Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 25052
-
09-03-25 20:37 #23342Senior Member

Posts: 156Tiffany
I think she is the person in the last photo in Fay's ad. I saw her post on her own yesterday, but I can't find it now.
Originally Posted by VicksBurg70
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/920029559087
-
09-03-25 20:05 #23341Senior Member

Posts: 1692RE: Joelle BBFSCIP
So, I am nee to the RI section and I've read numerous reviews regarding Joelle. Is BBFSCIP really on the table? If so what are Joelle rates?
I've read that Joelle often overlooks appointments.
Any additional feedback would be helpful!
-
09-03-25 16:12 #23340Senior Member

Posts: 150Tiffany
His review was first posted one month ago and for some reason just got reposted. I have no info on this one or anyone by that name.
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 14:30 #23339Regular Member

Posts: 10Thanks, DC.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 10:26 #23338Senior Member

Posts: 237Vanessa / Vee
She's been reviewed here before but when I last saw her she is indeed the woman in the photos.
Originally Posted by Josh023
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 10:08 #23337Senior Member

Posts: 149Tiffany
YounginRI. Is this the Tiffany you speak of in your review post? Or can anyone else confirm if this is Tiffany?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...t/445702888626
-
09-03-25 07:51 #23336Senior Member

Posts: 237Delilah
Anyone been able to see her and can report back? She's had posts up for a few days on the prov side with the 203 number but she's also posted in cape cod with a 508 number. Have tried reaching out to her multiple times but its crickets.
-
09-02-25 21:15 #23335Senior Member

Posts: 35Anyone seen her. Does she looks like her pics?
-
09-02-25 18:56 #23334Senior Member

Posts: 2111Gemma
AFAIK she has a regular job now, so she might be out of the game.
Originally Posted by Bradl52
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 13:35 #23333Regular Member

Posts: 10Gemma Zee
Hey, has anyone seen her recently? I used to frequent her place on a monthly basis. Haven't seen her post anything on Tryst in a while. Oh, by the way, this is Lbrad52. I had to rejoin under this user name. I couldn't recover my old email address that I signed in with when I joined many years ago.
Thanks.
-
09-02-25 08:42 #23332Regular Member

Posts: 9Joelle
She's always been a fun one huh.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 08:17 #23331Regular Member

Posts: 14It wasn't one for me. I got a much lighter screening.
Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 07:39 #23330Senior Member

Posts: 109Young Clear your inbox.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 07:22 #23329Senior Member

Posts: 1734I saw her a couple weeks ago. Same ole Joelle. Looks pretty good. Great BBBJ, cip, cia, as always. Pounded out a nut in her ass and she was wanting more.
Originally Posted by SkankHunt32
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-25 21:38 #23328Senior Member

Posts: 111Pics
She says "I'd love a face pic" in the ad. Is that a requirement?
Originally Posted by RunnerMan401
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





