Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 58846
-
09-05-25 22:42 #53206Senior Member

Posts: 854Lost In Translation
I have just been informed that the name of the spa is Orchid 66, which will open on the 10th. Hopefully this will be the last update.
-
09-05-25 21:13 #53205Senior Member

Posts: 844Uninterrupted!
HA! That was also my very first thought upon reading AirTouchOne's interpretation! I think we should just call it Orchid Uninterrupted! LOL! In view of the talent this troupe usually brings to the (massage) table, the "flawless success" would seem to be pretty much a given!
Originally Posted by RowdyReptile
[View Original Post]
I know the official opening isn't for a few days (Sept.10th, reportedly), but someone with inside contacts might encourage them to get their Google Maps business data in place ASAP ... replacing the obsolete listing that's still available for M & Y Spa. As soon as they get that updated in Google Maps I can update the Complete Idiot's Guide with current info.
-
09-05-25 20:18 #53204Senior Member

Posts: 5426610
Well, when I go to AMPs, I always wish for uninterrupted and flawless success in the room with my provider, and not the constant gazing at the monitors and interruptions running to the doorbell for the next wad of cash!
Originally Posted by AirTouchOne
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 17:11 #53203Senior Member

Posts: 237The overall meaning of 6610 is a wish for uninterrupted and flawless success, such as a smooth career that results in great fortune or a relationship that achieves perfect happiness.
Originally Posted by BigBobIII
[View Original Post]
And yes I googled it.
-
09-05-25 17:02 #53202Senior Member

Posts: 270Re: Orchid 6610 ??
Methinks that the good doctor is thinking with his big head. It will all fall into place when you think with your small head. Its similar to whether its Pho88 or Pho618 - good pho is what we really care about. We all look forward to the next publication of the good doctors tome addressed to our small heads.
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 16:59 #53201Senior Member

Posts: 854I reckon it means something in Chinese. For example, the syllables for those numbers may match up with a Chinese word or phrase. Also, perhaps it's some sort of Feng Shui-type thing.
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 16:39 #53200Senior Member

Posts: 844Orchid 6610 ??
I dunno if you guys know the answer, but I just gotta ask: What does the "6610" mean in the name of this AMP? It can't be the street address, as it's located in the 1800 block. Given the apparent meaningless reference, I'm betting this place just gets referred to simply as "Orchid."
Originally Posted by Big In Japan
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 16:27 #53199Senior Member

Posts: 854Re: Orchid 6610
Inbox has been cleared.
Originally Posted by KnobeOne
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 16:25 #53198Senior Member

Posts: 854Whoops, I just got word that it'll be the 10th not the 8th. Either way, we should have another spot to look forward to sometime next week.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 15:46 #53197Regular Member

Posts: 12Orchid 6610
BiJ, clear your inbox please Cheers!
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 15:40 #53196Senior Member

Posts: 621Meiji
Went and hit up Airi again, first time the location was downtown, today was Altamonte, another 10 minutes for me but worth the trip. She acted super excited to see me again, excellent acting or perhaps genuine, who knows but I did feel like I got a little more out of my outstanding time. I was surfing around a little here because I have a trip lined up in Lauderdale and it appears that they have a sister agency there, the website is identical. Guy in Lauderdale speaks highly of the Wagu being served.
-
09-05-25 13:46 #53195Senior Member

Posts: 854Orchid 6610 (M&Y)
Good news guys! Orchid 6610 (aka M&Y) will be reopening on the 8th. Mona and Mocha will be waiting for you!
-
09-05-25 12:48 #53194Senior Member

Posts: 283Chanel is a taller decent looking girl. Age probably late 30. She's not as slender as I'd like her to be. Her face was average and she stands about 5'5 she isn't fat but she's not petite nor is she a spinner. She's got double D MM, no ass. Honestly she kinda reminds me of Victoria but add 20 lbs. Her best attribute would be BBBJ. Very good, lots of slurping and hand combo. I wasn't feeling standing mish so I just CIM. Saw Kelly, probably should've got her but had to scratch my curiosity. Hope this helps!
-
09-05-25 12:30 #53193Senior Member

Posts: 329I love that they do BBFS too.
Originally Posted by Midnightpass
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 11:19 #53192Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Just got some wonderful news, we are going to have a familiar place to play again over on Oak Ridge Rd. Orlando.












Reply With Quote





