Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 2696 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 40435
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40060

    Late night. AM service

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolGuy99  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations for other 24/7 places. I only know of Blur Star, Happiness and Asia.

    TIA.
    I've also been looking for places that are open after the bar closes, but its very limited now. I have tried both Blue Star and Asia and there are no selection and service was subpar.

    I can understand that they are probably tired at 2 or 3 am and probably only get drunk customers at that time. I guess the next time I'll have to check out Happiness and see if it's any better.

    I thought about those 24/7 places at Waikiki and Airport, but read horrible reviews from guys that TOFFT.

    If anyone has better suggestions, please let us know.

  2. #40059

    Cc 109

    I texted a simple question and got a serious bad vibe. Zero English using a phone app. My experience is the women who use an app to communicate always give a bad massage. Now extras are usually guaranteed at the low end of the price range. But are boring and made stupid noises. Suppose this is a good place newbies. The only reason I was considering was because I know it's never busy. Really I'm totally done with app women. Then they always ask for a tip. Deal breaker. Buzz kill. Kind of like having a friendly connection. Not romantic but someone who will try new techniques. Mutual shower, offer a glass of wine, BBBJ and never ask for a tip.

  3. #40058
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  4. #40057

    Young St bust

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePHunter  [View Original Post]
    Another one hit today.
    I looked on RM and the parlor and its reviews have been removed. It was called 11 Spa but not sure if it was the right name. The reviews kind of seemed TGTBT and my instincts were to stay away. Glad I did.

  5. #40056
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1031
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePHunter  [View Original Post]
    Just saw on IG flowers spa got raided yesterday morning. No longer a spa, but an illegal gambling room.

  6. #40055
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePHunter  [View Original Post]
    Log names Danling age 35 at young st. Looks like Lucky spa. I wonder if that was Dandan from the BP ad.

  7. #40054

    One more bust


  8. #40053
    Quote Originally Posted by Botoman  [View Original Post]
    Where did you see this open, was there a post online, or a sign outside, or listed on hotel ammenitees?
    Kanekapolei? Watch out for the trap.

  9. #40052
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1401
    Quote Originally Posted by Botoman  [View Original Post]
    Where did you see this open, was there a post online, or a sign outside, or listed on hotel ammenitees?
    Saw an AD on BP.

  10. #40051
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1094

    Aqua Aloha Surf on Kanekaple

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody been here?. It's located at Aqua Aloha Surf. They have Asian & Latina providers. 160/15 mins 200/ hhr 300/ hr VIP & 400/ hr vvip.
    Where did you see this open, was there a post online, or a sign outside, or listed on hotel ammenitees?

  11. #40050

    24/7 Spots

    Looking for recommendations for other 24/7 places. I only know of Blur Star, Happiness and Asia.

    TIA.

  12. #40049
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1401

    Open Brothel

    Has anybody been here?. It's located at Aqua Aloha Surf. They have Asian & Latina providers. 160/15 mins 200/ hhr 300/ hr VIP & 400/ hr vvip.

  13. #40048
    New modeling talent at Blue Star Spa modeling agency. Check out my full report there.

  14. #40047
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyHo4  [View Original Post]
    Last night I wanted to go out but the usual spots didn't intrigue me. I heard about this place a few times and never jumped. I am so glad I did!

    I got LUCKY last night!

    When Lucky walked in I was not expecting her beauty. She really is gorgeous, young and very cute!

    She greeted me with a few sweet kisses.

    Lucky is Chinese / Vietnamese and is about 5 '2, about 100 lbs. She has really nice 36 Ds! A really cute figure with a nice butt! She has a few red tattoos on her back that are nicely done.

    She met me in the hallway and walked me back to the room, she kissed me several times softly and left. Instantly that got me going.

    When she came back she asked if I wanted to shower and I said I just did and skipped it.

    She gave me another soft kiss and that gave way to lots of DFK! I can't tell you how much I need that part, it's kind of a requirement for me. She then slid down to Junior and started a very enjoyable BBBJ. That turned into a 69. Which led to straight up DATY.

    Wanting to move on to the main course. I slid back up and we got into a lot more DFK. Moving on to the main course, it was all GFE and very sensual. She's amazing! We clearly both enjoyed ourselves!

    After a quick cleanup, she offered me a really nice massage. Afterwards we laid together and talked for a while. Limited English so we used a translator. She's a lot of fun and quite the conversationalist!

    Absolute repeat! Super cute and lots of fun! I'll be back! She's been here a couple and will be here for at least two more weeks, she said.

    https://share.google/RSHv7Iy6QBT1NJgSA
    Service was cover or bb?.

  15. #40046

    I got LUCKY last night!

    Last night I wanted to go out but the usual spots didn't intrigue me. I heard about this place a few times and never jumped. I am so glad I did!

    I got LUCKY last night!

    When Lucky walked in I was not expecting her beauty. She really is gorgeous, young and very cute!

    She greeted me with a few sweet kisses.

    Lucky is Chinese / Vietnamese and is about 5 '2, about 100 lbs. She has really nice 36 Ds! A really cute figure with a nice butt! She has a few red tattoos on her back that are nicely done.

    She met me in the hallway and walked me back to the room, she kissed me several times softly and left. Instantly that got me going.

    When she came back she asked if I wanted to shower and I said I just did and skipped it.

    She gave me another soft kiss and that gave way to lots of DFK! I can't tell you how much I need that part, it's kind of a requirement for me. She then slid down to Junior and started a very enjoyable BBBJ. That turned into a 69. Which led to straight up DATY.

    Wanting to move on to the main course. I slid back up and we got into a lot more DFK. Moving on to the main course, it was all GFE and very sensual. She's amazing! We clearly both enjoyed ourselves!

    After a quick cleanup, she offered me a really nice massage. Afterwards we laid together and talked for a while. Limited English so we used a translator. She's a lot of fun and quite the conversationalist!

    Absolute repeat! Super cute and lots of fun! I'll be back! She's been here a couple and will be here for at least two more weeks, she said.

    https://share.google/RSHv7Iy6QBT1NJgSA

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape