579
    Quote Originally Posted by Omagic  [View Original Post]
    Stats:

    Lemon: 5'2", long black hair, enhanced D's, smooth kitty.

    Runa: 5'1", long black hair, enhanced D's, smooth kitty.

    The Setup:

    Easy booking, quick response, no drama. Both arrived on time, dressed to impress.

    Session:

    Lemon: BBBJ, CFS multiple positions (CG, MISH, K9), very playful, takes the lead.

    Runa: BBBJ → BBFS multiple positions (CG, MISH, K9, RCG), tighter and more sensual pace. Finished with CIM..
    I saw Lemon yesterday, she's got a nice fat patch of hair above her pussy. Suspect.

  2. #578
    Shill for Lucky Wellness ignore all posts


    Posts: 2
    Stats:

    Lemon: 5'2", long black hair, enhanced D's, smooth kitty.

    Runa: 5'1", long black hair, enhanced D's, smooth kitty.

    The Setup:

    Easy booking, quick response, no drama. Both arrived on time, dressed to impress.

    Session:

    Lemon: BBBJ, CFS multiple positions (CG, MISH, K9), very playful, takes the lead.

    Runa: BBBJ → BBFS multiple positions (CG, MISH, K9, RCG), tighter and more sensual pace. Finished with CIM.

    Duo Dynamic: Great chemistry, worked together naturally, no awkward pauses.

    Aftercare:

    Both were sweet and attentive after the finish. Light conversation, some cuddling, no rush to the door.

    Summary:

    Looks: 9/10.

    Service: 10/10.

    Attitude: 10/10.

    Repeat: 100%.

    Damage: House fee $ Dono $$.5 Runa $.5 for Lemon.

  3. #577
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 31

    Latina Valentina as Strength Spa

    I love finding a new Latina shacks around town. There's becoming more and more but finding really a hot ones is a bit of a challenge. This girl Valentina came straight from Columbia and coffee is not the best thing from Colombia it's that big fat booty. She had that for reals then waste big man-made bolt-ons and that god-given ass. I know the difference between injections and the real thing and that thing pounds like the real thing. And I put a pounding on it in my balls put some bruises on it. She was so sexy great hand work I mean didn't try to jerk me off all fast, took her time stroking me with both hands then put the cover on for the BJ. From there some titty in my mouth and her riding on top of me and like I said finished up in dog pounding. Great time she's not going to be around long so hit her up while you can.

  4. #576

    AMP off Carroll Way

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeen078  [View Original Post]
    This place must only be worthwhile for FS I guess LOL.

    Worst experience I've ever gotten, should've turned around when I saw the entrance.

    I got quoted $$ tip (just for a HE after having this lady struggle with her runny nose the entire massage.

    Never had someone complain so much about a tip.

    1/10 Rushed experience and awful attitude when they find out it's not FS.
    This place is unmarked without any signage, no massage action going on here, just straight adult activities. Not sure what you were assuming based on the advertisement and low key storefront. You have no business in the hobby based on your experience. On a positive note, Fairy is working here, and she is in my absolute top 3 of providers I have been with. The store itself is pretty awesome, place is newly renovated with large rooms, good lighting, and the larger massage beds that are low to the ground, pretty much a queen sized massage table. Everything from Belle Vie was moved here.

  5. #575
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 17

    The Squirter Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeFace  [View Original Post]
    I originally was set for a solo session with Angela, but Fairy suggested a 4 hands with her, I went for it!

    Angela just came Carroll yesterday and I have never had a session with her.

    Angela has perfect body, she looks very young, very sexy attitude and minor English skills. Fairy acted as the lead girl in this threesome. I loved seeing Fairy suck on Angela 's monster tits (one of my needs, haha).

    They both have incredible oral skills and watching them taking turns on my raging hard on almost made me cum before a hat ever covered my cock. They both talked with each other between slurps and Angela would translate and say "Fairy likes your cock, and I do too". Finally, Angela put the hat on and mounted me CG while Angela motioned for fairy to sit on my face. Fairy 's pussy was soooo sweet and Angela was expertly riding me ACG, alternating with heavy grinding. Her pussy felt fairly tight, and she's extremely wet! I heard that she was a squirter an I was waiting to feel a warm gush at any moment. Well, the girls had me so turned on that I just blew in the bag before I could get Angela to cum and squirt all over me! Little did I know that Angela wouldn't disappoint me, as she got herself in position to have me pleasure her with my hand and fingers as soon as they removed the bag from my cock.
    Totally ture, Angela is a sweetheart and will tend to your every need. She has a very round butt & Nice body and curly hair. She really is an excellent provider and makes you feel warm and appreciated throughout the entire session. She gave me a great massage. Lots of oil, rubbed her tits all over my back, legs, face, and everything else you can possibly imagine! She had me go on all 4's and licked my ass for a bit. I gave it the college try once again, but it's still not my thing. TUMA lovers will have a blast! 69, DATY; pussy is squishy. Get a bucket and a mop because she definitely is a squirter, I have verified that and have honestly never seen anything like it before in my life! Just like the movies fellasl, paid extra for squirt but it definitely worth it. She is a fantastic provider who does pretty much anything and everything to make sure you have the best time possible!

  6. #574

    Fairy in Mira Mesa

    Was able to see Fairy and in short really enjoyed the sesh. Fairly fluent in English and has fun and flirty attitude. Very pleasant to be around and easy sexual chemistry. Super slim body with natural Bs and an ass proportional to her size but a bit wider around the hips. Favorite part about her is her skills on top: she's an absolute champion and won't stop for anything. Easily an A+ provider in my book.

    I think the place is new and in the interest of discretion I'd recommend calling the phone number in their ad to make an appointment. The pictures obviously are not real but it does list a lineup, hours of op, and their number. Thanks to the other user who found it. https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Escorts.../13263743.html.

  7. #573

    Recommend Fairy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeen078  [View Original Post]
    This place must only be worthwhile for FS I guess LOL.

    Worst experience I've ever gotten, should've turned around when I saw the entrance.

    I got quoted $$ tip (just for a HE after having this lady struggle with her runny nose the entire massage.

    Never had someone complain so much about a tip.

    1/10 Rushed experience and awful attitude when they find out it's not FS.
    Fairy is definitely the one to see here. Great attitude and service and speaks English well. It's a FS place so if you're not there for that I'd probably find another spot.

  8. #572
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    Ronson with Hana

    So I've been hooked on trying to find more Latinas spots around town. I like the ones where they basically hire strippers to do massage LOL. Hana was just that. I love these girls have tiny waist big tits and big ass they're so fun to pound. And she was fun. The massage was pretty good actually she put some effort into it even rub my feet. Now I do construction to my feet get really hard she put lots of oil and made if it really good. After running two of my legs and she went right for my third leg in between my legs LOL. Sorry to stroke me so late on my stomach and flipped me over. More handy work and she asked if I wanted that kitty. I gave her the tip and she gave my tip a good cat bath before putting the rubber on. She rode me for a little while but I had that doggy style on my mind since I saw. I pounded her from behind then grab both arms and held on to them from behind and let her have it good. She called me Big papi and I exploded. Definitely worth another go around.

  9. #571

    Lemon at 107

    I met Lemon at Studio 107 and she immediately stood out with her energy and bright smile. She's 5'4", petite with a slim, slightly athletic build, perky 34 D breasts, and a small tight booty. Her playful personality made things flow easily, and she speaks enough English to keep the session light and fun. She has great control of her body, and you notice it right away; tight, toned, and very responsive.

    We started with some DFK and 69, where her BBBJ showed solid suction, playful licking, and even a bit of DT. Her pussy was snug and responsive during CG and ACG, and watching her bounce while I had her tits in my hands was a real highlight. Standing mish and classic mish were both great, but K9 was the perfect finish—she tensed and squeezed in rhythm, making it unforgettable. Lemon is a petite firecracker who knows how to deliver, and with her fun attitude and tight body, she's an easy repeat. Damage was 210 for hhr.

  10. #570

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveYouLong  [View Original Post]
    Decided to just get some, I was added to a chat on WeChat and was not sure what place it was, decided to take a chance. Asked which one was good and was told I should try Lisa since she has big real tits. I went with, I showed up at the building and Lisa met me at the door, she welcomed me with a big hug and kiss. She is probably about 5'1", long hair. She took me to the room, the place is really clean and nice with many rooms. I got the last room, the room was huge, it had a queen size bed / massage bed (it had a hole for my face) and couch that was covered up. Lisa left me to get ready while she got her supplies.

    When she got back she came over again to the bed where I was and I sat up, we began kissing like two lost lovers. I helped he remove her clothes so that I could grab them titties. Nice tits with smallish regular size nipples, she was grabbing my head and covering me with those giants. She grabbed the pillow and laid it out and told me to lay down, she then gave me an awesome BBBJ, I let her go at it for a while it felt so good. While she was engulfing my cock I was able to grab a hold of them titties and play with her nipples. I was getting to that point so I started to get up. She looked up at me and told me "Fuck Me Now", of course I had no problem with that, she bagged me up and we got into mish, pounded a way with some nice slapping action. She was moaning as if she was really having a good time, this got me going and filled the bag.

    Afterwards she cleaned us up and she brought in some mouthwash and water, she asked if I wanted a massage and I said oh yeah. I asked back or stomach and she told me to choose. I got on my stomach and she started with a pretty strong massage, I think she popped my back Then she started to run her fingers up and down my back and between my legs, almost got it going again and probably would have if I was 20 years younger.

    She told me it was her first time in San Diego and she liked it here. After all that, I grabbed my clothes and she walked me out. Gave me another water and offered me some candy and I was out the door. Good time there, clean, is in a business center so no one was around when I went (at night).

    https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Escorts.../13263743.html
    This place must only be worthwhile for FS I guess LOL.

    Worst experience I've ever gotten, should've turned around when I saw the entrance.

    I got quoted $$ tip (just for a HE after having this lady struggle with her runny nose the entire massage.

    Never had someone complain so much about a tip.

    1/10 Rushed experience and awful attitude when they find out it's not FS.

  11. #569

    Lucky Dragon

    I saw BP ad and visited Emma about a month ago soon after they opened. Quick massage, moved into BBBJ, FIV. Agreed to more and enjoyed DATY, cowgirl, standing mish and finished on her stomach. Cleaned up and wrapped up the time with a good massage. We've kept in touch.

    I went back to see her again and received immediate personal attention from her with hugs & DFKs.

    She introduced me to Mya. A couple years older than Emma with DD+? Upgrades and shaved. TheeBandito gave a good description. After a conversation with her, and knowing Emma was ready, I decided to spend time with both of them. So glad I did. $70 house and $180 each. No massage time, just right to fun for all of us. I appreciate that Emma is more flirty and offers more of a GFE with me. We each enjoyed DATY. Both visits she asked me to do more. Mya has better English skills and seems pretty-much down for anything. She spent a lot of time focused on my shaft with fingers playing with my balls and ass. Switch places for DATY with Mya and Emma CG. Switch again for finish. The three of us spent some cramped snuggle time on the table & then clean up. There were at least a dozen wipes on the floor and a good wet spot. Very enjoyable.

    They shared that Mya is leaving after Sunday. I may need to stop in again before she leaves. And definitely look for more 1-on-1 with Emma.

    Parking can get a little tight in the small lot, but more across Baltimore where I parked.

  12. #568

    Emma lucky dragon

    Quote Originally Posted by TheeBandito  [View Original Post]
    Been a while and some money burning a hole in my pocket. Set out on an adventure to find a place I wouldn't typically go to. I remembered seeing an ad about a new spot in La Mesa and found the ad again. They are calling it Lucky Dragon Spa. It's in the same spot that Exercise Spa was in. Decided to swing by and see. I was greeted by a Chinese provider named Maya at the door. Holy shit. Blondeish light brown hair, huge titties, probably mid to late 20's, around 5' 2" ish. Paid $50 for 30 minute massage and she took me back to the room. Maya started off with a massage. It was basically teasing but better then nothing and it got the juices flowing for our session. She stripped out of her dress and exposed those huge titties. Flipped over immediately and shoved my face into them starting to suck on her nipples. I got off the bed and she went to her knees and started BBBJ. To this point there was no mention of tip which is usually a girls first question but not from her shockingly. After the blowjob I asked for a condom and she put it on and laid on her back on the table. We fucked in missionary for a few minutes but I wanted her to ride me and asked her to switch. She got on top and rode me. Only lasted another couple minutes and ended up cumming. Maya took the condom off and gave me some wipes to clean up with. I pulled out the rest of the cash I had which was $160 and gave it to her. She took it and told gave me a hug and kiss as I was heading out the door.
    I had Emma, she's cute too. 200 OTD for me. Didn't do the massage, just straight to pound town. Emma is a bit vocal with me, I had to tell her to be quite. It's just so damn hot out in La Mesa. x.com/ lucky_dragonspa.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mensspa.jpg‎   miya.jpg‎  

  13. #567
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 103

    Claire at Sun Spa

    Had to handle some work related stuff in the area and was able to make a pit stop at Sun this afternoon. I selected Claire for my therapist for the hour. Claire has the feature of a college school girl style, nice long legs, shapely firm ass and a freaking huge tits to match. On top of that she has this innocent attitude that a lot of you mongers out there would definitely want to deflower. LOL. Anyway, I got her for the hour, and received and excellent hour of services. Her massage was up to par with several of the spas that I have been too. The sex parts met me expectation as well. She gave an nice wet sloppy BBBJ, and the cfs was fucking great, we went through various position. I got to say I got a blast out of it. Literally finished the session in doggy, emptied all my pent up tension in the bag, while still inside of her cock gripping ****. I highly recommend you mongers go there asap and get your self some school girl type kitty. Now be gentle cause she is kinda fragile, but she can take a good amount of pounding.

  14. #566
    Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it


    Posts: 55

    Cherry at El Cajon 201

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPeer  [View Original Post]
    I was so happy that my Cherry had returned that I had to see her right away. She is a very young and cute Chinese girl with shoulder length hair and nice big DD breasts. Upon arrival to the shop upstairs, Cherry answers the door wearing a sexy white dress. She greets me with a hug and a peck on the cheek. She make you feel she's your girlfriend! I paid the house fee and Cherry leaves to get the cleaning gear. After clean up, Cherry gets right down to business and undresses. She doesn't even mention the service fee yet which is a plus for me but I make sure to pay her generously after because she really delivers! She starts by getting on her knees and gently wraps her lips slowly on my cock as she blows me raw. She really takes her time and savors my dick licking every inch of the shaft up and down and then she cat bathes my balls. It felt so good. Cherry works very slowly and thoroughly on my cock for at least ten minutes and I was just about ready to shoot my wad in her cute little mouth. Next, Cherry has me lay on the table and proceeds to rub her sweet pussy on my cock raw. It almost felt like BBFS! It was more of a pussy slide Nuru on my cock with no condom and it was pure ecstasy. After about 5 minutes of the pussy slide, Cherry puts a condom on me. She gets on top of me and mounts me ACG and grinds her tight pussy as I gaze at her beautiful eyes. It was heaven for sure! Next we tried lazy doggy style and I wanted to finish by doing her missionary so I can see and watch her moan. Cherry lets out these cute moans that edged me right to explode my huge load in the bag. It felt amazing. Cherry then smiles at me and begins to clean me up. Afterwards, I had time to enjoy her great massage. She leads me out with bottled water and a kiss. I definitely recommend trying Cherry. I had her before and don't regret doing her over and over again!
    Couldn't agree more! Cherry is amazing, affectionate, beautiful and eager to please.

    There isn't a thing I have requested that she wasn't willing to accommodate, and its service with a smile.

    When I am with her, it feels like she is my girlfriend. She provides excellent GFE!

  15. #565
    I've driven by this location many times but I've never stopped in. I wasn't looking for a session today but I wanted to give it a look-see. I met the MMS. They weren't busy and only had one girl working. She introduced me to Kiki. She was very cute. I thanked them, took a card and thought, huh, I'd give her a go. I'm not going to speculate on her age but she's a younger looking girl.

    I then looked up Pure reviews here and I saw that she had a recent review. Kind of opposite from my usual MO. Usually I read the review then check out the girl. I'll probably see her next week. I'll report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Greghammer2029  [View Original Post]
    Pure Massage? There's nothing pure about these girls and thank God I love it. Kiki was my girl today under 20 years old probably 19 she definitely had that smooth young skin. Nice Apple bottom ass on her she was wearing Daisy dukes that look awesome. Her melons are C cup and all natural.

    Fake tits don't bounce like that in doggy. This is that girlfriend experience if you like to pay for that. Always worth it to drop two bills if you get DFK, BBBJ and CIM. Of course the kissing is before I drop a load in her mouth LOL. After about a 10 minute massage she oiled up her body got down to her g-string and did a Nuru glide. I've had these on table showers I've never had one on actual table it was just as good. Those soft titties all over my back then I flipped over and she went right to jerking me off and titty fucking me. No cover for the BJ she cleaned it off with a wet wipe sorry to jerk me off and suck me at the same time. After good 5 minutes you put the cover on we got right to boning. First her on top of me than me on top of her. I told her I wanted to finish on top of her tits she took off the cover started jerk me off and before I knew it was in her mouth. That's pretty much the definition of girlfriend experience except for the girlfriend I have to take her out to dinner first LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape