rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 532 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7644
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad for a while. Finally pulled the trigger. She's real and she's hella cool. She's a trooper and has youthful energy. Incall was a safe clean location. The only downside is she did gain weight. I wish I saw her from looking at her older pictures. She's pretty and looks like her pictures but the bigger photos are the most recent. She does have major junk in the trunk but she would be at fighting shape if she lost about 15-20 lbs.

    Treat her nice. She's good people.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/103037830177
    She's OKAY. Kinda has a manly trailer trash voice, not exactly a turn-on. I just turned her around and told her to shut up.

  2. #7643
    I saw her ad for a while. Finally pulled the trigger. She's real and she's hella cool. She's a trooper and has youthful energy. Incall was a safe clean location. The only downside is she did gain weight. I wish I saw her from looking at her older pictures. She's pretty and looks like her pictures but the bigger photos are the most recent. She does have major junk in the trunk but she would be at fighting shape if she lost about 15-20 lbs.

    Treat her nice. She's good people.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/103037830177

  3. #7642
    Lexxi out.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...190/2675037244

    BJ port rich.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...493/4454006086

    4 ft 11 in.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/193476795

    Thic.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/193500067

    Sasha I seen her years ago in traphouse during covid, I'm surprised she still alive. She was looking rough years ago.

    Service was ok, but wasn't going to try that risky adventure again.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...369/4704042925

  4. #7641

    Drugs screw up their uterus

    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she'll let you creampie her which is cool. Kinda funny these girls aren't on BC.
    Opiates and crack will mess up their fertility.

  5. #7640
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcc110  [View Original Post]
    Real. Pics and vids are a few years old. Has some mom weight added on but still attractive and better than most anything you'll find on Kensington.

    Not GFE, all business, but she's friendly and easy to work with. No drama. Her menu is open in some ways and not in other ways. She can deepthroat pretty well which is a bonus.

    She's cautious at first about scheduling a date but if you follow her rules you'll be fine.

    Not sure if I'd repeat but she's worth a shot.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...763/4452841378
    Looks like she'll let you creampie her which is cool. Kinda funny these girls aren't on BC.

  6. #7639

    Destiny

    Real. Pics and vids are a few years old. Has some mom weight added on but still attractive and better than most anything you'll find on Kensington.

    Not GFE, all business, but she's friendly and easy to work with. No drama. Her menu is open in some ways and not in other ways. She can deepthroat pretty well which is a bonus.

    She's cautious at first about scheduling a date but if you follow her rules you'll be fine.

    Not sure if I'd repeat but she's worth a shot.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...763/4452841378

  7. #7638
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannymn  [View Original Post]
    Hey man, sounds interesting. Could you please provide any link for her ad or her contact phone etc if not here then may be in my inbox.

    Thanks.
    Just go on listcrawler and search for "Gi". I've also seen her many times, her BJ is up there with the best of them.

  8. #7637
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheba69  [View Original Post]
    Man, I try to stay away sometimes but at the same time this girl just sucks me back in literally. Had a chance to swing by the airport on my way home from a game and stumbled upon Gigi right next to the airport. As usual, she usually has a story about whatever is going on And gets right to playijg the flute. I almost felt like I was in high school this time she ordered pizza didn't tell me Domino's guy was knocking on the door. She's in there trying to get me to finish and I felt bad for the guy cause he wanted to make a delivery, but I was also trying to drop a load in the end we wrapped up open the door for the guy an chuckled as he was an innocent guy and hopped in the car and left. I guess it's an experience he'll never forget.
    Hey man, sounds interesting. Could you please provide any link for her ad or her contact phone etc if not here then may be in my inbox.

    Thanks.

  9. #7636

    Ascended Muse

    Does anyone have experience with her? It's only massage, but looks interesting. Thinking about booking with her.

    https://tryst.link/massage/ascended-muse

  10. #7635

    It was!

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    Have there ever been diamonds in Philly? " reliable cute reasonably priced".

    In my experience, most aren't reliable. So you need to choose two out of those three criteria. But most of the time, they are 0-1 of those three criteria. LOL.
    There has been diamonds in the past. Either they get burned out / leave the lifestyle or drugs took them out. No such thing as functional addict anymore since tranq destroyed everything.

    You seem to be right though. These days, you can't have all three anymore.

  11. #7634

    MsSummerSky

    https://callescort.org/725-339-7841

    She occasionally changes her number. Nice BBBJ. TF on her D tits. Jizzed on her face.

  12. #7633

    Rubbing hood

    I haven't seen her post in a while, but I had a chance to catch up with her about three weeks ago and then she just has it. I know she moved to Bensalem at this point, but if you're in that area, feel free to take a drive get your bike, right And let her fix all your problems. I swear every time I pull up to her I got brain fog and I swear I leave with the therapy session and clear thoughts. Always a good experience. Hope to catch up with her again just hoping the crew can get out there and enjoy that experience.

  13. #7632

    Gigi airport

    Man, I try to stay away sometimes but at the same time this girl just sucks me back in literally. Had a chance to swing by the airport on my way home from a game and stumbled upon Gigi right next to the airport. As usual, she usually has a story about whatever is going on And gets right to playijg the flute. I almost felt like I was in high school this time she ordered pizza didn't tell me Domino's guy was knocking on the door. She's in there trying to get me to finish and I felt bad for the guy cause he wanted to make a delivery, but I was also trying to drop a load in the end we wrapped up open the door for the guy an chuckled as he was an innocent guy and hopped in the car and left. I guess it's an experience he'll never forget.

  14. #7631

    Alexia

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajhunt  [View Original Post]
    Is the Alexia you referring to, the girl that used to run with Andrea back in the day? The Andrea that got clean and then relapsed and past away? If so I believe there are pics in Cookiejars thread. Maybe a different girl all together I'm thinking of. She went by Alexis I think. Idk LOL.
    Different girls. Although this one may have had a vodka problem during her time doing dates.

  15. #7630

    Stephanie

    Anyone got to meet Stephanie from X she looks great, but I have yet got the chance to meet with her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...-/529204583590

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape