Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 2366 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 35476
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34981
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Christina B

    Had a good visit with Christina B this morning. Good 'ol regular, no drama. Found a quiet place, good head and fuck. Filled her up nice. She told me she is just sticking to regulars (for phone #) unless you see her walking around, so don't message me for her number please. She is out during the days around OBT and Oakridge or OBT and Lancaster by the WAWA. Look for her. .6 donation.

  2. #34980
    Quote Originally Posted by S6776  [View Original Post]
    Different names I guess. she also goes by Stephanie sometimes. You're right, good head and fuck!
    Yes. Saw her last week and said her name is Stephanie, but prefers to be called Star.

  3. #34979

    Twin Sister

    Picked up a WSW who said she's Emily's Twin Sister. I thought she was Emily. Head & Fuck was not as good as Emily's.

    Missionary Man.

  4. #34978

    Block is Hot

    Be careful out there tonight gentlemen both squads have a heavy presence on the trail, causing the selection to really be slim to none as of midnight.

  5. #34977

    The Saint out of retirement

    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    She had a baby earlier this year around February she's been out the game for awhile I saw her back around November of last year she was 6 months pregnant then after that I never heard from her again and every number I had for her is no longer in service so safe to say at this time she's not coming back around soon.
    According to Too40 in the General reports section, Bella Saint is back in action. Pm him for new digits.

  6. #34976
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Emily?

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Is unavailable. Acrobatic. Awesome Head & Fuck.

    Missionary Man.
    Different names I guess. [Deleted by Admin] she also goes by Stephanie sometimes. You're right, good head and fuck!

  7. #34975

    Nikki

    Had a dream was driving around and spotted a LSW walking near a shopping plaza near Lancaster. Pulled up and asked if she needed a ride. She told me her name was Nikki and she's from PR. Had long curly hair with a nice petite booty. Found a spot nearby and offered her standard donation for some BBBJ. Only con was no CIM. Took directions but seemed a bit out of it. She said she normally doesn't walk and only when she needs some coins. She said she lost her phone and had No digits.

  8. #34974

    Emily

    Is unavailable. Acrobatic. Awesome Head & Fuck.

    Missionary Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a3c3277c91c9598dc3cc2d94830e5c0a_f.jpg‎  

  9. #34973

    Cat

    Is unavailable. Big fuckin Ass. PAWG.

    Missionary Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 298732cdbbebe3597cf7e5f907e76cbe_f.jpg‎  

  10. #34972
    Quote Originally Posted by PreciousBee  [View Original Post]
    She definitely is not shy around the camera.

    Wish they didn't remove all the videos of her. Had an old ex of hers mad as he'll because I wouldn't give the password to some I had.
    She was a lot of fun with the camera. I remember telling her I never had a BJ in the backseat of my truck. After the date she got into the backseat which I thought was strange figured she was going to smoke or something. I drive away and look back and she is naked in the back seat tells me to find a quiet side street or parking lot and come into the back. I did and as we started she told me you need to remember this get your phone out and video this she not only gave me a BJ in the backseat but rode me bent over on the seat let me pump it finished with a load down her throat. Unfortunately a Jealous Ex found all my accomplishment videos I had save on an extra google drive and she deleted them all. I lost about 50 videos of several ladies from the area the one I miss the most are the ones I can't replace like the JennCiCi videos I had still sad about what happened to her.

  11. #34971
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    I was recording during a BBBJ and she told me where to put the camera for a better angle.
    She definitely is not shy around the camera.

    Wish they didn't remove all the videos of her. Had an old ex of hers mad as he'll because I wouldn't give the password to some I had.

  12. #34970
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisXr  [View Original Post]
    Location or number would help or prevent others from mass messaging you.
    I posted the area she's around. You can't post personal information. I'll check messages as I can.

  13. #34969

    Nichole

    Is unavailable. Cool girl. Good Pussy (FS).

    Missionary Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 35eea0c93a1e63f1d00ca84a7d3d5762_f (1).jpg‎  

  14. #34968
    Quote Originally Posted by AhBigDrew  [View Original Post]
    Christina asked me to post that she's available and has a room.
    Location or number would help or prevent others from mass messaging you.

  15. #34967

    Christina b

    Christina asked me to post that she's available and has a room.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape