Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 2365 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 35474
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34979

    Twin Sister

    Picked up a WSW who said she's Emily's Twin Sister. I thought she was Emily. Head & Fuck was not as good as Emily's.

    Missionary Man.

  2. #34978

    Block is Hot

    Be careful out there tonight gentlemen both squads have a heavy presence on the trail, causing the selection to really be slim to none as of midnight.

  3. #34977

    The Saint out of retirement

    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    She had a baby earlier this year around February she's been out the game for awhile I saw her back around November of last year she was 6 months pregnant then after that I never heard from her again and every number I had for her is no longer in service so safe to say at this time she's not coming back around soon.
    According to Too40 in the General reports section, Bella Saint is back in action. Pm him for new digits.

  4. #34976
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158

    Emily?

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Is unavailable. Acrobatic. Awesome Head & Fuck.

    Missionary Man.
    Different names I guess. [Deleted by Admin] she also goes by Stephanie sometimes. You're right, good head and fuck!

  5. #34975

    Nikki

    Had a dream was driving around and spotted a LSW walking near a shopping plaza near Lancaster. Pulled up and asked if she needed a ride. She told me her name was Nikki and she's from PR. Had long curly hair with a nice petite booty. Found a spot nearby and offered her standard donation for some BBBJ. Only con was no CIM. Took directions but seemed a bit out of it. She said she normally doesn't walk and only when she needs some coins. She said she lost her phone and had No digits.

  6. #34974

    Emily

    Is unavailable. Acrobatic. Awesome Head & Fuck.

    Missionary Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a3c3277c91c9598dc3cc2d94830e5c0a_f.jpg‎  

  7. #34973

    Cat

    Is unavailable. Big fuckin Ass. PAWG.

    Missionary Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 298732cdbbebe3597cf7e5f907e76cbe_f.jpg‎  

  8. #34972
    Quote Originally Posted by PreciousBee  [View Original Post]
    She definitely is not shy around the camera.

    Wish they didn't remove all the videos of her. Had an old ex of hers mad as he'll because I wouldn't give the password to some I had.
    She was a lot of fun with the camera. I remember telling her I never had a BJ in the backseat of my truck. After the date she got into the backseat which I thought was strange figured she was going to smoke or something. I drive away and look back and she is naked in the back seat tells me to find a quiet side street or parking lot and come into the back. I did and as we started she told me you need to remember this get your phone out and video this she not only gave me a BJ in the backseat but rode me bent over on the seat let me pump it finished with a load down her throat. Unfortunately a Jealous Ex found all my accomplishment videos I had save on an extra google drive and she deleted them all. I lost about 50 videos of several ladies from the area the one I miss the most are the ones I can't replace like the JennCiCi videos I had still sad about what happened to her.

  9. #34971
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    I was recording during a BBBJ and she told me where to put the camera for a better angle.
    She definitely is not shy around the camera.

    Wish they didn't remove all the videos of her. Had an old ex of hers mad as he'll because I wouldn't give the password to some I had.

  10. #34970
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisXr  [View Original Post]
    Location or number would help or prevent others from mass messaging you.
    I posted the area she's around. You can't post personal information. I'll check messages as I can.

  11. #34969

    Nichole

    Is unavailable. Cool girl. Good Pussy (FS).

    Missionary Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 35eea0c93a1e63f1d00ca84a7d3d5762_f (1).jpg‎  

  12. #34968
    Quote Originally Posted by AhBigDrew  [View Original Post]
    Christina asked me to post that she's available and has a room.
    Location or number would help or prevent others from mass messaging you.

  13. #34967

    Christina b

    Christina asked me to post that she's available and has a room.

  14. #34966

    Cheerleader Ashley, definitely a blast from the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    The Cheerleader is unavailable. Blast from the past. Ashley told me that she taught girls how to suck cock. One of the All Time Best (BBBJCIM). Missionary Man.
    One of my favorites of all time, I use to hangout her all the time even if we weren't doing a date she would come chill with me anytime. I miss her a lot one of a kind and a cool ass chick, sucks that she's getting in trouble. Hopefully she is staying sober because candy almost took her life away. I'm very happy that she got away from the trail life even though I miss her great dates.

  15. #34965
    Quote Originally Posted by AhBigDrew  [View Original Post]
    Christina is out and available. Around Oakridge and the wawa.
    Did she have a phone by any chance?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape