Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 6705
-
09-09-25 14:49 #5580Troll account for some chick that hates men, ignore all posts

Posts: 42Italian princess
Just saw her. Probably last time for a while as she's moving to another city. Amazing massage as usual. She leaves this Thursday.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3284021
-
09-09-25 13:57 #5579Regular Member

Posts: 22Real Oriana?
Did you ask what the girls name was? Typically there's a rotation of different girls under Oriana ads on MF and Craigslist. I believe she's actually in south Florida but have been wanting to see the real Oriana. I've seen other girls in her ads that were someone else like Andrea, their rotations are on point but still want to see whose actually there.
Originally Posted by Dsn25
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-25 09:40 #5578Senior Member

Posts: 144They have been around for a long time. Some good some bad. I've been but a LONG time ago and have had some good times. Off Hoffner. Think they use to be off of kirkman a very long time ago and I saw a girl there Selena who's been gone from the game for years now. But had a great time. All this was a dream of course.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
Fletch.
-
09-09-25 07:29 #5577Senior Member

Posts: 436Not worth the cost of admission
They have been reviewed a couple times. I forget the name, but I know the published prices are just to get in the door. Very over priced with not great service.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-25 07:05 #5576Senior Member

Posts: 330Eden Span
This is he famous Eden spa on Hoeffner near 436. Experiences are usually based on the provider as you have mix of ladies and some are just not into it.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ria-44096.html
-
09-08-25 23:35 #5575Senior Member

Posts: 998No name 4 hand explosion
I've seen these ads for quite a while. Has anybody tried?
Can you chime in.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/496163983100
-
09-08-25 22:59 #5574Senior Member

Posts: 99Rejuvenating Massage
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...878812737.html
Incredible massage, highly recommended, YMMV with multiple visits. Will definitely repeat.
-
09-08-25 22:55 #5573Senior Member

Posts: 99Latinas massage
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/40881/
Neomi is the best, seen all 4, no extras but sensual. Will repeat.
-
09-08-25 22:53 #5572Senior Member

Posts: 99Alexis
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/43535/
Excellent legit massage, No draping. Will repeat. B.
-
09-08-25 22:50 #5571Senior Member

Posts: 99Oriana
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/50703/
450 gives you all access and its mind blowing. Will repeat.
-
09-07-25 10:28 #5570Senior Member

Posts: 660Any info on this one
https://massagebuddy.org/massage-therapist/anaroselynn/
Says Deltona but I'm sure goes by different name who knows.
-
09-05-25 12:35 #5569Senior Member

Posts: 296Piper
I'm trying to decide whether not to take the plunge on piper fawn. I've read several reviews have been posted on here, most of which are vague. Some good, some not so good. YMMV seems to be going phrase. What I'm trying to find out is: what's the most it anybody's mileage has achieved? Are we talkin L1 L2 or L3?
I usually get pretty good miles to the gallon but there has to be a top end, right?
I've pm'd some guys but I haven't heard anything back.
Any help would be appreciated PM me or post. Either would be great. Thanks and be safe. G.
-
09-02-25 21:34 #5568Senior Member

Posts: 460Thank you for the info.
Originally Posted by Rwd3791
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 19:18 #5567Senior Member

Posts: 66Post op, I beg your finest pardon?
Originally Posted by SeroBliss
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 18:26 #5566Senior Member

Posts: 556Ani castro
Back in town decided to see Ani set up appointment through her website which I googled. Office is nice clean she is taller than I thought but beautiful and fit. Her massage is really good sensual and therapeutic before the flip asked if I wanted a full body massage quoted $ things were going well so I accepted when I flipped found her naked except panties still on. She spent rest of the time on the table with me cuddling light kisses around each other's body at times on my chest rcg giving a really good L1 tits felt great ass firm I asked for more from her she said next time all very sensual till I couldn't take it anymore and gave her a nice explosion, got cleaned up set up my appointment for October. I know YMMV with her with all providers, other talk of post op work but I found her sexy fun and engaging and she took great care of me. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.












Reply With Quote




