Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 14630
-
09-03-25 21:52 #12650Senior Member

Posts: 71Candy
If you get the chance go see Candy. She is down in Naples. She is not available everyday but if you catch her it will be worth it. Best there is down here.
Originally Posted by Ushman1
[View Original Post]
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2392530002
-
09-03-25 19:35 #12649Senior Member

Posts: 81Re:
Thank you, sounds like both ladies are a good time. I'll look into it. If you are ever up in my neck of the woods "Charlotte" hit me up.
-
09-03-25 18:21 #12648Senior Member

Posts: 667She moves around
South fort myers to Palm Beach. Baby fat, and zoned out. Completely like talking to a space cow girl. Somewhat of a good attitude, but always seems to have questionable meet up locale.
Originally Posted by USmellIt
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 17:21 #12647Senior Member

Posts: 424My 02 cents
I haven't seen her myself but Lehigh Stacy sounds like a good GFE. If your into the Freakier side of things there is Mia. Loves Fatty has big beautiful butterfly wings to suck on can take a good pounding. SW Stacy but only posts now & then.
Originally Posted by Ushman1
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 16:39 #12646Regular Member

Posts: 50Hey Zomb,
Originally Posted by Zomgb
[View Original Post]
Yup, I was chatting with her on Saturday and I asked her for a face pic, its important for me. She's not my type so I refrained.
Thanks for the input.
-
09-03-25 13:21 #12645Senior Member

Posts: 424Too late
I asked if I showed recent test results got an attitude. Ended up fucking the holy he'll out of a UTR. Go me!
Originally Posted by USmellIt
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 12:07 #12644Senior Member

Posts: 910Special all week
When Mrs Robinson gives out specials for the whole week, definitely get over there. These woman is up there in age but her BBBJ is very carefully done. Nice clean condo like town house, she loves to be eaten and definitely loves to fuck and she shoes you how much she appreciates a good stiff cock. You won't be disappointed I am never, and always finish off mish or dogie. Ciao mongers.
-
09-03-25 10:13 #12643Senior Member

Posts: 81Business Trip
Greetings fellow mongers, I'm heading down to Ft Myers next week with a little change in my pocket. I was wondering if you guys had anyone you recommend in the 2. 00-2. 50 range. I've also been doing some research just wanted to know if you could throw me a bone? No hoodrats please.
-
09-03-25 00:44 #12642Senior Member

Posts: 412Run, don't walk away from this girl. The other guys research is impeccable. She is indeed half of a twin set. She will start yelling at you to hurry up after about three minutes with her. She wants nothing more than to get you out of there as soon as she has your money but short of straight up robbing you.
Originally Posted by Rn239
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 11:46 #12641Senior Member

Posts: 539Fort Myers
A Thousand bucks for a girl working Fort Myers? LMFAO These girls are losing their fucking minds.
Originally Posted by KarmaKameleon
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 00:27 #12640Regular Member

Posts: 2Bump on this
Hey man, did you end up seeing her? Or has anyone else here?
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-25 08:48 #12639Senior Member

Posts: 184No BBFS only BBJ She will not make exceptions so don't ask and start your session on a bad note.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-25 08:39 #12638Senior Member

Posts: 184Angel is a very sweet girl who likes to keep her visitors happy. She always smells clean and fresh with silky smooth skin. She is not a clock watcher and she won't keep you waiting 45 minutes. I recommend and think you will enjoy your tome.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-25 00:22 #12637Senior Member

Posts: 832Saw her a while back. She was in the SW Cape then.
Originally Posted by Lucas004
[View Original Post]
I had a good time, the place was clean, seemed safe. She was friendly, accommodating, clean, no stank. BBBJ and covered FS. I had no issues with her.
But, there are a few negative reviews on her over the years. I think mainly she isn't able to do a lot of positions or something according to those reviews.
-
08-30-25 05:51 #12636Senior Member

Posts: 424Angel
Couldn't find anything on her here. Anyone? She seems like a real freak which is my preference. Looking to see her after work today.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/364774386219










Reply With Quote





