Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 615 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 9222
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #9027

    Seeking one of my private pics my primary pic

    I have previously kept all my pics private. Revealed them only to SBs I was interested in and to those I was relatively certain would not know me in real life. My private life and professional life would not benefit from being found on seeking.

    This morning, I found one of my heretofore private pics had been made my primary pic. Public. I didn’t do it. So fuck that. On purpose or accident, it doesn't matter. I'm out!

    Deactivated my account.

  2. #9026
    Quote Originally Posted by WarlockKy  [View Original Post]
    The site profile has no pictures?
    So sponsors are posting in forums to drum up business? SMDH.

  3. #9025

    Interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, Dave here, new SLN chocolate girl in Burlington, her name is Victoria and she is 19. Cute with a big rack. Not into anal or girls. Very submissive, and likes giving head. Loves rough sex, even being slapped a bit and called dirty names. Likes her hair pulled while she is being pounded in doggy and being spanked. No word on BBFS, but low-Mid PPM.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Vicktoria
    The site profile has no pictures?

  4. #9024

    SugarLifeNow

    Hey everyone, Dave here, new SLN chocolate girl in Burlington, her name is Victoria and she is 19. Cute with a big rack. Not into anal or girls. Very submissive, and likes giving head. Loves rough sex, even being slapped a bit and called dirty names. Likes her hair pulled while she is being pounded in doggy and being spanked. No word on BBFS, but low-Mid PPM.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Vicktoria
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-09-13 at 4.06.51 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2025-09-13 at 4.07.03 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2025-09-13 at 4.07.18 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2025-09-13 at 4.07.32 PM.png‎  

  5. #9023
    Administrator


    Posts: 5253

    Question

    Just curious, why are you reposting their real first and last name?

    Quote Originally Posted by CooperTown  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, why are you posting their real first and last name?

  6. #9022

    Question

    Just curious, why are you posting their real first and last name?

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    The first one has been on since 2016. That's never a good sign.

    The second is M M. I have some of her SM but I have not checked to see if it is still good. We chatted in 9-23 and she seemed eager to meet. Used some pro-style language. I do not recall what I offered. We were supposed to do a MnG near Kenwood Mall (her preference.) Day of, when I tried to confirm, she apologized and said she forgot she had a court date for then. I made a few half-hearted attempts to reschedule but dropped off after that.

    Hope this is useful.

    Brad.

    .

  7. #9021

    Selfie on seeking?

    I've never used seeking but thought I'd look into it. I'm not super comfortable with the selfie they make you upload. Have you guys done that? Any issues?

  8. #9020
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Your list

    The first one has been on since 2016. That's never a good sign.

    The second is MM. I have some of her SM but I have not checked to see if it is still good. We chatted in 9-23 and she seemed eager to meet. Used some pro-style language. I do not recall what I offered. We were supposed to do a MnG near Kenwood Mall (her preference.) Day of, when I tried to confirm, she apologized and said she forgot she had a court date for then. I made a few half-hearted attempts to reschedule but dropped off after that.

    Hope this is useful.

    Brad.

    Quote Originally Posted by CooperTown  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met her? https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-93c5599bff2b.

    I've seen this one: https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-33f86b183131 She's nice, submissive, but rather mechanical. Open minded though. Wants 5 but will do 3. 5 - not worth it.
    .

  9. #9019

    Seeking

    Anyone met her? https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-93c5599bff2b.

    I've seen this one: https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-33f86b183131 She's nice, submissive, but rather mechanical. Open minded though. Wants 5 but will do 3. 5 - not worth it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-2e86f4ace9a0 Met for a meet and greet. Even prettier in person. She wasn't open to anything further. She may want platonic. But this was a year ago, things may have changed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-e887a7dd93ed - never met, but talked to for a while. She seems to want virtual only.

  10. #9018
    Quote Originally Posted by WarlockKy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one suddenly popup on a text?

    I lost access to my old Seeking Arrangements account that I used to message you. Here's the link to my new profile where you can check out both my public and private photos.

    https://seekingaccess-my-private-pictures.netlify.app/

    Source number ‪(443) 735-13 xx.

    Considering netlify. App is a software developers platform this is at best a man in the middle attack vector.
    I've gotten the same texts and didn't click on the link. I figured it was a scam. Same number.

  11. #9017
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Redhead

    This profile has been used on every site that I know about. She seems eager to meet but, in my experience, will always NCNS on the day of. I can supply more info to contributing seniors.

    BAM.

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, new SLN girl in Reading, her name is Mariah and she is 25. She said that she enjoys rough sex, but is more about just pleasing her SD. Will pretty much do whatever is asked. That was basically the response to everything I asked, 'whatever pleases daddy'. Open to everything and anything. She is ok with BBFS as well, as long as no CIP. Low to mid range PPM.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Redhead/

  12. #9016

    SugarLifeNow

    Hey everyone, new SLN girl in Reading, her name is Mariah and she is 25. She said that she enjoys rough sex, but is more about just pleasing her SD. Will pretty much do whatever is asked. That was basically the response to everything I asked, 'whatever pleases daddy'. Open to everything and anything. She is ok with BBFS as well, as long as no CIP. Low to mid range PPM.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Redhead/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-08-22 at 9.55.31 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-08-22 at 9.55.45 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2025-08-22 at 9.56.12 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2025-08-22 at 9.55.57 PM.png‎  

  13. #9015

    Web Links

    Best not to click on web links from unknown (or not well-known) sources considering the high tech scams nowadays.

  14. #9014

    Scam? Netlify. App

    Anyone seen this one suddenly popup on a text?

    I lost access to my old Seeking Arrangements account that I used to message you. Here's the link to my new profile where you can check out both my public and private photos.

    https://seekingaccess-my-private-pictures.netlify.app/

    Source number ‪(443) 735-13 xx.

    Considering netlify. App is a software developers platform this is at best a man in the middle attack vector.

  15. #9013
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    Glad you are enjoying the bowl! It is much better than the escort route. But stop paying for M&G. It's not needed and it is fucking up the game for others. Girls expecting to be paid for a platonic public meet and just using the quick cash and not ever planning to have sex with anyone.

    As for rates. You are getting a feel for Ohio and that (for me) has been about 300. If I'm in FL or NY it is around 500. Those are my MAX numbers and it seems to work great for me. But keep in mind, what may be attractive to one guy may be ugly for another, those prices are what "I" pay based off looks / personality / communication / availability / timeliness.

    Also post your planned dates links / profile. Saying you are banging a hot Latina when her roommates are not around leaves us wondering who and when can we get a chance with them. No need to be selfish, share links.

    Otherwise, enjoy the bowl. If you are anything like me, you can keep these connections for many months. Until either one of you get bored. LOL.
    Agreed. I never pay for a M&G other than for coffee, lunch, etc. I let them choose the place so they feel comfortable. If they pick Jeff Ruby's or something similar right off the bat, that's a red flag. But I never give them cash. It's worked for me well thus far.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape