Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 44206
-
09-04-25 00:01 #40531Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 341This forum is going to end up like the SD forum.
Originally Posted by ArtVandalay90
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 22:27 #40530Senior Member

Posts: 550Yep, it's the same "She has 10 face, 9. 5 body, and in her early 20's", and then when I get there she's like a 5 or 6 at best and in her mid to late 30's.
Originally Posted by ArtVandalay90
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 21:56 #40529Senior Member

Posts: 87Wish Fullerton
I've had great experience at Wish Spa. MMS is nice and replies quickly. I forgot to post a review, but it was Fendi I saw.
Originally Posted by Quincy88
[View Original Post]
I've gone to OA the most when I have work in the OC area, and they do provide good service most of the time. Mms at OA also treats me nicely too. I think body descriptions are more important to look at than the beauty score out of 10 because it's subjective imo.
-
09-03-25 21:43 #40528Senior Member

Posts: 95Those 3 spa's just have shills that post the same Penthouse Forum reviews every 2 days to drum up business. There's MANY spa's in OC and the surrounding areas that offer the same services with hot, young Chinese providers. I'll stick to those places where you don't have to book appointments or wait in a storage closet.
Originally Posted by Quincy88
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 20:37 #40527Senior Member

Posts: 1377Let the mongers keep going. So I can enjoy the quiet places.
Originally Posted by Quincy88
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 19:45 #40526Senior Member

Posts: 289What happened??
What happened to the old days of us going and reviewing Fullerton Spa, Four Seasons, Angela Spa, Peony and other OC gems?.
Are we all fucking the same chicks and tongue in mouth chicks at Du Calme and Garden and OA spas. I mean damn I'm a go back to the old places and glory days LOL. Don't get me wrong Du Calme and Garden are nice. But some of the stories and visit are exaggerating to the max. I seen a few girls that are 4 and 5 that why'all are hyping up as 8-9. I mean if sex drive is 8-9 that's fine but in the looks department! These aren't the best of the best Asians that are around.
-
09-03-25 19:31 #40525Regular Member

Posts: 4Not the same Elsa from back in the days. This Elsa is older and have long black hair. Can't say much about her service as I left when I saw it wasn't the same Elsa.
Originally Posted by Luffyy1
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 19:28 #40524Senior Member

Posts: 1377Great idea!!
Get 2 when you're going to take your 10 to 15 minute rest let slammer come in there to keep them warm. Just tell them when you're going to take your 15 minute rest your wingman is going to come in for 15 minutes I'll give them extra tip Great idea.
Originally Posted by NoClue02
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 16:37 #40523Senior Member

Posts: 1377And you just figured this out.
Originally Posted by SuzyQ1969
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 16:30 #40522Senior Member

Posts: 577Question msog
Hi guys, been wanting to try out with 2 girls but wondering if it worth the extra money or not since I don't last long with a hat, usualy 10 mins or so LOL. With 2 girls, I probably done even quicker hahaha.
I can get second if I get about 10 to 15 mins rest, cuddle and such. So my question then when you're done with the first pop with time left, do the 2nd girl leave after the deed is done? And does the orignal girl stay and give massage or 2nd shot if she allow or both girls stay as well? Do I take a chance and see if I get 2nd shot or just stick to half hr and 1 girl only?
-
09-03-25 15:33 #40521Regular Member

Posts: 5$
Donations.
Originally Posted by Panchito33
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 07:02 #40520Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 28Jasmine at Du Calme
I tried Jasmine at Du Calme during the Labor Day vacation but forgot to write a review for her.
I woke up early today so I decided to write something.
Hf: 70,
Tips: 160.
Service: dfk, BBBJ, dt, 69, FIV, CFS.
Jasmine is a petite girl with MM D cups tits. Face is cute and very friendly. She is not shy and in the room, she took the lead, thanking me warmly and complimenting me, setting a perfect GFE tone from the start.
Once we undressed, we immediately started DFK by the tableside. Her tongue playfully met mine, and the seamless transition between lips and tongue was thrilling. I lay back on the table, and she climbed on top, straddling me for more DFK. I was already buzzing with excitement, fully ready for what was next. She teased, "No rush," as her lips traveled south from my chest.
Her tongue expertly teased me, making me tremble with pleasure as she worked her magic. She pushed me forward, licking and sucking with precision, keeping me on edge without fully taking me in, heightening my anticipation. When she finally did, she incorporated deep throating, pausing for a few seconds each time, with a rhythm that was absolutely perfect.
During 69, I slowly moved my fingers toward her, this girl has a clean shaved kitty, I then gently rubbed before slipping a finger inside. She didn't protest; instead, her body playfully tightened around me. I curved my finger, lightly tapping her G-spot in retaliation, and she responded by speeding up and adding another deep throat. We played this delightful game of mutual pleasure until I eased my finger out.
She took the lead in cowgirl, kissing me passionately while moving rhythmically. The connection was intense, and I was close to finishing within minutes. I paused to switch to doggy style. She glanced back with a smile, what a view! Ultimately, I wanted to see her face and enjoy her DFK so we switched to missionary. Amid our shared moans, I popped in the bag.
Checking the time, I noticed only five or six minutes remained, so I suggested a quick shoulder massage. Jasmine, unhurried, gave me like 15 minutes of massage, making me feel truly valued. The entire experience left me hoping she stays around for a while—I'd love to see her again!
-
09-03-25 01:39 #40519Senior Member

Posts: 305Runa in SD
It's been reviewed here that she offers it. I wouldn't have known she does.
This was last week. She said she'll be in San Diego this month before going back to Japan. Happy Hunting!
Originally Posted by Opi7001
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 01:23 #40518Senior Member

Posts: 445Garden spa. Camille
Was in the neighborhood for a short vacation and just missed the opportunity to see one my atf. Camille (goes by a different name here) from seattle. So dropping a note here to those are interested seeing her. She's about late 20 ish, 5'4, mm c, long hair and flat tummy. She has one of best-looking kitties I've ever seen, shape like butterfly, love going down on her and give her the o, and pound her hard in standing k9 while playing her tatas, they feel so good can't rlly tell if they're mm. Anyway always had a great time with her, she's a pleaser. Her service can be either GFE or pse, treat her well she’ll do the same to u.
Lastly Happy hunting and stay safe fellas!
-
09-03-25 01:18 #40517Shill for OA spa

Posts: 7Sweet petite Anji at OA Spa
Saw the review on Elsa the other day, decide to come down to OA to check her out and see what the fuss was about. When I got there, Elsa was busy, seems like an appointment base even at noon for Elsa even it was only 2 Oclock in the afternoon. Mama san then introduce me to Anji the new gal that came to replace someone changing out today, I was so charmed by her beauty I couldn't resist to turn her down.
Anji looked about in her early 20's, really beautiful face. Hard to describe the feeling, but gives me a sense of like a X model or a popular OF gal that earns the big bucks type of beauty. She is about 5 f3, 100 lb, truly a petite one. B size tits, but real. Long pitch black hair and a shaved kitty.
Admission: 70.
Price: 150.
When I got to be alone with her, she didn't wait until after the massage, we DFK passionately to get familiar with each other first, I picked her up and got her in bed and help her removed all the unnecessary clothing, she smell really sweet, I love the perfume or body lotion she was using. Started a bit of neck kissing and move on to her cute B cup and those erect nipples. She was trying to muffle her moan with a hand over her mouth when I DATY, found her excited little bean fairly quickly and I didn't let it go until she squeezes my head tightly and later told me she came, true or not I don't know but she left a pretty noticeable wet spot where I ate her out. She returned the favor by having me lie flat in bed, gave me some sensual BBBJ along with some cute cat bath, with lots of BLS cradles. Once my meat stick is all pumped up, she slaps on a raincoat and I went in standing mish first, she was so light, I just picked her up and just smash that tight fitting kitty of hers against the wall. She loved that so much she wrapped her legs around my waist side to held me in. After a few moves, I felt the urge, and so did she apparently, she told me she want it in her mouth. I placed her on the side of the bed and face fuked her until a huge load was blasted in her mouth, it was so much it got leaked on the bed so all the sheets needed to be swapped. After she cleans me up, mama san introduce me to Elsa, she looks really good as well, mama san told me Elsa's mouth is like magic, that I had to come back to visit her when I can, I told her I will in a few days and left the place with Anji's scent still on me to remember her by.
Anji gives me an exceptional GFE on this visit, she likes things slow and real patient like with me, even though I was taking my sweet time to finish by holding back, she didn't even look up once at the clock. Definitively a repeat for me, and perhaps I need to visit more often, because Elsa is hard to pass up just base on the recent review alone.












Reply With Quote




