Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 7973
-
09-18-25 22:15 #7643Senior Member

Posts: 701Lexxi out.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...190/2675037244
BJ port rich.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...493/4454006086
4 ft 11 in.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/193476795
Thic.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/193500067
Sasha I seen her years ago in traphouse during covid, I'm surprised she still alive. She was looking rough years ago.
Service was ok, but wasn't going to try that risky adventure again.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...369/4704042925
-
09-15-25 22:23 #7642Senior Member

Posts: 274Drugs screw up their uterus
Opiates and crack will mess up their fertility.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 17:05 #7641Senior Member

Posts: 602Looks like she'll let you creampie her which is cool. Kinda funny these girls aren't on BC.
Originally Posted by Mcc110
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 11:26 #7640Senior Member

Posts: 95Destiny
Real. Pics and vids are a few years old. Has some mom weight added on but still attractive and better than most anything you'll find on Kensington.
Not GFE, all business, but she's friendly and easy to work with. No drama. Her menu is open in some ways and not in other ways. She can deepthroat pretty well which is a bonus.
She's cautious at first about scheduling a date but if you follow her rules you'll be fine.
Not sure if I'd repeat but she's worth a shot.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...763/4452841378
-
09-14-25 15:11 #7639Senior Member

Posts: 640Just go on listcrawler and search for "Gi". I've also seen her many times, her BJ is up there with the best of them.
Originally Posted by Dannymn
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-25 07:52 #7638Senior Member

Posts: 224Hey man, sounds interesting. Could you please provide any link for her ad or her contact phone etc if not here then may be in my inbox.
Originally Posted by Sheba69
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
09-11-25 16:31 #7637Regular Member

Posts: 24Ascended Muse
Does anyone have experience with her? It's only massage, but looks interesting. Thinking about booking with her.
https://tryst.link/massage/ascended-muse
-
09-09-25 08:54 #7636Senior Member

Posts: 119It was!
There has been diamonds in the past. Either they get burned out / leave the lifestyle or drugs took them out. No such thing as functional addict anymore since tranq destroyed everything.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
You seem to be right though. These days, you can't have all three anymore.
-
09-05-25 14:53 #7635Senior Member

Posts: 65MsSummerSky
https://callescort.org/725-339-7841
She occasionally changes her number. Nice BBBJ. TF on her D tits. Jizzed on her face.
-
09-05-25 01:46 #7634Senior Member

Posts: 39Rubbing hood
I haven't seen her post in a while, but I had a chance to catch up with her about three weeks ago and then she just has it. I know she moved to Bensalem at this point, but if you're in that area, feel free to take a drive get your bike, right And let her fix all your problems. I swear every time I pull up to her I got brain fog and I swear I leave with the therapy session and clear thoughts. Always a good experience. Hope to catch up with her again just hoping the crew can get out there and enjoy that experience.
-
09-05-25 01:44 #7633Senior Member

Posts: 39Gigi airport
Man, I try to stay away sometimes but at the same time this girl just sucks me back in literally. Had a chance to swing by the airport on my way home from a game and stumbled upon Gigi right next to the airport. As usual, she usually has a story about whatever is going on And gets right to playijg the flute. I almost felt like I was in high school this time she ordered pizza didn't tell me Domino's guy was knocking on the door. She's in there trying to get me to finish and I felt bad for the guy cause he wanted to make a delivery, but I was also trying to drop a load in the end we wrapped up open the door for the guy an chuckled as he was an innocent guy and hopped in the car and left. I guess it's an experience he'll never forget.
-
09-01-25 13:53 #7632Senior Member

Posts: 57Alexia
Different girls. Although this one may have had a vodka problem during her time doing dates.
Originally Posted by Ajhunt
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-25 22:48 #7631Senior Member

Posts: 701Stephanie
Anyone got to meet Stephanie from X she looks great, but I have yet got the chance to meet with her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...-/529204583590
-
08-30-25 18:31 #7630Senior Member

Posts: 513Have there ever been diamonds in Philly? " reliable cute reasonably priced".
Originally Posted by Cam442
[View Original Post]
In my experience, most aren't reliable. So you need to choose two out of those three criteria. But most of the time, they are 0-1 of those three criteria. LOL.
-
08-29-25 12:09 #7629Senior Member

Posts: 119Where's the Philly diamonds?
I haven't been with a reliable cute reasonably priced provider for a consistent meetup in what seem to be a long time now. Everyone is either moving around or have random days or nights when they are free now. Nothing reliable everything just opened doors that you need to jump at or it might not open again for a while or never. Which then is not practical since everyone is busy in the middle of the day or asleep in the middle of the night. It has to be Philly dudes at this point. I heard so many stories of girls never coming back because people keep playing with their time and money. Literally have to frequent outside the city.
Take me back to 2019 and beyond please. I don't like it here.











Reply With Quote




