Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 203 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 3035
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2600

    Fuji Stafford / Lisa

    Booked an hour with Lisa today. 70 house fee. Told her I wanted soft to medium massage. But all I really got was a 25 minute soft rub / caress. Felt good but was really looking to get a full massage and kept telling her that. She started playing with Jr and my ass from behind, and that did feel really good. Was surprised when she took Jr in her mouth with me laying on my stomach. Turns me over and negotiated $140 for "Boom-Boom". Starts with her putting her double D or maybe even E tits in my mouth. Like others have said those tits are so large veins pop out of them! She then proceeds to give me a BBBJ for a few minutes and in between takes my balls in her mouth for a good rinse and suck. Cover goes on and she mounts cowgirl, and after a few minutes squirts all over my cock and leg. I then switch her to doggy with more squirting, and then put her in missionary so I can see those big tits flopping. I hate condoms so I asked her if she could could finish me off with her mouth bare to which she agreed. She sucked me from the side while I groped her tits, and when it was time I blew a huge on those massive tits. So much cum that it was dripping off her tits onto the floor. So anyone that sees her today and sucks them nipples, think about me as my cum was all over them tits earlier! LOL. She only has a small patch of hair on here pussy, and a weird looking tattoo on her belly. While the massage was non-existent, she was a service queen when it came to the boom-boom! I realized I had seen her 6 months ago at another shop in Fredericksburg, and she agreed. She said she should be here awhile.

  2. #2599

    Sky

    So far my trip to Fredericksburg has been good. I stopped by Relaxation and saw Sky, thanks to a recommendation from another member of the group. Texted her to inquire about her availability and was able to arrange a time that worked to see her. Arrived at her location, not too fond of the openness of the location, but I made due. When she popped her head out from the back room I was taken aback by how attractive she was for a AMP provider. Thin Asian woman, looks to be in her mid-30's. Ish. Cute face. We started with a massage. She asked if I wanted a soft, medium, or hard massage and I asked for hard, but it didn't feel like it. The massage was just okay. Towards the end of the massage she started massaging my shaft. If felt really good and then I flipped over. We negotiated L3 and she proceeded to get a cover. I was surprised by how large her breasts were. They didn't look so big when she had a shirt on. A quick CBJ and then she laid down on the table and I got on top of her. After several minutes of pounding her out we switched to doggy. There was a little bit of a unpleasant scent coming from her kitty after pounding for a while, but not strong enough for me to want to stop. Finished in the cover and she cleaned me up.

    Very nice girl. Looking to experience other girls, but I might repeat if I ever come to Fredericksburg again.

    Hr: $. 7.

    Tip: $1. 6.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamEyeAm  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys! I'm Sam from the Baltimore Forum. I'm spending all of next week in Fredericksburg and would appreciate any recommendations for good AMP's with decent looking providers that offer FS.

    Regards,

    Sammy.

  3. #2598

    Boring

    Quote Originally Posted by Hornytoad1  [View Original Post]
    Why is apple boring now?
    She has become to routine. She used to be wild and really into it.

  4. #2597
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTheGreat  [View Original Post]
    I expect a review ASAP.
    Too many lurkers, I bet 60 people been up in there and no reviews and she'll be gone. If I remember my days right.

  5. #2596

    Review!

    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    LOL yes everybody either hates on reviews or tries to downplay. I love letting everyone know what's available and what to expect. I want the new girl maybe I'll swing through tomorrow.
    I expect a review ASAP.

  6. #2595

    Ghost Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    New girl for a couple of days and apple says she's bored. I don't know why I bother since this board is a ghost town.
    LOL yes everybody either hates on reviews or tries to downplay. I love letting everyone know what's available and what to expect. I want the new girl maybe I'll swing through tomorrow.

  7. #2594

    Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderNKinky  [View Original Post]
    Please keep posting we are here! What's the new girl like? Apple is boring now!
    Why is apple boring now?

  8. #2593

    Keep posting

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    New girl for a couple of days and apple says she's bored. I don't know why I bother since this board is a ghost town.
    Please keep posting we are here! What's the new girl like? Apple is boring now!

  9. #2592
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Hands that heal

    New girl for a couple of days and apple says she's bored. I don't know why I bother since this board is a ghost town.

  10. #2591

    Freedom Spa

    Looks like Freedom on courthouse road is shutdown. Has a Spotsy County Compliance warning on the door and it is locked up tight.

    Stay safe out there.

  11. #2590

    Visiting next week

    Hello guys! I'm Sam from the Baltimore Forum. I'm spending all of next week in Fredericksburg and would appreciate any recommendations for good AMP's with decent looking providers that offer FS.

    Regards,

    Sammy.

  12. #2589
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Sharing is caring

    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    She does wet the bed / squirts! Doesn't like her on juices and held a handful of paper towels to wipe up right away. Very distracting! Checked her texts and told me to "hurry up" and I still had 13 minutes! I told her no texts and don't rush me. Put her in doggy and beat that ass!! Also, told me no other girls were there. I heard Cindy screaming as dude pounded her.
    Oh my gosh, a review! Love it! Wish more would share local stuff.

  13. #2588

    Amp / lmp

    I've been in the call girl a while, but I want to get my toes wet with the MP side of things. If anyone could provide a description of girls in the Stafford location I would appreciate it.

    What are some of the things I should be expecting?

    Are there parlors better than others?

    Are there code words for when I get there?

    What are the typical "rates" or donations?

    What are the typical races at these parlors?

    Do some of them allow BBFS?

    I'd prefer Latina if possible.

    Thanks again,

    Z3 R0.

  14. #2587
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCosmos  [View Original Post]
    She told me she doesn't do full service over text, do I need to negotiate that in person or is it a no? Lisa at fuji.
    Cmon Man, you can't expect these girls to text you that stuff especially if they don't know you.

  15. #2586

    Re Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCosmos  [View Original Post]
    She told me she doesn't do full service over text, do I need to negotiate that in person or is it a no? Lisa at fuji.
    Why would you ask her that over a text? Dumb for her to answer and not bright for you to ask!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape