Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 59,206 to 59,220 of 61408
-
12-11-08 16:40 #2203Senior Member

Posts: 27BJW and Empress
The Cinderella of BJW, Empress legacy is over for the next few years, and with that a blog not different from the flame which burnt itself. For all practical reasons BJW has achieved its mission by chasing away Lisa, Empress and a couple of skanks. Since then, the site has been dormant, and if it was not for this post, would stay dormant, but hey, a bad story is better than no story.
I cannot deny that one of their stories and a pic made me drive to their block and circle it a dozen times looking for the newbie (SW) they described.
I bet a couple of the good folks at BJW had a talk with Sebastian and told him to cool down because it is not the Wild West. The [/b]Billy the Kid[/b] wanna be was doing his group some harm.
It looks like everything is cool now, Sebestian can seep, Terra Sancta has his own section, and the SWs are doing in/out calls.
-
12-11-08 15:52 #2202Regular Member

Posts: 5BTW, is there a way to parse or search the site only for photos?
Instead of going through dozens of pages?
I like to look as well.
-
12-11-08 15:49 #2201Regular Member

Posts: 5Sup to everyone. Tis not a report, but wasn't sure of where to put this. I am reacquainting myself with the board because of thew immense info. Available. I live in Mont County which is in the middle of no fucking where. It's a travel in either direction to get a visit. Up until 06', I could cruise my immediate area and find something. Than they the county knocked down the apartment complex on west deerpark in Gburg. As if overnight, I became one lonely individual. I don't like the downtown area of DC because all the people. Like the Matrix, anyone could be the man. I especially dislike when the girls be bunched up with a hundred other people. Too many people to keep an eye on. I'm quickly growing out of that fear! Lately, I've been scowering the forum for DC, Bmore, and N. Va locations. Basically, looking for those spots that are light with traffic. Just want to cruise in, get done and cruise out. Personally, I'd like to get me some numbers for those weekly visits instead of a 10 block search. I see a lot of you fellas handle your business to the fullest. I myself am a addict for BBBJ preferably with the swallow. That's all I'm interested in unless the girl is a 10 and 3/4's. I would love some latinas for regulars, but they seem to be a dime a dozen.
Thanks for listening.
-
12-11-08 09:38 #2200Senior Member

Posts: 27I prepay occasionally, but after reaching my spot and parking. If she decides to skip, then she has a long long long walk. I occasionally stop by and tell a SW that if she gave good service, that she would not be standing in the cold or rain, then let me in to repent.
Originally Posted by Dj Hunter
What I discovered, if the SW takes the initiative to make the deal and set the price, then you will not be the one in the drivers seat. If you do not know her, ask her why YOU have never seen her before, then tell her you got $X for you for X-act. I like this spot at XY because it is safe "." <<<PERIOD
-
12-11-08 09:10 #2199Senior Member

Posts: 134Well to start with you violated one of the basic rules of mongering, you went to a place of her choosing. Especially a house where other people were present. There have been reports of people doing that and getting robbed of valuables and vehicle. NEVER go to a house that you don't know. Period. If that's all she'll do toss her out and go look for another one, there are plenty in town.
As for paying first the recommendation has been made to place it on the dashboard or in plain sight and tell her when you're done she will get it. Or have two tens, give her one and promise the other when you are satisfied. Again if she has a problem with the options out the door she goes. Don't be rude but be in control.
Read and follow the "Rules of Mongering" Jackson has provided in a separate
section and also the rip off reports on the Baltimore page. Both have excellent advise on how to stay out of trouble.
Cloud
Originally Posted by Dj Hunter
-
12-11-08 08:37 #2198Senior Member

Posts: 144I do everytime! but i take them to a spot far enough away that they wouldn't be dumb enough to try that with me! Unless they want to be walking five or more miles back they are going to cooperate! That shit happened to me one time in Naptown on Newyears eve! This ***** had me come over her house five minutes into it she's banging on the wall and i guess her pimp comes in and makes me hand over more money! At the time i was so drunk i gave it to him! Next night i got it back (if you know what im talking about) but going to her spot is a mistake anyway! You have to show them who is in charge and you will get better service and cooperation!
Originally Posted by Dj Hunter
-
12-10-08 17:40 #2197Senior Member

Posts: 307Angie on Conkling is a RIP
After a slow night on the stroll this past Tuesday, I opted for Angie on Conkling. I dated her before and might have posted something about her, and last time was a poor performance. Well, of course my junior head got the best of me and I was in need of a nut. She gets in, asks if I remember her and I say no, so she decides to remind me by whipping out her fake tits. I remember her tits and I remembered that I hate fake breasts. Anyway, she immediately starts rubbing my wang and I'm thinking this is a great way to start off the date. We negotiate CBJ for. 30 and head to her place on Ashland. Damn near the whole family is there so we sneak down to the basement. She starts undressing a little and then asks for the money, so I give it up as I am horny and expecting good service (better than the last time, at least, since this time I decide to skip FS and keep it at a BJ). So she starts going at it and within a good three minutes she just stops and says "I'm done". And I'm sitting there like WTF? You're done? You have to be f*ckin kidding me! So she tells me again that she's done and has the nerve to ask me for a ride back over to Conkling on top of that. Well, something happened and she ran upstairs and told me not to leave but I shot out of the basement door thinking that at least I'd dick her on a ride back. I get in my car and pull off and I see her coming down the alley looking completely dumbfounded because I left her.
Anyway, stay away from this chick. She's a lightskin BSW that's out on Conkling every once in a while. Not good service. Question: How many of you pay before service?
-
12-10-08 09:20 #2196Senior Member

Posts: 381
Originally Posted by Green Shadow
Sorry Buddy,
No such luck, I picked her up the first part of last week and she was strung out! She had the nods something awful and stunk of cat pee! First time I have ever had to give her the boot!
-
12-10-08 00:44 #2195Senior Member

Posts: 1146A Real RT
Wow, A real RT. Not sure I am going to know how to behave.
I will just yip, and yap, have a beer, and go hunt for some pussy, of course.
Isn't that what a Smiling Fox does.
Bring your girl friends girl friend, just for me. LOL.
Count me in please.
Smiling Fox
-
12-09-08 19:49 #2194Senior Member

Posts: 283The Jenn
First post but long time reader.
I hear The Jenn from pigtown from years back has been sober for awhile and is with a sugardaddy.
I thought I saw her out a few months ago but I wasn't sure and by the time I looped around, she was gone.
Anyone know what's up with her?
-
12-09-08 17:43 #2193Senior Member

Posts: 1823You'd better apologize to Robux right now... the last thing we need is for him to come in and scoop up the prime meat in retaliation for insulting his character
Originally Posted by Oriole Mon

Good to see you back... In other news, I'm planning a trip back to the old stomping grounds in the almost near future... something tells me that a RT will be in order.
PM or phone,
Bench
-
12-09-08 09:48 #2192Senior Member

Posts: 334Back from vacation
Well, I am back in town after a wonderful vacation. For the details there I will post in the appropriate forum. I will send a link to anyone interested.
I went to town with a referral and it did not really work out. Appartently Emily is going to detox soon and just does not have time to spend. She tried to set me up someone else, that did not work out either. She was not up to any standards, Robux would have passed on her. Well, that might be a stretch.
There was plenty of activity in WW, but not anything that interested me. I shot over to CB and much of the same, plenty of activity but nothing that sparked me.
I just called Cia and got another great pipe cleaning. She is avail all week for anyone wanting to see her. Claims she needs the $$ this week.
Oriole
-
12-08-08 08:33 #2191Senior Member

Posts: 144I have come to two conclusions on who this could be! either missy or lisa! missy usually doesnt stink down there but her breath could use some refreshing every now and then! The BBJ is always on point though! But on the other hand, there is a red head named lisa that frequents C/B and her area smelled liked she washed with something that had to have been dead for a while! Nothing of this earth that ive ever been with smelled like that! Long red hair about 5' 5" 130! and when the covers came off it sounded like velcrow ripping off a pair of shoes! She definately needs to get someone to check her problem out!
Originally Posted by Drobsdaman
-
12-08-08 08:26 #2190Senior Member

Posts: 144Nikki
Hooked up with her last night! Wasnt out long since I got the digits last time we were together! Settled on 2 and a half again! Great BBJ great FS! Very good expierience again!
-
12-08-08 00:18 #2189Regular Member

Posts: 20Back in Baltimore
I've been living in NC and Ohio for the last 5 years and have made it back. At least until I leave for sunny St. Pete, FL in a few months. A lot has changed since I have been gone. The usual haunts are still active, but far from the bounty of years past. I have read the forums and know this is far from a news flash. The cold is keeping all but the hardest workers inside I guess.
Made loops late Thursday night 2:30-4am are Wilkens, Washington, Patapsco, Patterson, Conkling and Harford. Not really looking as much as reacquainting. However, I would have obliged a lady in need of a ride if the occasion arose. It did not. There were few to be had. Sadly, I saw more tv's around St Paul's and Charles while cutting thru than anywhere else. Good for some, not for me.
Happy Hunting










Reply With Quote




