Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 35472
-
09-06-25 00:15 #34977Senior Member

Posts: 377The Saint out of retirement
According to Too40 in the General reports section, Bella Saint is back in action. Pm him for new digits.
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 18:33 #34976Senior Member

Posts: 158Emily?
Different names I guess. [Deleted by Admin] she also goes by Stephanie sometimes. You're right, good head and fuck!
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 16:57 #34975Senior Member

Posts: 60Nikki
Had a dream was driving around and spotted a LSW walking near a shopping plaza near Lancaster. Pulled up and asked if she needed a ride. She told me her name was Nikki and she's from PR. Had long curly hair with a nice petite booty. Found a spot nearby and offered her standard donation for some BBBJ. Only con was no CIM. Took directions but seemed a bit out of it. She said she normally doesn't walk and only when she needs some coins. She said she lost her phone and had No digits.
-
09-05-25 13:36 #34974Senior Member

Posts: 784Emily
Is unavailable. Acrobatic. Awesome Head & Fuck.
Missionary Man.
-
09-05-25 13:28 #34973Senior Member

Posts: 784Cat
Is unavailable. Big fuckin Ass. PAWG.
Missionary Man.
-
09-02-25 16:59 #34972Senior Member

Posts: 742She was a lot of fun with the camera. I remember telling her I never had a BJ in the backseat of my truck. After the date she got into the backseat which I thought was strange figured she was going to smoke or something. I drive away and look back and she is naked in the back seat tells me to find a quiet side street or parking lot and come into the back. I did and as we started she told me you need to remember this get your phone out and video this she not only gave me a BJ in the backseat but rode me bent over on the seat let me pump it finished with a load down her throat. Unfortunately a Jealous Ex found all my accomplishment videos I had save on an extra google drive and she deleted them all. I lost about 50 videos of several ladies from the area the one I miss the most are the ones I can't replace like the JennCiCi videos I had still sad about what happened to her.
Originally Posted by PreciousBee
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 12:38 #34971Regular Member

Posts: 5She definitely is not shy around the camera.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
Wish they didn't remove all the videos of her. Had an old ex of hers mad as he'll because I wouldn't give the password to some I had.
-
09-02-25 11:08 #34970Senior Member

Posts: 43I posted the area she's around. You can't post personal information. I'll check messages as I can.
Originally Posted by ChrisXr
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 06:32 #34969Senior Member

Posts: 784Nichole
Is unavailable. Cool girl. Good Pussy (FS).
Missionary Man.
-
09-01-25 22:07 #34968Senior Member

Posts: 221Location or number would help or prevent others from mass messaging you.
Originally Posted by AhBigDrew
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-25 13:47 #34967Senior Member

Posts: 43Christina b
Christina asked me to post that she's available and has a room.
-
08-31-25 15:16 #34966Senior Member

Posts: 368Cheerleader Ashley, definitely a blast from the past.
One of my favorites of all time, I use to hangout her all the time even if we weren't doing a date she would come chill with me anytime. I miss her a lot one of a kind and a cool ass chick, sucks that she's getting in trouble. Hopefully she is staying sober because candy almost took her life away. I'm very happy that she got away from the trail life even though I miss her great dates.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-25 08:15 #34965Senior Member

Posts: 759Did she have a phone by any chance?
Originally Posted by AhBigDrew
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-25 06:40 #34964Senior Member

Posts: 784Ashley
The Cheerleader is unavailable. Blast from the past. Ashley told me that she taught girls how to suck cock. One of the All Time Best (BBBJCIM). Missionary Man.
-
08-30-25 13:01 #34963Senior Member

Posts: 784Dana
Is unavailable. Cool girl but "doesn't catch" (Ahem). Missionary Man.









Reply With Quote





