Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 4924
-
09-02-25 19:02 #4369Senior Member

Posts: 123One at GQ
I was at GQ yesterday and saw One I have seen her before and as before I had a great time. She has is lean and I enjoyed her look a lot. The line up is One June and Pinky all good options to see.
Also want to comment about a post I saw about Pinky. She is an ATF for me and not sure if it was just an off day when he saw her but I have never had a bad visit with her which has been many.
Also Mamasan said they fixed the dry sauna. Not my thing but maybe it is yours.
-
09-02-25 18:59 #4368Senior Member

Posts: 95https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...s/457173695428
Originally Posted by Spankin
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 17:56 #4367Senior Member

Posts: 234MR Speed where is this Ross / Rose massage?
Originally Posted by MrSpeed
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-25 19:41 #4366Senior Member

Posts: 95Ross (Rose) massage
Found myself in the general vicinity Sunday and decided to give it a try. As others have reported it's kind of a unusual location smack in the middle of a legit office park. A sign on the sidewalk in front of the door said the name of the place is actually "Rose" not Ross despite the ads that say Ross.
I entered and was greeted by "Loobie" a late 40's (or maybe early 50's,it's hard to tell with these Asian chicks.) spinner type who was very sweet and took great care of me. I opted for 30 minutes for $50 giving her a $100 bill. She brought back change which I left lying out next to my clothes (I had made myself comfortable while she was out getting my change.) I figured that would be a signal that I was willing to drop at least that much more if I was happy. Which, spoiler alert, I was.
I'm old school when it comes to AMPs. I want at least a decent massage with a HE at the end. "Loobie" delivered with a pretty dang good massage with some decent technique for the entire 30 minutes. Then she asked if I wanted extras, offering manual or oral. I'm not generally an FS guy at AMPs so I told her the ol hand was just fine. She obliged, starting with a bonus quick BBJ just to get the corporal to stand at full attention before switching to the traditional HE, coupled with her licking my chest and nips which I'll be honest really did it for me. After I finished, she cleaned me up with multiple hot towels and then to my surprise massaged me for another 5 minutes.
I ended up giving her the $50 in change plus a bonus $20 for her extra effort and she was thrilled. Total damage $120. I was there for about 45 minutes total and left relaxed and satisfied. Will repeat. YMMV of course.
-
08-28-25 19:25 #4365Regular Member

Posts: 22Gq
Going down to Atl this weekend, wondering who's at GQ rn and how much are people usually spending there!
-
08-28-25 14:42 #4364Senior Member

Posts: 58GQ handyman?
Stopped by GQ today since I was passing through the area. Mid afternoon and no cars in parking lot, so I felt like it was good timing. However, when walked in there was a "handyman" there working on a bunch of wires in the wall in the lobby area. I asked MM if I could use restroom while I thought things over. On returning to lobby he was there and she said he was working on the sound. He was right outside the door she was trying to lead me to for the massage. I thought to myself, no way I am going to relax with this dude outside the door. Plus you would pass him going and coming from shower. I told MM that I would come back later and she got pissed at me. Worse care scenario he was undercover LEO, best case, he was some random dude listening to you and seeing you come and go. I bailed.
-
08-27-25 11:35 #4363Senior Member

Posts: 80Do you have a link for her?
Originally Posted by ChattLooking13
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-25 18:46 #4362Regular Member

Posts: 8Nuru visiting
My nuru contact is in town Thursday and Friday this week. You do not want to miss. Not full service but just as good. Stunning!!
-
08-25-25 17:23 #4361Senior Member

Posts: 64Gq
June is great. A little bigger (for what we usually see at GQ) but in the right places.
Only met "One" on the way out and she looked good too.
Both not quite as hot as Lily and Ivy but still pretty and June aims to please.
-
08-23-25 22:38 #4360Senior Member

Posts: 186Gq
I made an appointment with Pinky and finally got to see her. She was more plain than I remember. Friendly though. TS was all business, no play. Back to the room and warm blanket and amateur level short massage. A little teasing then asked to flip. I had already left the tip and condom on the table, so no negotiation was necessary. Some BLS then the cover was rolled on and a very short CBJ. No DT. No eye contact. She climbed on top and went into speed mode. Asked her to slow down. Maybe 2 minutes of riding then she said it was my turn. Standing Mish from the edge of the bed. Her dirty talk was a good attempt but rang a little hollow. I asked for Doggie and she flipped over for that. She didn't like it. 45 seconds and she was done with that. Back to Mish with no eye contact. I decided to not prolong the session and set my mind to finishing. Cleanup and a little massage to finish my time. Pinky is a nice girl but didn't appear to enjoy any part of the session. A very "Meh" experience. Would not repeat. Maybe I'm just spoiled by the girls I've seen south of Atlanta the last few months. "One" and "June" came in to introduce themselves. Hard pass on "One". June has big boobs that look natural. She is thick for an Asian but not fat. Cute girl, I'd give her a try.
-
08-21-25 10:52 #4359Regular Member

Posts: 2Gaga
My last trip to Gaga I met with BB. I had been wanting to get with BB for some time.
The massage was pretty good. The actual play was nothing special. I have had much better masseuse's in my previous visits.
I have been visiting Gaga since Lee was the manager.
Regards,
T.
-
08-19-25 12:19 #4358Regular Member

Posts: 15GQ First Time
I'll be in town next week, and planning on going here for the first time. Any pointers and who would you recommend? DMs are welcome. The only part I'm sketched out about is the parking.
-
08-19-25 10:41 #4357Senior Member

Posts: 186Gq
Thanks for the help. I've seen her there but I was always with someone else.
-
08-18-25 20:14 #4356Regular Member

Posts: 22Pinky
Yes Pinky is still there. I visited GQ this weekend. I saw Chanel and had.
Originally Posted by MongerWannabae
[View Original Post]
A great time. Never dissapointed at GQ. I don't know why people waste time and money at the other places. Chanel gave a relaxing massage and the flip was great; she hovered over me and teased me. She let me return the favor and seemed to enjoy it. The conversation was fun too, great personality.
-
08-18-25 17:41 #4355Senior Member

Posts: 138Jordon
I met her during my visit to Chattanooga TN, at her incall Hixon TN.
Originally Posted by TofttER
[View Original Post]
Was schedule for 8 pm for an all night at her place. The pic in Tryst was taken when she was young. Now her size has changed.
She called me to come 6. 30 pm to help her with a quick visit to Animal hospital.
This turned out to be a different story me helping get her dog back home and she requested me to pay the hospital (rest cash fo her).
Went back to her room. Saw there was two pets and one lizard. She said I havery to adjust for tonight that.
These pets will sleep along with Lizard; her favorite in the middle.
She thanks me for helping to bring the dog back home in my SUV.
I left immediately telling I am not used to three pets sleeping in same bed.
She said during next visit she will come to my hotel after finding a pet care person.
She just moved from Cleveland and has no help or support.
During next visit she forgot all my help. She is already deep in red to pay her rent.
Was very impolite.
I will never visit again and do not recommend her. I am concur 100% with you.










Reply With Quote




